Imagine4vr

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Imagine4vr
MarkDaSpark wrote:DeLong's Varietal table is now up .... now I have to finish reading if anyone is getting it for you.

Taken care of.

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 182 Private Messages MarkDaSpark

Dagnabit!!! Of course while moving stuff around (my son popped back to help me move wine, etc.) I miss the Bunch of Crepes and the Corison. Course I already have the 2003, but having the 2002 to compare would have been nice.

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 182 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
Imagine4vr wrote:Taken care of.

Good to know. Was ready to buy (yah, yah, I know ) if necessary.

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

ddeuddeg

quality posts: 29 Private Messages ddeuddeg
MarkDaSpark wrote:Dagnabit!!! Of course while moving stuff around (my son popped back to help me move wine, etc.) I miss the Bunch of Crepes and the Corison. Course I already have the 2003, but having the 2002 to compare would have been nice.

I know the feeling. I was out with bahwm shopping for some dumb assembly tomorrow which she's hoping gets cancelled by a snow day anyhow.

"Always keep a bottle of Champagne in the fridge for special occasions. Sometimes the special occasion is that you've got a bottle of Champagne in the fridge". - Hester Browne

Ddeuddeg's Cheesecake Cookbook

HitAnyKey42

quality posts: 29 Private Messages HitAnyKey42

And i was down at yoga, so missed the Corison. And that's one I would have definitely bought, especially cuz I don't have those years.

Wow, just realized the Corison sold out in 20 minutes. No wonder I missed it.

My Cellar
In a Glorious Marriage.Woot with cheron98
NYC Tastings

HitAnyKey42

CpprCr8 wrote:E-mail for you.
Imagine4vr wrote:Got it and replied. Twice.
CpprCr8 wrote:Back to you. Thanks bunches!

Ok, you two are weird. Emails people typically get instantaneously. What is the purpose of posting in a forum that you've sent them an email, and then posting that you've replied, and then that another reply has been sent back? You just trying to tell the rest of us that you two are emailing secrets back and forth or something?

My Cellar
NYC Tastings

UBlink

quality posts: 18 Private Messages UBlink

Missed the Corison, too (only Corison or a Scott Harvey including reserve Barbera was going to get my attention at this point) but enjoying Wellington 2004 Sonoma Valley Zin with dinner. I think it's holding up great.

Following the eight word profile, political economy in eight words:
Ain't no free lunch - them what has gets.

polarbear22

quality posts: 35 Private Messages polarbear22
HitAnyKey42 wrote:And i was down at yoga, so missed the Corison. And that's one I would have definitely bought, especially cuz I don't have those years.

That fast. Glad I used the iPhone at red lights to place an order. Would have been gone by the time I reached my destination.

Polar bears are meant to be clever, very clever. They are the Einsteins of the bear community. - Anonymous
Please donate to the 2014 MS Bike Ride
Want to read what SonomaBouliste has to say about wine?
Ddeuddeg Cheesecake Cookbook
My Cellar

Imagine4vr

HitAnyKey42 wrote:Ok, you two are weird. Emails people typically get instantaneously. What is the purpose of posting in a forum that you've sent them an email, and then posting that you've replied, and then that another reply has been sent back? You just trying to tell the rest of us that you two are emailing secrets back and forth or something?

Yup we're weird (well I know I am, I'll have to reserve judgment on CJ until after I meet her next week) and we're telling secrets. You only wish you knew ;)

Krugsters

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Krugsters
HitAnyKey42 wrote:Ok, you two are weird. Emails people typically get instantaneously. What is the purpose of posting in a forum that you've sent them an email, and then posting that you've replied, and then that another reply has been sent back? You just trying to tell the rest of us that you two are emailing secrets back and forth or something?

Email for you Cesare.

mother

quality posts: 15 Private Messages mother
Krugsters wrote:Email for you Cesare.

I'm guessing a genital reference really from Shamer...

bahwm

quality posts: 29 Private Messages bahwm
HitAnyKey42 wrote:And i was down at yoga, so missed the Corison. And that's one I would have definitely bought, especially cuz I don't have those years.

Yah, by the time the alert came through my phone, it was over!

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

cjsiege

quality posts: 13 Private Messages cjsiege
Imagine4vr wrote:Yup we're weird (well I know I am, I'll have to reserve judgment on CJ until after I meet her next week) and we're telling secrets. You only wish you knew ;)

Yeah. He's just jealous.

That and the fact I've got like 8 windows open and I'm under a time crunch to get to choir practice.

Which I have now returned from. Thank you, Imagine! I've got the helm again!

HitAnyKey42

I just performed my PSithly duties for the day. I helped the PSith Lord himself acquire a 2001 Corison Petite Sirah Acappella to complete his vertical.

My Cellar
NYC Tastings

Imagine4vr

cjsiege wrote:Yeah. He's just jealous.

That and the fact I've got like 8 windows open and I'm under a time crunch to get to choir practice.

Which I have now returned from. Thank you, Imagine! I've got the helm again!

Excellent! And you have a DeLongs Varietal Chart in case you didn't see your email.

cjsiege

must. resist. Mount. Veeder. cab! AAAAARGH!~

cjsiege

Imagine4vr wrote:Excellent! And you have a DeLongs Varietal Chart in case you didn't see your email.

Yep! Very nicely done! Thanks again!

Too bad this Mt Veeder cab won't make it out to your place in time for the party.

Krugsters

HitAnyKey42 wrote:I just performed my PSithly duties for the day. I helped the PSith Lord himself acquire a 2001 Corison Petite Sirah Acappella to complete his vertical.

...with a little help...

Imagine4vr

cjsiege wrote:Yep! Very nicely done! Thanks again!

Too bad this Mt Veeder cab won't make it out to your place in time for the party.

