RyanCianfarani


quality posts: 6 Private Messages RyanCianfarani
koneco wrote:I don't know what TN means, but the Syrah was really fruit-forward, big, and in my opinion DELICIOUS right out of the bottle. The Cabernet was not too impressive, but I didn't really give that one patience. I've heard the Black is very good ... I don't want to open it yet.



Thanks for the input. TN = Tasting Note.

CT

tytiger58


quality posts: 74 Private Messages tytiger58
pullingj wrote:Well, too many great comments. I'm in for three. I couldn't pick this up without picking up Monday's offering, so I went in for three of it, too.. Where am I going to put all this Wine?



Down your throat!

Cheers!

What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch? ~ W. C. Fields

“Freedom is something that dies unless it's used” Hunter S Thompson




krw5927


quality posts: 2 Private Messages krw5927
nmachen wrote:inZINerator? (Fingers crossed)



Oh I'd be on that like white on rice.

netta68


quality posts: 1 Private Messages netta68

DANG IT!! As this was my first year to actually owe federal taxes EVER, I was going to impose a moratorium on myself as well... but i LOVE this Black Zeppelin. (Bought the 3-pack a few onths back) All 3 wines were good - but the Black is YUM-O!

dang...dang...dang.... must hit the stupidly large button NOW!

richardhod


quality posts: 261 Private Messages richardhod
xiaodown wrote:ZOmelets made great this stuff is good. Wife just went in for one.

What's next? Scott Harvey? Andrew Murray? STOP FOR THE SAKE OF MY WALLET!



Corison. Please.

dlfke


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dlfke

Just went to update my CellarTracker and realized I'd already finished off 7 of my 9 original Zepps from the previous offer. It's all a haze... of the happiest sort.

REALLY glad I went in for 2.

What's next?!

SunnyLea0


quality posts: 14 Private Messages SunnyLea0
hasopt wrote:Lush.



Snicker. I wish. 'Twas my drunken pals that scooped up most of it. I've *got* to stop sharing!

stillmanbrown


quality posts: 138 Private Messages stillmanbrown

Well, I attempted to answer the question about aging, hotness, and pairing Merlot with weenies, but it didn't seem to appear. Perhaps because of the XXX humor?!?

ctripp


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ctripp

So i've been looking for this everywhere since the last offering...... AAAAANND in for 1

stillmanbrown


quality posts: 138 Private Messages stillmanbrown

I had the pleasure of spending two days with Scott Harvey last week, judging flights of Sauv. Blanc, Viognier, Merlot (ha!) and Zinfandel at a big wine competition - a great guy, very down to earth (terroiristic) and remarkably tolerant. Then again, he's known me at least twenty years.

koneco


quality posts: 16 Private Messages koneco
krw5927 wrote:Oh I'd be on that like white on rice.



inZinerator is crazy sweet, crazy cheap, and though I don't like it like I like the Blue Jay, it warrants a purchase pending on price.

tytiger58


quality posts: 74 Private Messages tytiger58
stillmanbrown wrote:Well, I attempted to answer the question about aging, hotness, and pairing Merlot with weenies, but it didn't seem to appear. Perhaps because of the XXX humor?!?



I think this answer is sufficient!

What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch? ~ W. C. Fields

“Freedom is something that dies unless it's used” Hunter S Thompson




alianthias


quality posts: 1 Private Messages alianthias

This is my first wine.woot post. I am pretty excited about this wine I ordered. So far I have enjoyed all the wines I have ordered on here.

Cheers!

koneco


quality posts: 16 Private Messages koneco

Oh, I wish I had a jobbbbbbb. Oh, yes, a god damn job! I cannot warrant this purchase, despite the black and red zeppelin ...

Tonight will be the Bundlach Gundschu! Pinot! 2005! And tears.

Bostonaholic


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Bostonaholic
koneco wrote:Oh, I wish I had a jobbbbbbb. Oh, yes, a god damn job! I cannot warrant this purchase, despite the black and red zeppelin ...



