Krugsters

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Krugsters
cheron98 wrote:Gotcha already See PM.

Right back atcha.

I just looked at the menu for Tabor Hill.
Looks delicious!

bahwm

quality posts: 26 Private Messages bahwm
Krugsters wrote:Thanks! We are thrilled to be coming. I think we're going to stay in the same place as you.

Excellent! ddeuddeg made the reservations last night. Of course, we will have a car since we are driving up on Sat.

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

cheron98

quality posts: 123 Private Messages cheron98

That reminds me... what days are people planning on arriving? Or is it too early?

I saw HitAnyKey42 on wine.woot! and clicked "I want one!"

Krugsters

bahwm wrote:Excellent! ddeuddeg made the reservations last night. Of course, we will have a car since we are driving up on Sat.

Are you both going to be staying the same hotel for both nights or are you going to be staying near the wineries Sunday night?

Also, I looked at the Lemon Winery website and there's going to be and arts and crafts festival the day we are there. I get the feeling you'd be down for some arts and crafts action.

ddeuddeg

quality posts: 26 Private Messages ddeuddeg
Krugsters wrote:Are you both going to be staying the same hotel for both nights or are you going to be staying near the wineries Sunday night?

Been AFK for a couple of days. We're going to be driving back to Cat's neck of the woods on Sunday night, so we're staying at the Hampton in Northville both nights. We didn't want too long a drive home on Monday.

"Always keep a bottle of Champagne in the fridge for special occasions. Sometimes the special occasion is that you've got a bottle of Champagne in the fridge". - Hester Browne

Ddeuddeg's Cheesecake Cookbook

cheron98

Hey folks - if you're on the confirmed or wait list, please check your PMs.

Thanks!!

ddeuddeg

cheron98 wrote:Hey folks - if you're on the confirmed or wait list, please check your PMs. Thanks!!

PM response for you.

"Always keep a bottle of Champagne in the fridge for special occasions. Sometimes the special occasion is that you've got a bottle of Champagne in the fridge". - Hester Browne

Krugsters

SPECIALS:
1. WineDavid
2. winefarm

Have WD & WF confirmed? Did I miss that?
Awesome!

cheron98

Krugsters wrote:SPECIALS:
1. WineDavid
2. winefarm

Have WD & WF confirmed? Did I miss that?
Awesome!

No, they haven't confirmed yet, but I'll squeeze them in somehow. WD kind of off-handedly said he was going to come, but hasn't said a peep about it since.

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

*snark*

I'll be back April 23rd until the end of the month. Blah.

Well I guess maybe next year.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

cheron98

Menu for Saturday updated

kttest

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kttest
cheron98 wrote:Menu for Saturday updated

Sounds delish!

- Krista
"Wine is the most civilized thing in the world." -Ernest Hemingway.
NYC Tastings Summary courtesy of HAK

cheron98

Reminder: I would really like to have solid confirmations by May 1 so I can firm up numbers with the wineries, and let those who are overflows/maybes get informed in plenty of time to make their decision to attend.

If you haven't already checked your PMs for one from me (sent back on March 16), please do so and respond, and let me know if you are interested in the LMS Wine Trail thing.

Thanks!

tiger7610

quality posts: 17 Private Messages tiger7610

Sadly it looks like I will have to back out, I'm going to Russia and wont be back until after the gatherning. I'm very bummed to be missing all the woot cellars, maybe at least some of the bottles can be saved or offered again. I will try to make NYC sail, but yeah who ever is on the wait list can have my spot.

cheron98

tiger7610 wrote:Sadly it looks like I will have to back out, I'm going to Russia and wont be back until after the gatherning. I'm very bummed to be missing all the woot cellars, maybe at least some of the bottles can be saved or offered again. I will try to make NYC sail, but yeah who ever is on the wait list can have my spot.

Thanks for letting me know

Corrado

quality posts: 130 Private Messages Corrado

Volunteer Moderator

cheron98 wrote:Reminder: I would really like to have solid confirmations by May 1 so I can firm up numbers with the wineries, and let those who are overflows/maybes get informed in plenty of time to make their decision to attend.

If you haven't already checked your PMs for one from me (sent back on March 16), please do so and respond, and let me know if you are interested in the LMS Wine Trail thing.

Thanks!

I caught the PM, but also saw the 5/1 confirm and 'put it off.'

If we make it out there, we won't be staying for the Sunday booze-cruise. Li'l ones back home will be callin' Mama's name.

