wineyum

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wineyum
mawy wrote:I want. I really really want. I really really really want. But I am a glutton and my husband will have issues with me getting these when I still have an almost full box of the regular fleur de sel caramels sitting on the coffee table.

Any advice on getting out of the guilt?

Caramels for home, turtles for work! No guilt!

tenuki

quality posts: 7 Private Messages tenuki

Happy to have these back up, they were kind of amazing and I wanted to send some to a friend

CT

rld513

quality posts: 4 Private Messages rld513

I was about to click the gold button, but saved by the fact that these have the pecans in them. Whew.

billyush

quality posts: 3 Private Messages billyush

wine.woot=chocolates

home.woot=wine "woozies"

hhmmmmmmmm

cngranger

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cngranger

okay.. everyone talked me into it, though it had me a dark chocolate and then pecans, too?!..in for one

also here's more info...

http://candybasketinc.com/6oz-caramel-pecan-patties-hostess-box.html

gina3graces

quality posts: 38 Private Messages gina3graces
smagee wrote:I think we understand that you're excited. Would you mind not spamming the board so others can find feedback, should they need it?

May you Smagee be forever known as the party pooper who burst my chocolate heart. I shall retreat once again into the background, so that you may carry on your 'feedback.' (?) (At least I know what site I'm on.) Hope you're happy, because I sure am. I have chocolates on the way! WootyParty for me!

mawy

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mawy
wineyum wrote:Caramels for home, turtles for work! No guilt!

Good plan! Tho now I need to work on the credit card charge...

RocRizzo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages RocRizzo
schro5150 wrote:I wonder how many points these are on the Weightwatchers PointsPlus scale.

about a thousand per box

"Understanding is a three-edged sword."

Chinaguy00

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Chinaguy00

So, where are all the people that wanted a food item? I want wine personally... someone buy these!!!

lildetroitmama

quality posts: 9 Private Messages lildetroitmama
smagee wrote:I think we understand that you're excited. Would you mind not spamming the board so others can find feedback, should they need it?

boo hiss.......
I enjoyed the "beep, beep,..." got me more excited to purchase mom's day gifts.

wendy98765

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wendy98765
Chinaguy00 wrote:So, where are all the people that wanted a food item? I want wine personally... someone buy these!!!

I bought 2!

gina3graces

lildetroitmama wrote:boo hiss.......
I enjoyed the "beep, beep,..." got me more excited to purchase mom's day gifts.

Yay! "Beep, Beep, Beep" Chocolates for Mom!

dontwanna

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dontwanna

Had the caramels before and they were great. Add pecans? Gotta have it. In for 3.

rjquillin

quality posts: 168 Private Messages rjquillin
Ruger9mm wrote:Are these as good as the Fleur de sel caramels?

Just try them with some port/starboard, you'll be back.

And...

speaking of sweet stuff, can we have some liquid love here to go with these?

CT

gina3graces

dontwanna wrote:Had the caramels before and they were great. Add pecans? Gotta have it. In for 3.

Yay! Mmmm these are soooo good. So happy! (I got 3 as well!)

lildetroitmama

gina3graces wrote:May you Smagee be forever known as the party pooper who burst my chocolate heart. I shall retreat once again into the background, so that you may carry on your 'feedback.' (?) (At least I know what site I'm on.) Hope you're happy, because I sure am. I have chocolates on the way! WootyParty for me!

You carry on with your "beeo, beep" self! It was you that made me want to join the "beep, beep" party revolution with 3 boxes.
This is how we bond and realize we are not alone in our Woot addiction.

*4 vacuums from Woot... for myself... not gifts... this is my (not quite) silent cry for help...

rjquillin

quality posts: 168 Private Messages rjquillin

Hey TT, or other w00t admin;
how are these gonna ship FedEx or dumb-post. Makes a big difference!

CT

lildetroitmama

gina3graces wrote:Yay! "Beep, Beep, Beep" Chocolates for Mom!

yea! "beep, beep"! This is a fun party!

DISCLAIMER- this post contains no useful product information. Some may consider it spam, however, it is intended to enhance the Woot experience in countless other ways.

Long live Woot! and the Woot comment sections!

gina3graces

lildetroitmama wrote:You carry on with your "beeo, beep" self! It was you that made me want to join the "beep, beep" party revolution with 3 boxes.
This is how we bond and realize we are not alone in our Woot addiction.

*4 vacuums from Woot... for myself... not gifts... this is my (not quite) silent cry for help...

Shyly hands Vacuum Lover a chocolate and confesses that Ms. Beep Beep Beep also has a vacuum addiction...lots of pretty vacuums...

tabednar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tabednar
mawy wrote:I want. I really really want. I really really really want. But I am a glutton and my husband will have issues with me getting these when I still have an almost full box of the regular fleur de sel caramels sitting on the coffee table.

If your husband likes wine I know a place that has good wine deals...

Snooth | Cellar Tracker
Newest Addition: 2008 Avignonesi Rosso di Toscana & 2009 Paraduxx (Duckhorn Vineyards) Z Blend

ChangoSHK

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ChangoSHK

Funny; I was just eating these this very moment when here it appeared again. They're marvelous. I got them at the previous Woot offering.

Only problem is they're too easy to eat too many too quickly as they are lighter than the same company's non-pecan chocolate-covered sea salt caramels, which I'm totally ga-ga over.

You can't go wrong.