When in an interview, if asked the question "Why should we hire you for this position?", you must refrain from answering with "because I need the money to feed my wine.woot obsession."

Employers generally frown upon that... unless of course you're interviewing with Woot!

--
Matthew Boston

CT
SIWBM starts tomorrow.

tytiger58


quality posts: 74 Private Messages tytiger58
Bostonaholic wrote:When in an interview, if asked the question "Why should we hire you for this position?", you must refrain from answering with "because I need the money to feed my wine.woot obsession."

Employers generally frown upon that... unless of course you're interviewing with Woot!



No!

I would hire him/her in a second!!

Cheers!

What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch? ~ W. C. Fields

“Freedom is something that dies unless it's used” Hunter S Thompson




InFrom


quality posts: 31 Private Messages InFrom
koneco wrote:inZinerator is crazy sweet, crazy cheap, and though I don't like it like I like the Blue Jay, it warrants a purchase pending on price.



I think that last InZinerator we had here on Woot (the '06) was in a sweeter style than the one he's currently selling. (Or were you talking about the current one?) Here's a link to the blog/discussion of the '07 as it was being developed. I'd love to see it show up here.

Personally I enjoyed the port-like qualities of the '06, though for me, it was best at the end of a meal, getting on towards dessert. (But we digress...)

edited to include the post I was replying to -- oops!

p2002


quality posts: 8 Private Messages p2002
stillmanbrown wrote:Okay, I know I don't really need to be here . . . you or your friends have probably had the swill before, but out of a sense of Duty, plus the fact that I'm not out of bed yet and I really don't want to drive 45 minutes to call on a wine bar that's not open yet . . . er, any questions?



Can't believe ur up..., such a salesman
I believe you've talk in the past of a white wine blend, any chance of bringing this to WW? What is the process. (BTW in for 1 on your first offering - well worthy. Still holding on to the BZ though)

RyanCianfarani


quality posts: 6 Private Messages RyanCianfarani

Only 34% left... buy up people!

CT

stillmanbrown


quality posts: 138 Private Messages stillmanbrown

Alright, I have to run down to Pismo Beach to visit a wine bar that's opening next week - the owner called me up and wanted a Sales Call - so I won't be back before the WootOff ends, but if you have any questions rated below NC-17, call my cell phone and you can post the answers, hopefully without creative editing. Stillman, 805-550-6492. Adios Pendejos! (Don't forget about Wet Zeppelin II, Aug. 11-15)

Brandyberry


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Brandyberry
RyanCianfarani wrote:Only 34% left... buy up people!



I'm in for 3 - trying to do my best to speed this one along. I love this stuff - its the 3rd time I've bought it!

stillmanbrown


quality posts: 138 Private Messages stillmanbrown
p2002 wrote:Can't believe ur up..., such a salesman
I believe you've talk in the past of a white wine blend, any chance of bringing this to WW? What is the process. (BTW in for 1 on your first offering - well worthy. Still holding on to the BZ though)



I've got a White Zeppelin Viognier blend and will soon bottle the 09 Arroyo Seco Unoaked Chardonnay (and no, it's not thin) so perhaps the gods Bacchus and Wootan (ha!) will smile upon this combination.

RyanCianfarani


quality posts: 6 Private Messages RyanCianfarani
Brandyberry wrote:I'm in for 3 - trying to do my best to speed this one along. I love this stuff - its the 3rd time I've bought it!



Wow... how many bottles of it have you consumed thus far?

Looks like ~40 woots left...

CT

stillmanbrown


quality posts: 138 Private Messages stillmanbrown
stillmanbrown wrote:I've got a White Zeppelin Viognier blend and will soon bottle the 09 Arroyo Seco Unoaked Chardonnay (and no, it's not thin) so perhaps the gods Bacchus and Wootan (ha!) will smile upon this combination.



Wootan. Epic. I am SO out of here. 805-550-6492

Brandyberry


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Brandyberry
RyanCianfarani wrote:Wow... how many bottles of it have you consumed thus far?

