sanity

quality posts: 5 Private Messages sanity
Imagine4vr wrote:Couldn't resist the Poizin - it was my first wine.woot. If anyone wants to buy one of my 3 bottles that would be awesome.

I will!

sanity

tenuki wrote:The perfect Friday offering is a woot credit card with frequent flier miles to go to all the gatherings

Awesome idea; especially if we could combine it with all the other frequent flier miles. And the credit card comes with a credit applied to it, so we can buy the next offering!

tenuki

quality posts: 7 Private Messages tenuki
sanity wrote:I will!

Haha, I was actually thinking of saying I'd take it if sanity doesn't and wouldn't mind wootlegging. Then I was like eh, I really need to drink a ton of my wines before buying more, unless it's something I feel like I should buy. No more random bottles for me

CT

sanity

lauratchi wrote:Indeed. I should not have caved on the darn Little, since we just rebooked the Denali portion of the cruise. However, I did pass on the Ty last night. So that makes up for the Little, right? Right?

C'mon people, I need an enabler!

Did you pass on the Ty again?!
And I'll enable...the money you saved by not buying the stuff you thought about, you get to spend on the stuff you really want.

And the classic, when you buy something on sale, you get to spend the difference.

sanity

javadrinker wrote:Frickin' fantastic. Alaska is (and has been) on my list of "must see"s.

As for all the well wishes, thanks everyone but I will be fine. I have enough wine to last me over a year if (heaven forbid) I was suddenly forced to stop buying.

Plus there's always Plan Z...move back in with my parents.

Alaskan Cruise is near the top of my list, too.
How about a wine.woot Alaskan cruise. If we held seminars on the ship, maybe we could write it off for educational purposes. hmmmm.....

lauratchi

quality posts: 5 Private Messages lauratchi
sanity wrote:Did you pass on the Ty again?!
And I'll enable...the money you saved by not buying the stuff you thought about, you get to spend on the stuff you really want.

And the classic, when you buy something on sale, you get to spend the difference.

I missed Ty the second time, as I was at work at a meeting. At the ungodly hour of 8:30. Ugh. The meeting ran til 11 am. Oh the horror.
I haven't been drinking man of my cabs lately. Syrahs and Zins have been more of my liking recently.

Little Vineyards Trio began the slow start to the slippery slope. it was alllllllllll downhill from there!

bkarney

quality posts: 5 Private Messages bkarney

Anyone seen their Roessler club shipment yet? Curious to know what's in it

CT

Imagine4vr

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Imagine4vr
sanity wrote:I will!

Perfect! You have wine you're bringing for me so we'll figure it all then.

Imagine4vr

sanity wrote:Alaskan Cruise is near the top of my list, too.
How about a wine.woot Alaskan cruise. If we held seminars on the ship, maybe we could write it off for educational purposes. hmmmm.....

I would be in for sure!!

Imagine4vr

Mark - The group on in PHX today is for cheap tix to the White Sux/Dodgers at Camelback Ranch and the first game is Fri Mar 5 - Not sure when you're heading here that weekend, but it seems like a good deal, $30 for 2 baseline field box seats.

ddeuddeg

quality posts: 32 Private Messages ddeuddeg
javadrinker wrote:Plan Y 1/2.

Ahead of parents? We're flattered, I think.

"Always keep a bottle of Champagne in the fridge for special occasions. Sometimes the special occasion is that you've got a bottle of Champagne in the fridge". - Hester Browne

Ddeuddeg's Cheesecake Cookbook

ddeuddeg

quality posts: 32 Private Messages ddeuddeg
sanity wrote:Alaskan Cruise is near the top of my list, too.

I think that would apply only if we were in the wine business. You and I are not, even though it often feels otherwise.

"Always keep a bottle of Champagne in the fridge for special occasions. Sometimes the special occasion is that you've got a bottle of Champagne in the fridge". - Hester Browne

Ddeuddeg's Cheesecake Cookbook

winedrew

quality posts: 6 Private Messages winedrew

Howdy my Biale Black Chickens! Dark and Delicious was fun and the Woot after hours souiree was fabu! Winedrew here spreading the love about a great week with some great people.

