0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

nmachen

quality posts: 35 Private Messages nmachen

Darn - not wine...

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
- Maria Robinson

tytiger58

quality posts: 74 Private Messages tytiger58

Ohhh mama is this stuff good!

In for 1

What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch? ~ W. C. Fields

“Freedom is something that dies unless it's used” Hunter S Thompson

bbarlame

quality posts: 17 Private Messages bbarlame

nooooooooooo i hope there is a small inventory of this or it'll take up the rest of the work day

afurball

quality posts: 16 Private Messages afurball

I'm quite happy this showed up in the Woot-off, it's oh, so GOOD!

bagsharon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bagsharon

Other than pour it on ice cream, what can you do with this stuff?

RyanCianfarani

quality posts: 6 Private Messages RyanCianfarani

Vinturi please! It's the one thing I am 100% in for sure on.

CT

jennyland

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jennyland

The first time this came up for sale on wine.woot, I bought two. One for myself and one for my mom, as a housewarming gift.

That was only a few weeks ago.

I am now buying MORE. For myself. Mostly because (yes) it's that good.

148 and counting: 64 Woots (inc. 8 Bundles of Clones), 25 Wines, 15 Shirts, 7 Sellouts, 32 Kids, 5 Homes
May the Crap be ever in your favor.

Maisyday

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Maisyday

SOOO tempted...those of you who have tried it, is it worth $20 for ice-cream toppings?

fait

quality posts: 16 Private Messages fait

This is probably my favorite wine.woot food item I've gotten from here. This is seriously good caramel.

The best way to eat this is straight from the jar with a spoon while sitting in front of "Deadliest Catch". I can't tell you why that works. It just does.

RyanCianfarani

bagsharon wrote:Other than pour it on ice cream, what can you do with this stuff?

You can always pour it on other people. You know for things completely unrelated to what you're thinking I'm saying ;)

CT

lassow

quality posts: 133 Private Messages lassow

This will be a great wedding gift add-on to satisfy my sister's sweet tooth!

I like to talk about wine, but I'd rather drink it.

fait

quality posts: 16 Private Messages fait
Maisyday wrote:SOOO tempted...those of you who have tried it, is it worth $20 for ice-cream toppings?

Yes, but I'd say that the ice-cream is purely optional.

theprincess99998

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theprincess99998

so how good is it? worth giving as a gift?

tytiger58

Maisyday wrote:SOOO tempted...those of you who have tried it, is it worth $20 for ice-cream toppings?

This stuff is sooo good you can't eat it standing up is makes you weak in the knees!

Cheers!

AlexJS

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AlexJS

thread from March wooting

I will say I'm tempted...

Time to first Bindle of Carrots: 6 years, 4 months, and 26 days

swmbo

quality posts: 5 Private Messages swmbo

I *just* had apples dipped in the caramel cream for a mid-afternoon snack! It really is fabulous stuff and I highly recommend it.

alien88

quality posts: 18 Private Messages alien88
AlexJS wrote:thread from March wooting

I read through the treads, drooled, and purchased one.

wooters.us - scoring more bags of Koi for you than others.

netta68

quality posts: 1 Private Messages netta68

i want to orxder one for me and one for my sister ...different addresses. WIll it allow me to hit the buy button twice? If not, i will order 2 to my same address -- but dont want to only order one at a time if I will be blocked from a second order...

afurball

quality posts: 16 Private Messages afurball
AlexJS wrote:thread from March wooting

Give in to your temptation - at least for this caramel. It really is that delicious.

Simmp5

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Simmp5

Are you kidding... It is so worth it, and not only on ice cream, for example, I took a spoon and one of those jars, south park, and family guy (DVR) and I was golden. Much like the caramel.. It is SO GOOD..

Simmp5

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Simmp5
theprincess99998 wrote:so how good is it? worth giving as a gift?

Nope, it's not worth it...
It is worth to keep it for your self because it is that good and. But just in case buy two, one as a gift and the other for your self, you will not regret it...

lacotomo

quality posts: 11 Private Messages lacotomo
fait wrote:This is probably my favorite wine.woot food item I've gotten from here. This is seriously good caramel.

