ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dalematthew wrote:Swore off any more purchases after the recent woot induced wallet blow out. Resisted until this morning and went in for a case!

Edit: just read the rest of the comments:

WOOT - can you bump my order to 2 cases!

(thunderthighs are you out there?)

Thanks!

Order change, I cannot.
Email service@woot.com, you must....quickly.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

edorth

quality posts: 1 Private Messages edorth

This is just wrong, evil and vile.
Do you people realize there are sober children in Africa who would love to have this wine for breakfast?

I have no more room for wine, no extra money and I live in a cardboard box under a bridge.

In for one. Bought from them before and was veddy preased

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
blakewoot wrote:Clearly, I have a wine buying problem. I can't believe I am buying this case. Two weeks ago I was someone else. Now I am a guy feverishly checking wine.woot, spending time constructing elaborate justifications about purchasing or not, and worrying about what my FedEx guy thinks about me.

Can the community recommend a good source for a wine fridge? Or a discussion about wine fridges?

One warning sign I noticed is that everywhere I go on the Internets, there are ads for Wine Enthusiast following me around. What have I become.

Ongoing cooler discussion.

I'm just hanging out, really.

PedroncelliFamily

quality posts: 62 Private Messages PedroncelliFamily
edorth wrote:This is just wrong, evil and vile.
Do you people realize there are sober children in Africa who would love to have this wine for breakfast?

I have no more room for wine, no extra money and I live in a cardboard box under a bridge.

In for one. Bought from them before and was veddy preased

I believe we've entered the "Politically Correct Free Zone". Just think, you can add a closet to your home with the shipping box from the wine! Pedroncelli is Italian for "Additional storage required"

North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316
inkycatz wrote:Ongoing cooler discussion.

copy catz

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

ArtWorksMetal

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ArtWorksMetal

Took a 3 mile walk.
This is still here.

Click. Click.

Asceticism is for those that can't afford Hedonism.

wolverine1012

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wolverine1012
colman wrote:In for a case. Great deal!

Fingers crossed it will ship early next week (moving in two weeks). Otherwise the new owners will have a nice housewarming gift.

You can bet that if they open a bottle to try it, you'll never see the other 11.

I just tried to order some of my favorites from Pedroncelli and was disappointed to be told that they were sold out. I opened my email this morning to find that the wine gods had smiled on me. In for only 1 because I've already shot July's wine budget. (What the heck...this is so cheap, maybe I can hide it in the credit card bill.

Winedavid39

quality posts: 202 Private Messages Winedavid39

Guest Blogger

got home late late from a one-dayer Oregon trip and just now catching up on the boards.

*CRACKING ME UP*

Ed from Pedroncelli is the bees knees.

this is a screamer.

mmmmhhhuuuaaaaa..

slm9951

quality posts: 14 Private Messages slm9951

What I find incredible is that no one is asking to split the offering! Normally, there are many offers like "anyone in the (fill in your city) area want to split this with me?" This must be wine no one wants to share!! I am cleaned out since the mult- woot off days or I would jump on this!

PedroncelliFamily

quality posts: 62 Private Messages PedroncelliFamily
Winedavid39 wrote:got home late late from a one-dayer Oregon trip and just now catching up on the boards.

*CRACKING ME UP*

Ed from Pedroncelli is the bees knees.

this is a screamer.

mmmmhhhuuuaaaaa..

Dang it. I've been discovered. Pedroncelli is actually Italian for "bees knees"!

luisifer777

quality posts: 4 Private Messages luisifer777

OK what the hell in for one, i don't have kids so there is no money or budget i should be spending in them. So until the suckers come, wine woot is my baby. Well although these past to weeks with woot offs were enough to send woot to college.

danaswan

quality posts: 5 Private Messages danaswan

Ummmm...sort of in the same boat here, but now I am going to have to buy some tools for the hubby. It is not just the men that get into trouble buying wine! ~hehe~ :-P

boatman72 wrote:I've got the same problem! Best to check that the gun in the purse is unloaded!!! Wonder if WD can include a Coach or other trendy purse with each order. It sure would make wine buying a lot easier for us men.