Skanning

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Skanning

I tried the caramels. The chocolate is absolutely first rate; likewise, the caramel. Where I have a bit of a problem is the salt. I like a bit of salt but found them too salty. I'm guessing the turtles are pretty much the same. On the other hand, it's not that big of a deal to brush a lot of the salt off, leaving just a bit...On another hand, I really love turtles....and what's brushing off a bit of salt, really? In for 3 :-)

gina3graces

Skanning wrote:I tried the caramels. The chocolate is absolutely first rate; likewise, the caramel. Where I have a bit of a problem is the salt. I like a bit of salt but found them too salty. I'm guessing the turtles are pretty much the same. On the other hand, it's not that big of a deal to brush a lot of the salt off, leaving just a bit...On another hand, I really love turtles....and what's brushing off a bit of salt, really? In for 3 :-)

Yessss! Three! mmmmmmm

fgarriel

quality posts: 21 Private Messages fgarriel

In for 3. Both the these and the caramels are great. All the adults in my family (except me) prefer these over the caramels. My 5yr old daughter and I both prefer the caramels.

mawy wrote:my husband will have issues with me getting these when I still have an almost full box of the regular fleur de sel caramels sitting on the coffee table.

The solution is clear. Start eating.

722lad

quality posts: 9 Private Messages 722lad

Is it just a coincidence these are being offered right around lunch time? I managed to resist these last time they were offered. Not today! In for one.

kalaharinight

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kalaharinight
Skanning wrote:I tried the caramels. The chocolate is absolutely first rate; likewise, the caramel. Where I have a bit of a problem is the salt. I like a bit of salt but found them too salty.

Interesting. There were similar comments when the caramels were up yesterday (about them being too salty) but I find the salt to be exactly right (and I don't usually care for salty things). But hey, each to his/her own.

Fleur de sel is really expensive and it is delicious, so maybe you could brush those precious granules into a bowl, for use on other foods!

Really, I'm not blue, I don't have a ratty beard, and I NEVER wear pink.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Okay experienced folks, how well do these freeze? I love chocolate but let's be clear, I'm not in the mood to share, but I wouldn't mind spacing out the joy of chocolate.

I'm just hanging out, really.

lildetroitmama

gina3graces wrote:Shyly hands Vacuum Lover a chocolate and confesses that Ms. Beep Beep Beep also has a vacuum addiction...lots of pretty vacuums...

At my inevitable intervention, I will make sure there are 2 spaces in rehab for us in a sunny locale.. mmmmmm chocolates goooooood.......

cynthylee

quality posts: 9 Private Messages cynthylee
inkycatz wrote:Okay experienced folks, how well do these freeze? I love chocolate but let's be clear, I'm not in the mood to share, but I wouldn't mind spacing out the joy of chocolate.

Good question... I'm wondering the same thing. Although to make room for these goodies, I'll have to break down and take out the box of Brandini toffee currently residing in the freezer. Darn. I guess a sacrifice I'm willing to make! Three coming my way... beep, beep, beep!

morsmordre

quality posts: 2 Private Messages morsmordre

Will these keep until Mother's Day?

zachusaf

quality posts: 2 Private Messages zachusaf

You have a hard time finding feedback on a single-threaded message board?

Protip: Scroll down.

NoVA
My Cellar

xibbumbero

quality posts: 5 Private Messages xibbumbero

These are delish but I liked the caramels better and I like the salt just fine. X

gina3graces

lildetroitmama wrote:At my inevitable intervention, I will make sure there are 2 spaces in rehab for us in a sunny locale.. mmmmmm chocolates goooooood.......

Yes, maybe Dr. Drew could send us to vacuum- cleaner-rehab in Portland so we could be near the Candy Basket...

North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316
inkycatz wrote:Okay experienced folks, how well do these freeze? I love chocolate but let's be clear, I'm not in the mood to share, but I wouldn't mind spacing out the joy of chocolate.

The Candy Basket rep said in previous woots that these freeze just fine.

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

brendaa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brendaa
Ruger9mm wrote:Are these as good as the Fleur de sel caramels?

These are Better than the caramels. They are Very hard to resist. I don't usually spend this much on candy, but I'm in for two.

mawy

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mawy

Oh fine. Beep-ity beep beep. I'm in for one. Sent to my office so husband doesn't find out... I'm sure this doesn't count as lying to him, does it? I mean, the gods pronounce forgiveness on all salted chocolate / caramel goodness induced omissions... right?

anniecs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anniecs

I put it in the WW Points Plus calculator on my phone and got 4 points (a serving is two pieces). Not bad at all!

Serving Size: 2 pcs (28g)
11g fat
11g carbs
1g fiber
2g protein

=4 PointPlus value!!!! :-)

scphillips

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scphillips

The caramels (from previous woot) are OK, but here's an enthusiastic vote for another Candy Basket fudge sampler offering!

bradsbabe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bradsbabe
morsmordre wrote:Will these keep until Mother's Day?

Description on these state Best by 8/1/2012.
Packages should be kept in a cool dry place for proper storage until consumed.

Ideally, store in your wine cooler if you have one, and have the room.

gina3graces

mawy wrote:Oh fine. Beep-ity beep beep. I'm in for one. Sent to my office so husband doesn't find out... I'm sure this doesn't count as lying to him, does it? I mean, the gods pronounce forgiveness on all salted chocolate / caramel goodness induced omissions... right?

Yay! Beep! Beep! Beep! Wootlicious chocolate delivery for you!