It’s easier than it looks.
Sometimes a product changes last minute, in which case we have to cut and paste.
Boy, have you seen this 2005 PICENS VINO ROSSO THREE PACK? You’ve gotta have it! It’s going to be the next big thing in WINE!
Just check out these features! It’s got DEEP RUBY RED COLOR, AROMAS OF RED FRUITS, and a SLIGHT ACIDITY! You’ll definitely utilize the LONG, INTENSE FINISH. And hey, who couldn’t do with a little more GREAT PAIRING WITH POULTRY, GRILLED MEAT, OR VEGETABLES?
This is all you’ll need for DRINKING, I’m tellin’ you!
- Region: Marche, Montefiore dell'Asso
- Appellation: Marche, Red, Indicazione Geografica' Tipica (IGT)
- Soil: Mainly clay
- Varietals: Montepulciano, Sangiovese, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon
- Aging: 5 -6 months in French Oak ; 6 months in Bottle
- Alcohol: 13.0%
- Acidity: 5.40 g/l
- pH: 3.44
- Residual Sugar: 4.97 g/l
Rules and restrictions:
- Wine sold by winery
- You must be 21 or older to order
- Whoever receives the package must be 21 or older
- If you're drunk when the package shows up, you will not be allowed to receive it
- Wine cannot be delivered to a P.O. Box
- We highly recommend you use a business address as your shipping address
Thanks to stick-in-the-mud buzzkilling state legislators, wine may only be delivered to the following states:
- District Of Columbia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
If your state's not on the list, you're out of luck... for now. Keep up with the ever-changing laws over at ShipCompliantBlog.com, and/or sound the alarms with your state assembly person through FreeTheGrapes.org. Meanwhile, all Federal, state and local laws are complied with in providing this wine.