Looks like ~40 woots left...



A few...I'd buy more if I could. Good stuff.

norvegicus


quality posts: 2 Private Messages norvegicus

buy it up people, I want to see what's next!

Ty Caton?
Helix?
maybe even some Corison?

RedheadNik


quality posts: 2 Private Messages RedheadNik

Since I went in for 2 of the Roadhouse (which I just received today! It's a sign!), I'm looking for under-50 deals unless something absolutely impassable comes up. Sigh.

flipflopfrank


quality posts: 3 Private Messages flipflopfrank

get it NOW.....best wine on the planet and at this price - you CANNOT go wrong...

and come to Wet Zeppelin II - the BEST party on the planet...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/event.php?eid=301673174498

Cheers from Vegas....fff

flipflopfrank


quality posts: 3 Private Messages flipflopfrank
RyanCianfarani wrote:Wow... how many bottles of it have you consumed thus far?

Looks like ~40 woots left...



im in for probably 40 cases....over the past 7 years....GET IT

thankyouverymuch!


fff

tytiger58


quality posts: 74 Private Messages tytiger58
RedheadNik wrote:Since I went in for 2 of the Roadhouse (which I just received today! It's a sign!), I'm looking for under-50 deals unless something absolutely impassable comes up. Sigh.



That Roadhouse is un-freakin believable only got two should have bought three!

Cheers!

What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch? ~ W. C. Fields

“Freedom is something that dies unless it's used” Hunter S Thompson




tytiger58


quality posts: 74 Private Messages tytiger58

Please Woot Gods bring me some Corison...Please

Cheers!

What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch? ~ W. C. Fields

“Freedom is something that dies unless it's used” Hunter S Thompson




RedheadNik


quality posts: 2 Private Messages RedheadNik
tytiger58 wrote:That Roadhouse is un-freakin believable only got two should have bought three!

Cheers!



From the ratting, that's what I'm expecting. Sadly, on my budget, 2 is a stretch. But I plan to savor them. And if they're as good as they sound, Roadhouse will become a must-buy.

tytiger58


quality posts: 74 Private Messages tytiger58
RedheadNik wrote:From the ratting, that's what I'm expecting. Sadly, on my budget, 2 is a stretch. But I plan to savor them. And if they're as good as they sound, Roadhouse will become a must-buy.



For my palliate a definite must buy!

Cheers!

What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch? ~ W. C. Fields

“Freedom is something that dies unless it's used” Hunter S Thompson




Veela


quality posts: 3 Private Messages Veela

These were fabulous the first time they went up...

I just turned purple this am! I need to go in for two to celebrate my new woot color, right?

ahacker


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ahacker
RedheadNik wrote:Since I went in for 2 of the Roadhouse (which I just received today! It's a sign!), I'm looking for under-50 deals unless something absolutely impassable comes up. Sigh.



Me too, on the under 50 deals.

bobhaislip


quality posts: 2 Private Messages bobhaislip
stillmanbrown wrote:Wootan. Epic. I am SO out of here. 805-550-6492



In for one....maybe add the White Zep next offer on Woot?

SmilingBoognish


quality posts: 47 Private Messages SmilingBoognish
SunnyLea0 wrote:If you are considering pulling the trigger, do it.

This stuff is so good that the last time I bought it, all 6 bottles were gone in 3 days.

Hoping I can hold on to one or two this time!



You're my kind of wine wooter!!!!

RyanCianfarani


quality posts: 6 Private Messages RyanCianfarani

~15 woots left...

CT

geraghms


quality posts: 1 Private Messages geraghms
RyanCianfarani wrote:~15 woots left...



Where do you find that information?

Winedavid39


quality posts: 200 Private Messages Winedavid39

Guest Blogger

alianthias wrote:This is my first wine.woot post. I am pretty excited about this wine I ordered. So far I have enjoyed all the wines I have ordered on here.

Cheers!





Welcome! don't be a stranger.