Winedavid39 has released me from the wine cave and looking forward to sharing this journey with everyone that we call WOOT!

A big WINE.WOOT shout out to Mark "DA SPARK" for Sunday and especially Loweeel for being the "Grand Poohba of Petite".

Lots of cool stuff coming and I will be sharing all the Secret Scooby Snacks Details with ya'll soon.

One more thing for the Grand Poohba of Petite,
Loweeel, if you want to bring sexy back you can't do it with purple teeth!

Ya'll get your Woot on tonightr and get giggy with it my chickens!

Winedrew is in the House!

Cheers,
WD

tenuki

winedrew wrote:*snip*

Cheers,
WD

Thanks for hanging out with us and for the goodies! Gotta say though, having two WD's isn't gonna fly :P

CT

tenuki

Okay, warning per Sparky, I'm starving and going to lunch.

CT

HitAnyKey42

quality posts: 29 Private Messages HitAnyKey42

No gristle for me. Even with wootalyzer, I was too slow. LOL

My Cellar
In a Glorious Marriage.Woot with cheron98
NYC Tastings

Imagine4vr

tenuki wrote:Okay, warning per Sparky, I'm starving and going to lunch.

Okay that is just scary.

HitAnyKey42

HILARIOUS!!!!! Now THAT is timing.

My Cellar
NYC Tastings

Imagine4vr

stupid woot off servers making me post twice.

HitAnyKey42

Imagine4vr wrote:This is just scary.

So scary you had to say it twice.

My Cellar
NYC Tastings

tenuki

HitAnyKey42 wrote:HILARIOUS!!!!! Now THAT is timing.

Yeah, I "win" again!

CT

CpprCr8

quality posts: 5 Private Messages CpprCr8
tenuki wrote:Thanks for hanging out with us and for the goodies! Gotta say though, having two WD's isn't gonna fly :P

So, does this mean we need to christen winedrew as WDr, or wd (lower case), or WDw?

Winedrew - don't mind us. We do this for everyone. We'll get back with you when we know what your shorthanded nickname will be.

And there will be a quiz later on who has which second identity - just to make sure you know who is who in the zoo...errr...pub.

cjsiege & CpprCr8: A girl & a car, living the w.w dream!

CpprCr8

ddeuddeg wrote:Couldn't stay up that late. I'll be watching for the regular size and giant ones, though. Anyone need coverage? Lots of folks missed out last time.

Me, me, me! I've got choir practice tonight. I need monkeys and a DeLong Wine Periodic Table. (I've got the Cali map. *whew*)

Will anyone be around between 6:30 and 10pm EC to cover me?

Imagine4vr

CpprCr8 wrote:Me, me, me! I've got choir practice tonight. I need monkeys and a DeLong Wine Periodic Table. (I've got the Cali map. *whew*)

I will be available until 11pm mst and I will buy 3 monkeys without even hesitating this time. I can get the DeLong's table for you, but maybe better for someone local to you?

tenuki

Just noticed the Cigar International deal of the day. Sampler, all Vegas 5 Series A, just different gauges. Since I've had so few cigars, I'd really like some variety in my samplers so gonna pass, but I don't know enough to know how this even qualifies. How much do the different gauges actually affect the smoke?

CT

CpprCr8

Imagine4vr wrote:I will be available until 11pm mst and I will buy 3 monkeys without even hesitating this time. I can get the DeLong's table for you, but maybe better for someone local to you?

E-mail for you.

Imagine4vr

CpprCr8 wrote:E-mail for you.

Got it and replied. Twice.

WineWootaholic

quality posts: 1 Private Messages WineWootaholic

was there a thread a long time ago, that concerned making a wine cellar in your basement?

anyway, I was looking for breezeair.com today, and mistyped it as this breezeaire.com thought someone might find it useful, if there was a thread, please feel free to post this there

A man not old, but mellow, like good wine,
Stephen Phillips (1845-1915)

"I love cooking with wine, Sometimes I even put it in the food."

