knotheadusc

quality posts: 5 Private Messages knotheadusc

I would be buying this if I weren't going on vacation next week. The Wine.Woot! deprivation over the past few weeks has been maddening!

nathanbsmith

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nathanbsmith

I love wine.woot especially this forum...I am planning a trip to San Fran and Napa valley next summer with my wife and I am really looking forward to visiting some of these vineyards that have been featured on wine.woot. If you have any suggestions please message me offline at please use PMs

Cheers,

Nathan

[MOD: Dude, you really shouldn't put your email out there like that. Some of us may have an evil side. I highly recommend PMs for this. ]

LAST PURCHASE: Creminelli Italian Salami

2014: 1 (Thanks to stick-in-the-mud buzzkilling state legislators)

2013: 183 bottles and counting
2012: 74 bottles
2011: 38 bottles

My CT

texacaliali

quality posts: 137 Private Messages texacaliali

Guest Blogger

nathanbsmith wrote:I love wine.woot especially this forum...I am planning a trip to San Fran and Napa valley next summer with my wife and I am really looking forward to visiting some of these vineyards that have been featured on wine.woot. If you have any suggestions please message me offline at nathanbsmith@gmail.com.

Cheers,

Nathan

Nathan, feel free to send me a PM when you get closer to your travel time. Would love to help with your itinerary...

Thanks for your positive vibe, Wine.Woot! IS the most fun place to buy wine online!

WineDavid was my Boss!

kylemittskus

quality posts: 233 Private Messages kylemittskus
nathanbsmith wrote:I love wine.woot especially this forum...I am planning a trip to San Fran and Napa valley next summer with my wife and I am really looking forward to visiting some of these vineyards that have been featured on wine.woot. If you have any suggestions please message me offline please use PMs

Cheers,

Nathan

[MOD: Dude, you really shouldn't put your email out there like that. Some of us may have an evil side. I highly recommend PMs for this. ]

Search in the World of Wine.Woot. There are many threads about Napa/Sonoma trips, plus the two RPM Tour threads. TONS of information.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

cpheral

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cpheral

Seems that Indiana should now be on the list of states that can be delivered to, least the residents.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

InFrom wrote:It struck me that way, too.
dawgdave99 wrote:Unmarked rattage?

Got it! THANKS!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

iByron

quality posts: 40 Private Messages iByron

Andre,

Looking forward to picking up my three-pack when I get to my parents' place for Thanksgiving. This sounds like it could make a decent T-day wine, especially for those of us who do beef instead of turducken.

What's the origin of the name of this wine?

iByron

iByron's iCellar (I'm a reciprocal CT Cellar Buddy)

Your Private WIneaux

moutonnoir

quality posts: 4 Private Messages moutonnoir
iByron wrote:Andre,

Looking forward to picking up my three-pack when I get to my parents' place for Thanksgiving. This sounds like it could make a decent T-day wine, especially for those of us who do beef instead of turducken.

What's the origin of the name of this wine?

iByron

can't go wrong with Monty Place on turducken Day!

Montgomery Place is the name of the street that I grew up on in NJ