jgwinett

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jgwinett

I was hoping to see this soon, I just joined the club as well, I am due 3 of these in September but I cannot resist this, If you have not tried SH wines this is a great one to start with... Goooood Stuff.

,Bacon Salt,Breville BES400XL Espresso Machine,Creative Fatal1ty 2020 Laser Mouse
Netgear RangeMax Wireless 2.0 Adapter,Micro Bullet RC Helicopter,Kingston 2GB Micro SD
Laser Level,Kingston 2GB MicroSD,Dazzle DVD Recorder,Versa Wrench 12”Ratcheting Wrench
Ideazon Reaper Gaming Mouse DigiPro Graphics Tablet,Hamilton Beach Ensemble Blender,Everglide S-500 Headphones,Stanley 20 Piece Socket Set,Screaming Monkey
Shut Up and WOOT!

p2002

quality posts: 8 Private Messages p2002

I am looking forward to at least one summer day at the grill with a bottle of InZinerator this year, any comments on the drinking window of this offer (like to hear from SH to chime in on this)? thx BTW in for one d\t SIWWBM
rk

ddeuddeg

quality posts: 26 Private Messages ddeuddeg
p2002 wrote:I am looking forward to at least one summer day at the grill with a bottle of InZinerator this year, any comments on the drinking window of this offer (like to hear from SH to chime in on this)? thx BTW in for one d\t SIWWBM
rk

He's been commenting extensively on the current offer thread.

"Always keep a bottle of Champagne in the fridge for special occasions. Sometimes the special occasion is that you've got a bottle of Champagne in the fridge". - Hester Browne

Ddeuddeg's Cheesecake Cookbook

richardhod

quality posts: 261 Private Messages richardhod
ddeuddeg wrote:He's been commenting extensively on the current offer thread.

... which is this thread for 4x Inzinerator 07, Aug 09 2010.