The best way to eat this is straight from the jar with a spoon while sitting in front of "Deadliest Catch". I can't tell you why that works. It just does.

'I can hear you getting fatter....'

lacotomo

quality posts: 11 Private Messages lacotomo
netta68 wrote:i want to orxder one for me and one for my sister ...different addresses. WIll it allow me to hit the buy button twice? If not, i will order 2 to my same address -- but dont want to only order one at a time if I will be blocked from a second order...

Order two to you and save the frustration.

GaleForce

quality posts: 12 Private Messages GaleForce

They're giving away free caramel to their facebook fan page members once a month:

http://www.facebook.com/LeCaramel

stephan8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stephan8

Sugar seems to ruin my Buzzzz. LOL

I'm out.

Just noticed that my avatar kinda looks like me with a buzz.

dirftmd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dirftmd

how long does this stuff last?

tytiger58

dirftmd wrote:how long does this stuff last?

About two days in our house

RyanCianfarani

I just read on woot.com that an e-mail went out saying there wouldn't be a Book of Crap today or tomorrow. Can anyone confirm this here and ruin my day?

CT

ssoard

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ssoard

I really want this, but what if there's great wine up next??? I won't be able to afford both today. Such horible decisions -yummy caramel or delicious wine...what to do...what to do...

Slarti59

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Slarti59

Decided not to get this last time because I thought I was spending too much money (in general) and then was sad that I didn't get it. So, in for one!

ldsmom7566

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ldsmom7566

To anyone that is still undecided on this item. I ordered it the last time it was offered (during it's debut). I was somewhat skeptical, but am very glad that I purchased it.

HONESTLY, you will NOT find a better caramel anywhere. It is terrific & has the very best taste. I have always thought that caramel was caramel. However, there REALLY IS a HUGE difference between this one and any others you have ever had! It is DEFINATELY WORTH EVERY PENNY!

The ONLY complaint that I have with it is that the syrup needs to have more of a caramel flavor to it, and be just a tad bit thicker. However, as far as the other two go, I seriously doubt that anyone could do anything to improve either of them. They are just that good! Even their textures are amazing!

RyanCianfarani

It said nothing about the Book of Crap. But it hinted that this would be the longest woot-off ever. And the Book of Crap usually comes on the last day.

Interesting... we might be in for a lot of wine!

CT

mllemeranii

quality posts: 7 Private Messages mllemeranii

in for one. apparently this is made where i grew up.

ChangoSHK

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ChangoSHK
RyanCianfarani wrote:Vinturi please! It's the one thing I am 100% in for sure on.

I got it pretty inexpensively on Amazon in a box with a filter and a stand and a carrybag.

RyanCianfarani

Quote from the email:
"The battlefield calls and we must bid you the fondest of farewells. We're told our next skirmish may be our biggest yet. Tell Ma and Pa we hope to be home in time to help with the harvest. And know always that as we march against the enemy, we carry your picture in our breast pocket, close to our hearts. Yes, all 2.6 million of you. It's a big pocket."

CT

tytiger58

RyanCianfarani wrote:I just read on woot.com that an e-mail went out saying there wouldn't be a Book of Crap today or tomorrow. Can anyone confirm this here and ruin my day?

I just re-read the email from Woot and I don't see anything about a Bowl of Cereal or anything about a wootoff??

Bad Rumors!

RyanCianfarani

ChangoSHK wrote:I got it pretty inexpensively on Amazon in a box with a filter and a stand and a carrybag.

$33 right now for a red. Woot is normally $30 shipped I believe. If this woot off is as long as it sounds like it could be, I'd think the vinturi would have to find its way on here.

CT

InFrom

quality posts: 34 Private Messages InFrom
netta68 wrote:i want to orxder one for me and one for my sister ...different addresses. WIll it allow me to hit the buy button twice? If not, i will order 2 to my same address -- but dont want to only order one at a time if I will be blocked from a second order...

When it says that gifting is available, you should be able to send another order as a gift to a different address.

RyanCianfarani

tytiger58 wrote:I just re-read the email from Woot and I don't see anything about a Bowl of Cereal or anything about a wootoff??

Bad Rumors!

lol yes thank god for bad rumors! Did you see my post above though and why this might be the longest woot off yet?

CT