I have the 2005. We could have had a mini vertical.

mother

Imagine4vr wrote:Excellent! And you have a DeLongs Varietal Chart in case you didn't see your email.

What price did they charge you for them?

Krugsters

mother wrote:I'm guessing a genital reference really from Shamer...

Nope, shamer often refers to his genitals himself.

mother

cjsiege wrote:must. resist. Mount. Veeder. cab! AAAAARGH!~

Do you really think it's 50% better than Cathy's juice from earlier?

HitAnyKey42

Krugsters wrote:...with a little help...

Yes, sorry. I meant to give you the credit for your part but was typing too fast and got distracted.

My Cellar
NYC Tastings

Imagine4vr

mother wrote:What price did they charge you for them?

I didn't even look, it was up 2 hours ago.

Krugsters

HitAnyKey42 wrote:Yes, sorry. I meant to give you the credit for your part but was typing too fast and got distracted.

no, no I'm yanking your chain, HAK.

I haven't left my apartment since Sunday. SUNDAY! So sad...I need something to keep me amused.

mother

Imagine4vr wrote:I didn't even look, it was up 2 hours ago.

I know, I purchased, but I got charged $5 a piece more than I thought they were...

Edit: I could swear they were $14.99 and I got charged $19.99 when I saw my email confirmation...

Imagine4vr

mother wrote:I know, I purchased, but I got charged $5 a piece more than I thought they were...

The first "info" post says they were 19.99 + $5 shipping. I just clicked the buy one and didn't even look at the price.

mother

Imagine4vr wrote:The first "info" post says they were 19.99 + $5 shipping. I just clicked the buy one and didn't even look at the price.

*shrug*

On another note. Flush light and Flesh light, too close for comfort.

HitAnyKey42

Krugsters wrote:no, no I'm yanking your chain, HAK.

I haven't left my apartment since Sunday. SUNDAY! So sad...I need something to keep me amused.

And yes, I knew you were yankin' my chain. Hence the way I worded my reply and ended it with the wink. Guess I should have used the SarcMark.

My Cellar
NYC Tastings

cjsiege

mother wrote:Do you really think it's 50% better than Cathy's juice from earlier?

a) I missed out on Cathy's juice earlier
b) Mt. Veeder is my favorite AVA for cab
c) I forgot to put the credit cards in the freezer
d) all of the above

cjsiege

Imagine4vr wrote:I have the 2005. We could have had a mini vertical.

But we're in a woot-off. Will it really get there in time? Of course -- then again -- I'm out in AZ until the 11th.

Krugsters

HitAnyKey42 wrote:And yes, I knew you were yankin' my chain. Hence the way I worded my reply and ended it with the wink. Guess I should have used the SarcMark.

What's a sarcmark? Sarcastic remark?

BTW...For those who have bought the Vintage Chart...Michaels' sells the PERFECT classy frames that fit them exactly. Gorgeous, deep wood same size as the chart, I think I paid $30 for it. Studio Decor Home Collection.

Krugsters

cjsiege wrote:a) I missed out on Cathy's juice earlier
b) Mt. Veeder is my favorite AVA for cab
c) I forgot to put the credit cards in the freezer
d) all of the above

I hide my credit cards under the Brandini.

DOH!

cjsiege

Krugsters wrote:BTW...For those who have bought the Vintage Chart...Michaels' sells the PERFECT classy frames that fit them exactly. Gorgeous, deep wood same size as the chart, I think I paid $30 for it. Studio Decor Home Collection.

Is the chart the same size as the Cali map? If so, I'll have to pick up 2.

otolith

quality posts: 22 Private Messages otolith
cjsiege wrote:Is the chart the same size as the Cali map? If so, I'll have to pick up 2.

otolith wrote:

edit...that's funny how my reply to my reply led to nothing being posted. Click on it. Anyhoo, got those frames at Michaels. They are very nice frames for the price--between 30-40 bones a piece.

"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe."
--John Muir

Krugsters

cjsiege wrote:Is the chart the same size as the Cali map? If so, I'll have to pick up 2.

The frame is 24" x 36". Not sure the size of the Callie map but it fits the regular varietal chart perfectly.

Make sure to walk in with a circular or online coupons in hand. Most times they have 40-50% coupons floating around these days.

I had actually waited an hour that day to get a quote on custom framing since I had a 60% off coupon for that service. BAH! The quote to frame and matte the chart was over $300! That's when I walked 10 feet over to the ready made frame section and found an even better frame for a tenth of the price.

HitAnyKey42

Krugsters wrote:What's a sarcmark? Sarcastic remark?

Ran across it a couple months back. See here, only I kinda cheated by downloading the image and then uploading it to my Picasa web album to then link to it as an image in the post.

My Cellar
NYC Tastings

cjsiege

Imagine4vr wrote:I have the 2005. We could have had a mini vertical.

Gah! We are soooo committing infanticide!

otolith

quality posts: 22 Private Messages otolith
Krugsters wrote:The frame is 24" x 36". Not sure the size of the Callie map but it fits the regular varietal chart perfectly.

Make sure to walk in with a circular or online coupons in hand. Most times they have 40-50% coupons floating around these days.

I had actually waited an hour that day to get a quote on custom framing since I had a 60% off coupon for that service. BAH! The quote to frame and matte the chart was over $300! That's when I walked 10 feet over to the ready made frame section and found an even better frame for a tenth of the price.

Exactly what I did as well...

Both posters are 2x3.

"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe."
--John Muir

Krugsters

otolith wrote:edit...that's funny how my reply to my reply led to nothing being posted. Click on it. Anyhoo, got those frames at Michaels. They are very nice frames for the price--between 30-40 bones a piece.

I just checked their website. Right now all the Home Collection frames are 40% off.