Corrado's Training Blog @ http://DrawnOutsideTheLinesOfReason.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/Corrado

It's not my fault that I love Gatzby! He's such a pretty, pretty "man."

cheron98

*bump* Because I can.

tommythecat78

quality posts: 18 Private Messages tommythecat78
cheron98 wrote:*bump* Because I can.

No you can't.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
My Cellar (has not been updated in forever)
Do the people want fire that can be applied nasally? -Golgafrinchan Marketing Consultant

bahwm

Hey TtheC! What about coming out to Buffalo with cheron this weekend? She can't drive alone ... maybe she could come with you? Your sweetie would be welcome too.

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

tommythecat78

bahwm wrote:Hey TtheC! What about coming out to Buffalo with cheron this weekend? She can't drive alone ... maybe she could come with you? Your sweetie would be welcome too.

If work hadn't been so slow this past week and a half it might have been possible. Alas i have used all my vacation days to cover the forced nights off.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Do the people want fire that can be applied nasally? -Golgafrinchan Marketing Consultant

tommythecat78

bahwm wrote:Hey TtheC! What about coming out to Buffalo with cheron this weekend? She can't drive alone ... maybe she could come with you? Your sweetie would be welcome too.

If work hadn't been so slow this past week and a half it might have been possible. Alas i have used all my vacation days to cover the forced nights off.

tommythecat78

tommythecat78

Nothing to see here.

bahwm

tommythecat78 wrote:If work hadn't been so slow this past week and a half it might have been possible. Alas i have used all my vacation days to cover the forced nights off.

Oh, darn! BTW, s*tupid server errors going on. I sent a PM and it posted twice right about the same time as your dup. posts.

tommythecat78

bahwm wrote:Oh, darn! BTW, s*tupid server errors going on. I sent a PM and it posted twice right about the same time as your dup. posts.

A PM to me? I haven't received one from you if you did so it must be lost in the ether.

bahwm

tommythecat78 wrote:A PM to me? I haven't received one from you if you did so it must be lost in the ether.

No, sorry for the confusion. It was to kttest. And the first one did get lost in the ether!

tommythecat78

bahwm wrote:No, sorry for the confusion. It was to kttest. And the first one did get lost in the ether!

Ok, woot, just wanted to make sure.

bahwm

tommythecat78 wrote:Ok, woot, just wanted to make sure.

Sorry to disappoint.

tommythecat78

bahwm wrote:Sorry to disappoint.

No disappointment at all.

cheron98

Got my confirmation from Domaine Berrien. They are going to reserve a table or two in their picnic area for us, though they can't provide us with food. So I figure I'll pack up some rolls, cold cuts, and chips and we can have that

themostrighteous

quality posts: 12 Private Messages themostrighteous

have ye room for one more?

do you know... what biodynamics is?

cheron98

themostrighteous wrote:have ye room for one more?

Ayup. Gotcha on the list.

And that reminds me, I just acquired a futon, so, Loweeel - if you want that instead of the couch, let me know.

ddeuddeg

cheron98 wrote:Ayup. Gotcha on the list.

And that reminds me, I just acquired a futon, so, Loweeel - if you want that instead of the couch, let me know.

Your place is totally turning into a haven for wayward wooters.

cheron98

ddeuddeg wrote:Your place is totally turning into a haven for wayward wooters.

As it should be I love having you all over!

themostrighteous

ddeuddeg wrote:Your place is totally turning into a haven for wayward wooters.

you calling me wayward?!? :P

looking forward to (hopefully) see you soon.

ddeuddeg

themostrighteous wrote:you calling me wayward?!? :P

Actually, I meant to refer to the ones who are actually crashing there, but now that you mention it, we haven't heard from you in a while, so I suppose it fits.
It will be great to see you again.

themostrighteous

ddeuddeg wrote:Actually, I meant to refer to the ones who are actually crashing there, but now that you mention it, we haven't heard from you in a while, so I suppose it fits.
It will be great to see you again.

oh, i fully intend to crash at cat's - the dining room table hasn't been claimed yet right?

cheron98

themostrighteous wrote:oh, i fully intend to crash at cat's - the dining room table hasn't been claimed yet right?

That's true, I forgot about the ability to sleep on the table!

ddeuddeg

cheron98 wrote:That's true, I forgot about the ability to sleep on the table!

When I worked for Greyhound, I would get tired enough that I would have no problem sleeping on the table. Not while I was driving, of course.

Krugsters

ddeuddeg wrote:When I worked for Greyhound, I would get tired enough that I would have no problem sleeping on the table. Not while I was driving, of course.

Go Greyhound and leave the driving to us.

Remember that?