tenuki

quality posts: 7 Private Messages tenuki
joannevicious wrote:Due to low attendance/interest I am considering postponing this gathering.

Thoughts?

Sorry, that's fine by me though. I have not attempted purchasing volcanic wine yet

CT

richardhod

quality posts: 261 Private Messages richardhod
joannevicious wrote:Due to low attendance/interest I am considering postponing this gathering.

Thoughts?

I was just thinking.. I'll be in town!

joannevicious

quality posts: 4 Private Messages joannevicious

Alright. Officially postponed.

Possible dates:
4/21
4/28
5/5

CAGrl

quality posts: 13 Private Messages CAGrl
joannevicious wrote:Alright. Officially postponed.

Possible dates:
4/21
4/28
5/5

4/28 definitely does not work for me. I have a baby shower that day. And I also think the Vincent Arroyo's open house is on 5/5 and I was thinking of going to that. So that might work but that depends on what other people have going on and whether I can do both.

joannevicious

CAGrl wrote:4/28 definitely does not work for me. I have a baby shower that day. And I also think the Vincent Arroyo's open house is on 5/5 and I was thinking of going to that. So that might work but that depends on what other people have going on and whether I can do both.

Right! I forgot about the Arroyo open house (I knew I shouldn't be putting that). I'll tentatively schedule it for 4/21 with the caveat that I might be moving it yet again if the Solano Cellars wine tasting is scheduled for that day.

joannevicious

Gargh. Postponed again. Possible dates:

5/26
6/2
6/9
6/30

klezman

quality posts: 121 Private Messages klezman
joannevicious wrote:Gargh. Postponed again. Possible dates:

5/26
6/2
6/9
6/30

Being a 3/4 time SoCal resident now, I will just hope that I end up in the Bay Area the weekend you decide

2014: 28 bottles. Last wine.woot: Scott Harvey Red Re-Mix
2013: 66 bottles, 2012: 91 bottles, 2011: 92 bottles, 2010: 74 bottles, 2009: 30 bottles, 2008: 3 bottles My CT