33 wine.woot's, 9 woot-off wines

CpprCr8

Imagine4vr wrote:Got it and replied. Twice.

Back to you. Thanks bunches!

CpprCr8

WineWootaholic wrote:was there a thread a long time ago, that concerned making a wine cellar in your basement?

There was the "making a wine cellar in a closet" thread. And there was Otolith's "building a new house with a wine cellar in it" thread.

Aaaaaand...without posting links for you, I will now bow out to go to choir practice. Yes, leaving you hanging. But I think there will be some kind stranger who will clean up the mess I've made. (If not, I'll do it later.)

javadrinker

quality posts: 4 Private Messages javadrinker
ddeuddeg wrote:Ahead of parents? We're flattered, I think.

You have more wine than they do.

And the path to drunken poverty continues... Java's Stash at CT

• Wine.woots: um, lost count.
  • Other woots: um, lost count too. I might have a problem.

lauratchi

quality posts: 5 Private Messages lauratchi

I missed the Corison. Sigh. At that price I would have picked up my first Corison woot. Ah well, that is what I get for napping. Dammits.

Little Vineyards Trio began the slow start to the slippery slope. it was alllllllllll downhill from there!

javadrinker

quality posts: 4 Private Messages javadrinker
tenuki wrote:Thanks for hanging out with us and for the goodies! Gotta say though, having two WD's isn't gonna fly :P

Agreed...howzabout WDr? It sounds like he has a Phd in wine or something.

And for those that haven't had the...er...um...pleasure of meeting Drew, if you inadvertently slipped in a Southern drawl into his intro upon reading "y'all" then you have Drew's speech patterns nailed.

Drew welcome man and make yourself at home amongst the wooters. These are some of the greatest human beings known to civilization. Except for "you know who".

Editor's note: If you look around the cyber room and everyone you see is awesome, then "you know who" is probably you.

And the path to drunken poverty continues... Java's Stash at CT

• Wine.woots: um, lost count.
  • Other woots: um, lost count too. I might have a problem.

sanity

lauratchi wrote:I missed the Corison. Sigh. At that price I would have picked up my first Corison woot. Ah well, that is what I get for napping. Dammits.

ahh, me, too. Not the nap thing, but missed the corison. Anyone willing to share if you purchased more than one? dammits is right.

tenuki

javadrinker wrote:Agreed...howzabout WDr? It sounds like he has a Phd in wine or something.

I like WDr, but I read it as witchdoctor too much dota maybe :P

CT

Imagine4vr

sanity wrote:ahh, me, too. Not the nap thing, but missed the corison. Anyone willing to share if you purchased more than one? dammits is right.

By the time I saw this and realized they didn't ship to AZ and I looked for your address but didn't have it and it sold out before I could call you and get it. ugh

cheron98

quality posts: 123 Private Messages cheron98

So I'm totally at a concert. Someone please text me when monkeys, I can purchase I just needs heads up

I saw HitAnyKey42 on wine.woot! and clicked "I want one!"

sanity

Imagine4vr wrote:By the time I saw this and realized they didn't ship to AZ and I looked for your address but didn't have it and it sold out before I could call you and get it. ugh

Thanks for thinking of me!

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 187 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
CpprCr8 wrote:Me, me, me! I've got choir practice tonight. I need monkeys and a DeLong Wine Periodic Table. (I've got the Cali map. *whew*)

DeLong's Varietal table is now up .... now I have to finish reading if anyone is getting it for you.

Edit: Imagine, are you getting it for her? She is coming out next week .....

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 187 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
javadrinker wrote:Agreed...howzabout WDr? It sounds like he has a Phd in wine or something.

And for those that haven't had the...er...um...pleasure of meeting Drew, if you inadvertently slipped in a Southern drawl into his intro upon reading "y'all" then you have Drew's speech patterns nailed.

Drew welcome man and make yourself at home amongst the wooters. These are some of the greatest human beings known to civilization. Except for "you know who".

Editor's note: If you look around the cyber room and everyone you see is awesome, then "you know who" is probably you.

I was thinking WD2 or WDjr or even WD-lite ...

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.