bahwm

quality posts: 32 Private Messages bahwm
tiger7610 wrote:Hmm cheron without a shirt, I'm sure HAK will appreciate. So anyone other than potentially HAK can take my wine back to the east coast, or want to buy 3 bottles of my share?

Keep it all & try a bottle every so often to watch it develop & mature.

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

sukeiasa

quality posts: 7 Private Messages sukeiasa

hmm... wine.woot is contributing to my shopping problem in ever expanding ways... now i'm buying bowlding shirts... sigh...

on another note... i might have some friends fly in from overseas to vegas that weekend... would it be alright for them to join the festivities as well??

wine woot gatherings: manchego dinner, '11 cyber pub bottling, '12 cyber pub bottling, DMV #25, #26, #28, #29, #29.5, #30, NY #19, NY #20; socal #22

sukeiasa

mewalk707 wrote:Me too. I’ve been watching the Westin’s price at last minute travel (thanks Cat!). It’s an average of $80 per night with a total of $275 for fri-sun. The only reason I haven’t jumped on it is that I randomly get offers from the Monte Carlo and New York, New York for cheaper. The only problem with their deals is they are only good for the next few weeks. So here I am waiting on a deal that might not happen. Hopefully, I’ll still be able to get a good deal at the Westin if that time comes.

following up on this website... is this like priceline where you can't get credit for loyalty programs when booking through the website?

wine woot gatherings: manchego dinner, '11 cyber pub bottling, '12 cyber pub bottling, DMV #25, #26, #28, #29, #29.5, #30, NY #19, NY #20; socal #22

mommadeb1

quality posts: 18 Private Messages mommadeb1

ok, its the end of a longgggg week.... are we bowling or not? Do I need to order shirts? I don't want to be left out!! ha ha ha

and I still haven't decided on where to stay!! must do that this weekend!!

mewalk707

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mewalk707
sukeiasa wrote:following up on this website... is this like priceline where you can't get credit for loyalty programs when booking through the website?

not while booking, but i'm going to try to see if they'll add it when i check in. we'll see...

HitAnyKey42

quality posts: 29 Private Messages HitAnyKey42
mommadeb1 wrote:ok, its the end of a longgggg week.... are we bowling or not? Do I need to order shirts? I don't want to be left out!! ha ha ha

and I still haven't decided on where to stay!! must do that this weekend!!

Well, I'm fully planning on there being bowling. And I'm assuming sparky is. And I'm hoping klezman/molarchae/tenuki/etc are all up for it too.

So IMU* there were certainly be bowling.

*(in my understanding)

My Cellar
In a Glorious Marriage.Woot with cheron98
NYC Tastings

sanity

quality posts: 5 Private Messages sanity

d-dog, bam, I somehow deleted you off the regrets list on the 1st post. My apologies. Is the baccalaureate still scheduled the same weekend as bottling?

Everyone else who is not on the list but joining us, please post here so I may plan properly for food. Those on the maybe list please chime in as soon as you are in the know.

sukeisa, how many friends will be joining us?

I plan on bowling as long as it is not scheduled to close to the time y'all are headed over to my place.

klezman

quality posts: 129 Private Messages klezman

My transportation details are still to be worked out, but molarchae and I will be there! I will confer with her about bowling, but unless she has other plans in mind I'm up for it. Don't think we'll be buying shirts for the occasion though.

2014: 42 bottles. Last wine.woot: 2012 Iron Horse Estate Chardonnay
2013: 66 bottles, 2012: 91 bottles, 2011: 92 bottles, 2010: 74 bottles, 2009: 30 bottles, 2008: 3 bottles My CT

cheron98

quality posts: 123 Private Messages cheron98
HitAnyKey42 wrote:Well, I'm fully planning on there being bowling. And I'm assuming sparky is. And I'm hoping klezman/molarchae/tenuki/etc are all up for it too.

*(in my understanding)

Great. I'm just an "etc" now

I saw HitAnyKey42 on wine.woot! and clicked "I want one!"

HitAnyKey42

quality posts: 29 Private Messages HitAnyKey42
cheron98 wrote:Great. I'm just an "etc" now

Not at all. You're just automatically included in the "I'm".

My Cellar
In a Glorious Marriage.Woot with cheron98
NYC Tastings

mommadeb1

sanity wrote:d-dog, bam, I somehow deleted you off the regrets list on the 1st post. My apologies. Is the baccalaureate still scheduled the same weekend as bottling?

Everyone else who is not on the list but joining us, please post here so I may plan properly for food. Those on the maybe list please chime in as soon as you are in the know.

I plan on bowling as long as it is not scheduled to close to the time y'all are headed over to my place.

What ever we plan, lets make sure you can participate!! and seriously, please let me know what I can do to help you....!!!!Can we bring something????or buy when we are there? or chop or wash!!

cheron98

HitAnyKey42 wrote:Not at all. You're just automatically included in the "I'm".

I'm still my own person. I would've rather thought we were a "we".

bahwm

sanity wrote:d-dog, bam, I somehow deleted you off the regrets list on the 1st post. My apologies. Is the baccalaureate still scheduled the same weekend as bottling?

Yeah, 7 PM Sun. night and my sweetie got me tickets for the Yanni concert on Friday night. So, we're not going to be able to join in with the festivities this year. We will miss seeing everyone. Have fun!

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

tenuki

quality posts: 7 Private Messages tenuki
HitAnyKey42 wrote:Well, I'm fully planning on there being bowling. And I'm assuming sparky is. And I'm hoping klezman/molarchae/tenuki/etc are all up for it too.

