rflashman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rflashman

I'm in!

slm9951

quality posts: 14 Private Messages slm9951
luisifer777 wrote:70% sold out....HUMM

How did you know it is 70 0/0 sold out? Explain please.

luisifer777

quality posts: 4 Private Messages luisifer777
slm9951 wrote:How did you know it is 70 0/0 sold out? Explain please.

iphone app wootie.

losthighwayz

quality posts: 59 Private Messages losthighwayz

1. Toolbox: delicious and great QPR!
2. Lang: bold, jammy, and smooth. Great QPR
3. White Oak: elegant and smooth. Not my fave but enjopyable and awesome for price paid
4. Pedroncelli: always a great buy, esp. at under $9 delivered!

I am in!

Last wooter to woot: losthighwayz

"The older I get the better I was"

slm9951

luisifer777 wrote:iphone app wootie.

Shoot- I guess there is none for the ipad! Thanks for the response. That would be great info to have!!

Winedavid39

quality posts: 201 Private Messages Winedavid39

Guest Blogger

losthighwayz wrote:1. Toolbox: delicious and great QPR!
2. Lang: bold, jammy, and smooth. Great QPR
3. White Oak: elegant and smooth. Not my fave but enjopyable and awesome for price paid
4. Pedroncelli: always a great buy, esp. at under $9 delivered!

I am in!

Last wooter to woot: losthighwayz

Thank you.

papaya0301

quality posts: 0 Private Messages papaya0301

My first wine.woot purchase!

My wine supply is running depressingly low as my husband and I have been focusing on home brewing lately (bottled a promising nut brown ale) and drinking the spoils of those exploits. This case should definitely get my wine cellar back up to snuff.

slm9951

There is a Woot app for ipad! Thanks to luisifer777 for making me aware!

j105

quality posts: 1 Private Messages j105

in for one...great deal!

mohicus

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mohicus

I have now exceeded my annual quota. Until next year... yeah right.

Asnprd

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Asnprd

Because of such a wonderful wine enthusiast community, I caved and went in for 1...I have no idea where to store these...

philct

quality posts: 1 Private Messages philct

Bah broke down at bought one... I would have kept click unclick all day except someone said 70% sold out LOL.. I'm a sucker for a QPR red

[img]

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
joed10303 wrote:ok so fedex is coming on thur + fri (thanks to wootoff) and i have NO room for any more wine. IN FOR TWO !!! i think i might need some help.

Need some help drinking that delicious wine? I'm sure you'll find no shortage of volunteers...

I'm just hanging out, really.

dmallette

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dmallette

Thanks for all the comments and input! There are a ton of knowledgeable posters here, so with this much of a positive response I had to go in for two cases.

As opposed to some, my wife FULLY supports my wine.woot addiction as she is the main benefiter!

Think we like our Reds?
RECENT WINE.WOOT PURCHASES:
5/2/12: Pedroncelli Sonoma County Mixed Case (2)
4/25/12: Copa Del Rey Chilean Cabernet Sauvignon (2)
3/12/12: White Oak Cabernet Sauvignon / Merlot Case (1)
1/19/12: Sextant 2009 Central Coast Cabernet Sauvignon - 6 Pack (2)
11/8/11: Truchard Vineyards Tempranillo Mixed - Random 12 Pack (1)

Thank you SO much wine.woot! Keep em coming!

fredrinaldi

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fredrinaldi

In for one plus FREE shipping (thanks Jumbo Woot) $99 bucks for a case of Vino shipped to my front door,..... don't get any better that this.

philct

quality posts: 1 Private Messages philct
dmallette wrote:Thanks for all the comments and input! There are a ton of knowledgeable posters here, so with this much of a positive response I had to go in for two cases.

As opposed to some, my wife FULLY supports my wine.woot addiction as she is the main benefiter!

Think we like our Reds?
RECENT WINE.WOOT PURCHASES:
5/2/12: Pedroncelli Sonoma County Mixed Case (2)
4/25/12: Copa Del Rey Chilean Cabernet Sauvignon (2)
3/12/12: White Oak Cabernet Sauvignon / Merlot Case (1)
1/19/12: Sextant 2009 Central Coast Cabernet Sauvignon - 6 Pack (2)
11/8/11: Truchard Vineyards Tempranillo Mixed - Random 12 Pack (1)

Thank you SO much wine.woot! Keep em coming!

We have 32 bottles pending from Winewoot here... I hate you for loving you so much winewoot!!!

[img]

fredrinaldi

tewkewl wrote:I'm in for one. My wife is going to kill me... but, oh well. the plethora of good reviews on this site has tempted me beyond resistance.

Honestly, i was really on the fence despite the good reviews because the WHITE OAK case I bought (6 merlot, 6 cab)... was a disaster on the merlot side. a complete waste of money on some sour acidic wine. blech. I vowed that it would be the last time I wine wooted (perhaps the wine woot wine is full is wine that is on the cusp of going bad, i thought). but I will roll the dice again. this one better not be a loser, or I will never try again.

That was one of my best buys, if White Oak comes up again I'm in for the Max.

I too got some bad wine, Peter Wellington 2006 Victory Reserve WW replaced it and it was excellent. Email them

swim54low

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swim54low

Have been watching wine.woot for some time now and finally today couldn't pass ... first woot ever!

fredrinaldi

tewkewl wrote:I'm in for one. My wife is going to kill me... but, oh well. the plethora of good reviews on this site has tempted me beyond resistance.

Honestly, i was really on the fence despite the good reviews because the WHITE OAK case I bought (6 merlot, 6 cab)... was a disaster on the merlot side. a complete waste of money on some sour acidic wine. blech. I vowed that it would be the last time I wine wooted (perhaps the wine woot wine is full is wine that is on the cusp of going bad, i thought). but I will roll the dice again. this one better not be a loser, or I will never try again.

