There’s no pleasing some people.
I don’t know what else to do.
I go out of my way to pick up a great bottle of dessert wine. I go for the 2007 Lang Wines Apres! Dessert Wine and I spring for the 4-Pack. I show up, I mingle, everyone has a good time, and things seem to be going well. I suggest we nip into the wine and enjoy a deep, complex, and full-bodied Ruby Port.
And suddenly everyone’s all, “For cryin’ out loud, Jim, it’s breakfast!” Bunch of inconsiderate jerks.
2007 Lang Wines Apres!, Dessert Wine Amador County 4-Pack
- Appellation: Amador County
- Grower: Vicki Delpart-Oakmont Vineyards
- Harvest date: 9/25 & 10/7, 2007
- Brix at harvest: 25.8
- pH: 3.65
- TA: 0.66 grams/100ml
- Alcohol: 18.6%
- Residual Sugar: 7.2%
- Fermentation: 14 days
- Cooperage: French & American oak
- Blend: 60% Syrah, 20% Tinta Cao, 20% Touriga Nacional
- Bottled: May 30, 2010
- Cases produced: 160
Rules and restrictions:
- Wine sold by winery
- You must be 21 or older to order
- Whoever receives the package must be 21 or older
- If you're drunk when the package shows up, you will not be allowed to receive it
- Wine cannot be delivered to a P.O. Box
- We highly recommend you use a business address as your shipping address
Thanks to stick-in-the-mud buzzkilling state legislators, wine may only be delivered to the following states:
- District Of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
If your state's not on the list, you're out of luck... for now. Keep up with the ever-changing laws over at ShipCompliantBlog.com, and/or sound the alarms with your state assembly person through FreeTheGrapes.org. Meanwhile, all Federal, state and local laws are complied with in providing this wine.