*(in my understanding)

Bowling's fine. Still tempted to get a shirt but haven't (3 years running now? :P)

CT

bahwm

tenuki wrote:Bowling's fine. Still tempted to get a shirt but haven't (3 years running now? :P)

Yeah, but everybody points at you wondering where'd he come from?

sukeiasa

tenuki wrote:Bowling's fine. Still tempted to get a shirt but haven't (3 years running now? :P)

Dude, im probably going to sleep through bowling again this year, buy ordered a shirt last week...

mewalk707

sanity wrote:Everyone else who is not on the list but joining us, please post here so I may plan properly for food. Those on the maybe list please chime in as soon as you are in the know.

I am +1.

Bowling? Probably not.

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 187 Private Messages MarkDaSpark

What time is bottling? 11 am?

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

sanity

mommadeb1 wrote:What ever we plan, lets make sure you can participate!! and seriously, please let me know what I can do to help you....!!!!Can we bring something????or buy when we are there? or chop or wash!!

Thanks for the offer. Maybe chop or wash duty - ask imagine4vr, she's been a godsend for each gathering! No, I'm doing more ready made food this year, so it will be tasty and easy to do.

tenuki

sukeiasa wrote:Dude, im probably going to sleep through bowling again this year, buy ordered a shirt last week...

Pfft, fine, I ordered a shirt I might wear once a year :P Not sure when it arrives either.

CT

tenuki

mewalk707 wrote:I am +1.

Bowling? Probably not.

Wait, I thought you were into beer sports!

CT

sanity

MarkDaSpark wrote:What time is bottling? 11 am?

Yes. 1st post updated.

mommadeb1

sanity wrote:Yes. 1st post updated.

well now that we are bowling, I need to order shirts for me and Mr. Mommadeb.....!!! but seeing how I have no cc...it will have to wait... and I still need to book a room..... see I am a such a procrastinator!!

polarbear22

quality posts: 35 Private Messages polarbear22
HitAnyKey42 wrote:Not at all. You're just automatically included in the "I'm".

Don't automatic dude. It can really hurt.

Polar bears are meant to be clever, very clever. They are the Einsteins of the bear community. - Anonymous
Please donate to the 2014 MS Bike Ride
Want to read what SonomaBouliste has to say about wine?
Ddeuddeg Cheesecake Cookbook
My Cellar

cheron98

polarbear22 wrote:Don't automatic dude. It can really hurt.

So he is learning

MarkDaSpark

sanity wrote:Yes. 1st post updated.

Thanks!!

Bowling around 1:30 pm???

*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

mommadeb1

assuming I get my new cc today. the shirt I need to order is the black and white one? I don't want to order the wrong one...

mewalk707

tenuki wrote:Wait, I thought you were into beer sports!

I am. It's the commitment part i'm having an issue with... :P

MarkDaSpark

mommadeb1 wrote:assuming I get my new cc today. the shirt I need to order is the black and white one? I don't want to order the wrong one...

We all got the Red/Black one before .....

MarkDaSpark

mewalk707 wrote:I am. It's the commitment part i'm having an issue with... :P

I think we call all vouch you need to be committed.

bahwm

MarkDaSpark wrote:I think we call all vouch you need to be committed.

It also has a retro Las Vegas design. Now, where is that link? Sparky or someone, can you guys help out mommadeb? Thanks!

mewalk707

MarkDaSpark wrote:I think we call all vouch you need to be committed.

True. It's the company I keep.

MarkDaSpark

bahwm wrote:It also has a retro Las Vegas design. Now, where is that link? Sparky or someone, can you guys help out mommadeb? Thanks!

I had the link for the shirt in my post, 2nd from the top of page 4, but I guess it wasn't obvious that it was a link to the site, since Cheron also posted the link further down as well.

Edit: Red/Black shirt

MarkDaSpark

mewalk707 wrote:True. It's the company I keep.

Well, he's your new boyfiend!!!

bahwm

MarkDaSpark wrote:I had the link for the shirt in my post, 2nd from the top of page 4, but I guess it wasn't obvious that it was a link to the site, since Cheron also posted the link further down as well.

Edit: Red/Black shirt

Thank you, darlin'! Oh, and we had the embroidery done in black. Wish we were able to be there!

MarkDaSpark

bahwm wrote:Thank you, darlin'! Oh, and we had the embroidery done in black. Wish we were able to be there!

We all wish you could have made it. Oh, and D-dog too, I suppose.

mommadeb1

bahwm wrote:Thank you, darlin'! Oh, and we had the embroidery done in black. Wish we were able to be there!

Thanks for the shirt info.. I like the red and black better!!

edit: I am really bummed that you guys wont be there!!!

bahwm

mommadeb1 wrote:Thanks for the shirt info.. I like the red and black better!!

You are entirely welcome! Didn't want you to have something different from the rest of the team. Although, we could have two teams . . . No. I won't muddy the waters. Besides, tenuki and suke just ordered theirs. Definitely, go with the red & black.

mewalk707

MarkDaSpark wrote:Well, he's your new boyfiend!!!

True again.

Has anyone driven the stretch between Yosemite and Vegas? We are hoping to go over Tioga Pass (if it's open) and then down through Death Valley. There seems to be multiple options for the trip. Any thoughts?

MarkDaSpark

mewalk707 wrote:True again.

Has anyone driven the stretch between Yosemite and Vegas? We are hoping to go over Tioga Pass (if it's open) and then down through Death Valley. There seems to be multiple options for the trip. Any thoughts?

Don't stop at the Hotel California ... you'll check out, but never leave!