I'm in Manhattan Beach, CA, if your close I'll buy whats left of the White Oak

pezmaker

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pezmaker
smartymarmy wrote:Well you all talked me into my first buy on wine.woot. Apparently I really trust all of you.

We'll see....

And thus, the beginning of your end. Of financial stability, marital (if you're married) happiness, and sobriety.

So it begins.

wolverine1012

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wolverine1012
losthighwayz wrote:Does anyone know the winery price for each of the four? I cant access theirwebsite from work (but caN ACCESS WW-GO FIGURE). THaNKS!

about 15 bucks a bottle

North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316
fredrinaldi wrote:In for one plus FREE shipping (thanks Jumbo Woot) $99 bucks for a case of Vino shipped to my front door,..... don't get any better that this.

Damn, I forgot to use my jumbowoot voucher. Now I at least have to make one more purchase between now and the end of July.

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

rmt0512

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rmt0512

Seriously, how has this not sold out yet?

gwg66

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gwg66

JumboWoot Voucher? Hmmm, I'm guessing I didn't qualify for it if I don't know about it. Can someone enlighten the rest of us without letting the cat out of the bag?

Thanks!

mawy

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mawy

I'm doomed. I want. I'm already in trouble. I'm trying hard not to. I promised myself I wouldn't for the entire month. Or at least until I get my woot off purchases. I really want to try this, and if I like it I'll be adding Pedroncelli to my wine country belated honeymoon tasting tour.

Seriously WW. You gotta stop this. I just can't quit you!

shaffeja

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shaffeja
slm9951 wrote:There is a Woot app for ipad! Thanks to luisifer777 for making me aware!

If it is still free, the wootstar app is my favorite.

roycewoots

quality posts: 1 Private Messages roycewoots

On my way to Sonoma for some wine tasting (that always leads to wine buying) this weekend, so I was momentarily conflicted about ordering this, but the price combined with all the glowing comments has convinced me. *sigh*

gwg66

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gwg66
wolverine1012 wrote:about 15 bucks a bottle

IIRC from looking at the Pedroncelli Website earlier today - prices from the 4 items wooted today are...

Cab - $19 (2008 price as 2009 isn't priced yet)
Zin - $16
Sangio - $15
Merlot - $15

rmt0512

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rmt0512
gwg66 wrote:JumboWoot Voucher? Hmmm, I'm guessing I didn't qualify for it if I don't know about it. Can someone enlighten the rest of us without letting the cat out of the bag?

Thanks!

If I'm not mistaken, I believe it's for activity on deals.woot.

true559

quality posts: 23 Private Messages true559

Surprised this isn't sold out. Must be due to the recent woot off.

losthighwayz

roycewoots wrote:On my way to Sonoma for some wine tasting (that always leads to wine buying) this weekend, so I was momentarily conflicted about ordering this, but the price combined with all the glowing comments has convinced me. *sigh*

curious as to what wineries are on the agenda? Sonoma, Dry Creek and RRV in particular, is our favorite destination! Jealous

losthighwayz

true559 wrote:Surprised this isn't sold out. Must be due to the recent woot off.

I suspect WW has a huge allocation from Pedroncelli. I am predicting 250-300 cases will be "sold out" by 5pm PST.

outdoorslife

quality posts: 8 Private Messages outdoorslife

Well helped it get to 80% sold out. Bought 2…
I have no Pedroncelli in the cellar, so am looking forward to seeing how to fit them in.
This will push us over 400 bottles, and now no more room left on the racks!

PedroncelliFamily - On the Zin - On the "mother" Zin vines, what are you seeing as yields given that they are now 100 yrs old? What the percentage of the old vine Zin in the blend ?

Looking forward to tasting the Merlot too! Look rather interesting especially with the terrior. Is the Bench vineyards yours or someone else's?

PedroncelliFamily

quality posts: 62 Private Messages PedroncelliFamily
losthighwayz wrote:Does anyone know the winery price for each of the four? I cant access theirwebsite from work (but caN ACCESS WW-GO FIGURE). THaNKS!

Lets just say this is stupid good pricing.
Merlot $15
Sangiovese $15
Zinfandel $16
Cabernet $19

PedroncelliFamily

amythewino wrote:Note to wineries. NJ FINALLY is allowing direct shipment - puh-lease add us to your states. It hurts my heart to not buy this. :-(

Still waiting for final resolution, and for the carriers (FedEx and UPS)to agree. WE TOO are wishing we could send you wine!!

mrn1

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mrn1
luisifer777 wrote:iphone app wootie.

I had a different woot app. Thanks for the tip on this app which shows how close to being sold out the item is.

Now I can sit w/ a glass of wine in one hand, my I phone in the other, and think about what I am going to do after my charming wife of 32 years divorces me when she finds out I bought ANOTHER case of wine today!!!

PedroncelliFamily

slm9951 wrote:I went in on the Pedroncelli PS and then a couple of days later the port. I should have stock in the vineyard!!! Well at least I have a well rouned Pedroncelli red collection now with this purchase.

you don't need stock! These prices are better than my price (well, almost)

PedroncelliFamily

woopdedoo wrote:

SWEEEEEET!!

PedroncelliFamily

Asnprd wrote:Because of such a wonderful wine enthusiast community, I caved and went in for 1...I have no idea where to store these...

In your tummy!

juxcallmebob

quality posts: 3 Private Messages juxcallmebob

After reading everyone's glowing recommendation - I am in for one. Yeah!!!...My very first wine.woot purchase. Never bought a whole case of wine either. This is gonna be interesting once they wifey finds out.