edorth

quality posts: 1 Private Messages edorth
PedroncelliFamily wrote:I believe we've entered the "Politically Correct Free Zone". Just think, you can add a closet to your home with the shipping box from the wine! Pedroncelli is Italian for "Additional storage required"

Found a better solution.
I just sold my legs, used the money for the wine and now my box seems larger.

wolverine1012

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wolverine1012
slbhenery wrote:ng. Enough! No more awesomely priced cases please. My new house needs a shower and I can't shower very well with wine.

Sure you can! Just be sure to keep your mouth open.

danaswan

quality posts: 5 Private Messages danaswan
dalematthew wrote:Swore off any more purchases after the recent woot induced wallet blow out. Resisted until this morning and went in for a case!

Edit: just read the rest of the comments:

WOOT - can you bump my order to 2 cases!

(thunderthighs are you out there?)

Thanks!

You should email woot...if they can, they will!

HTH!

tewkewl

quality posts: 5 Private Messages tewkewl

I'm in for one. My wife is going to kill me... but, oh well. the plethora of good reviews on this site has tempted me beyond resistance.

Honestly, i was really on the fence despite the good reviews because the WHITE OAK case I bought (6 merlot, 6 cab)... was a disaster on the merlot side. a complete waste of money on some sour acidic wine. blech. I vowed that it would be the last time I wine wooted (perhaps the wine woot wine is full is wine that is on the cusp of going bad, i thought). but I will roll the dice again. this one better not be a loser, or I will never try again.

blakewoot

quality posts: 11 Private Messages blakewoot
North316 wrote:copy catz

Thank you for the link to the discussion about coolers. But now I have discovered that there are endless, deep, interesting discussion boards about all this stuff?? How am I supposed to do any work, so that I can make money, so that I can pay for all the wine you made me buy.

You people are out of your minds, and I am so sorry I ever heard the words wine.woot. This is worse than alcoholism.

mrn1

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mrn1
PedroncelliFamily wrote:Hey! We've met. I don't tell anyone in the TR about the woot offerings. They'll all want to buy at these prices! So, it had to be me!

No comment on the SB???? Wife will be happier when I tell her about the reds I bought if I have some inside info (don't think this gets us in trouble w/ the SEC!)on the slim possibility of a Pedroncelli SB case offering down the road.

BTW...hanging above my bed are three framed photos.....one of a view of the vineyards taken in the TR parking lot. Wish I were there now!

Keep up the good work, great wine...and the great deals!

megansusco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages megansusco

I have some empty spots in my wine cabinet... so I'm in for one.

Plus.. the peer pressure got to me!

webdev511

quality posts: 38 Private Messages webdev511
mommadeb1 wrote:overflowing cellar should not stop you from buying!!!!

Bought two cases for my Dad. :D

losthighwayz

quality posts: 59 Private Messages losthighwayz

Does anyone know the winery price for each of the four? I cant access theirwebsite from work (but caN ACCESS WW-GO FIGURE). THaNKS!

"The older I get the better I was"

sdwindansea

quality posts: 4 Private Messages sdwindansea

Would be an auto-buy...if our house remodel was completed. I've thoroughly enjoyed every Pedroncelli wine I've purchased through Woot. Once the construction is done and the wine cabinet arrives, I'll be back to improving the economy.

rld513

quality posts: 4 Private Messages rld513

I just got the Scott Harvey InZinerator yesterday, now this sweetheart of a deal? You're killing me Woot! I'm in for one.

Now, post some Rose's, pretty please?

sdilullo

quality posts: 36 Private Messages sdilullo
tewkewl wrote:I'm in for one. My wife is going to kill me... but, oh well. the plethora of good reviews on this site has tempted me beyond resistance.

Honestly, i was really on the fence despite the good reviews because the WHITE OAK case I bought (6 merlot, 6 cab)... was a disaster on the merlot side. a complete waste of money on some sour acidic wine. blech. I vowed that it would be the last time I wine wooted (perhaps the wine woot wine is full is wine that is on the cusp of going bad, i thought). but I will roll the dice again. this one better not be a loser, or I will never try again.

If it was truly bad - corked, etc. - you should contact the winery and see if you can get a replacement.

The deals on here are generally very good and, occasionally, exceptional. You'd be hard-pressed to find a better place to learn about wine (the excellent discussion that takes place on these here forums) and be able to purchase wines you don't often come across locally. Don't give up on WW!

my CT | bottles wooted to date: 249
my flying adventures | a mile of road will take you a mile, but a mile of runway will take you anywhere.

philct

quality posts: 1 Private Messages philct
PedroncelliFamily wrote:suck it up and click! this will round out your selection.

hahahahah most awesome comment from a winery... ever... The click is incoming, once my wife leaves the house!!!

[img]

losthighwayz

tewkewl wrote:I'm in for one. My wife is going to kill me... but, oh well. the plethora of good reviews on this site has tempted me beyond resistance.

Ive had two of the merlots (one two days ago) and they were great! Lots of fruit and medium tannins. It was even better on day two. did you aerate? Maybe bad bottle?

losthighwayz

Love the Pedroncelli winery off canyon road, I believe. Beatiful grounds and cool people. We have ALWAYS been treated very well when visiting (cant say the same for many other wineries). In for one!

amythewino

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amythewino

Note to wineries. NJ FINALLY is allowing direct shipment - puh-lease add us to your states. It hurts my heart to not buy this. :-(

North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316
losthighwayz wrote:Does anyone know the winery price for each of the four? I cant access theirwebsite from work (but caN ACCESS WW-GO FIGURE). THaNKS!

Merlot and Sangio are $15 each. Zin is $16 and the 2008 Cab was $19, 2009 does not have a price listed since this is a pre-release.

For those doing the math, thats $95 off the winery price, before shipping.

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

losthighwayz

North316 wrote:Merlot and Sangio are $15 each. Zin is $16 and the 2008 Cab was $19, 2009 does not have a price listed since this is a pre-release.

For those doing the math, thats $95 off the winery price, before shipping.

Thanks!

theeamonn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theeamonn

Anyone in Houston interested in splitting this deal? If so, PM me. I'm interested in a bottle of each type.

slm9951

OK. I tried to talk myself out of this all morning and I just hit the big gold button. I have no self control! It's my age - so much wine and so little time!!!

dalematthew

quality posts: 22 Private Messages dalematthew
ThunderThighs wrote:Order change, I cannot.
Email service@woot.com, you must....quickly.

Thanks - the woot gods have taken care of me nicely once again. You guys are great - always swift in response and look after your customers

slm9951

I went in on the Pedroncelli PS and then a couple of days later the port. I should have stock in the vineyard!!! Well at least I have a well rouned Pedroncelli red collection now with this purchase.

rld513

quality posts: 4 Private Messages rld513
gemeinschaft79 wrote:My UPS guy has already made a crack about "more wine deliveries". Now I have two more cases coming. I know I am being put on some lists.

I have to have it sent to the office. The mailroom guy keeps asking me about the wine-of-the-month club I'm in. *sheepish grin*

joed10303

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joed10303

ok so fedex is coming on thur + fri (thanks to wootoff) and i have NO room for any more wine. IN FOR TWO !!! i think i might need some help.

luisifer777

quality posts: 4 Private Messages luisifer777

70% sold out....HUMM

brianthe111

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brianthe111

Anyone want to split a case in fort worth area?

woopdedoo

quality posts: 36 Private Messages woopdedoo
richardhod wrote: Incidentally, I still have the Friends Red T-shirt from the 2010 woot tour!

smartymarmy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smartymarmy

Well you all talked me into my first buy on wine.woot. Apparently I really trust all of you.

We'll see....