cheron98

quality posts: 123 Private Messages cheron98
tommythecat78 wrote:At least there wasn't an Apparent Removal of your name from the list.

Did I Accidentally Remove you from something?

I saw HitAnyKey42 on wine.woot! and clicked "I want one!"

tommythecat78

quality posts: 18 Private Messages tommythecat78
cheron98 wrote:Did I Accidentally Remove you from something?

I can say with Absolute Relief that you did not.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
My Cellar (has not been updated in forever)
Do the people want fire that can be applied nasally? -Golgafrinchan Marketing Consultant

tiger7610

quality posts: 17 Private Messages tiger7610

Did we get a bad bottle of monkey prize at the 3rd Buffalo gathering (the one at the spa)? If I remember correctly most people did not care for that one.

Also I smell another woot cellar soon and I hope all of you will provide some notes. Seems to have been a great gathering, I'm sad to have missed it.

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 181 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
tommythecat78 wrote:I can say with Absolute Relief that you did not.

If no pictures are forthcoming on the wines, etc. .... There will be an All-out Riot soon!

And were we this irritating when EHP launched?

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

kylemittskus

quality posts: 229 Private Messages kylemittskus
MarkDaSpark wrote:And were we this irritating when EHP launched?

YES! You just didn't notice because you were in on it.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

cheron98

MarkDaSpark wrote:If no pictures are forthcoming on the wines, etc. .... There will be an All-out Riot soon!

Hehehe.

Pictures. Um. I did not take pictures, I was too busy hostessing. I don't know if anyone did take pictures. Tommy got a bottle of the lineup (edit: no. A picture of the bottle lineup) but can't post it yet. I still have all the bottles sitting on my table and keep meaning to do another lineup and get the pictures up.

Did anyone take pictures?

kttest

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kttest
cheron98 wrote:Hehehe.

Pictures. Um. I did not take pictures, I was too busy hostessing. I don't know if anyone did take pictures. Tommy got a bottle of the lineup (edit: no. A picture of the bottle lineup) but can't post it yet. I still have all the bottles sitting on my table and keep meaning to do another lineup and get the pictures up.

I did....let me make sure that they do not Absolutely Reveal anything and I'll post the link.

- Krista
"Wine is the most civilized thing in the world." -Ernest Hemingway.
NYC Tastings Summary courtesy of HAK

kttest

Cheron PM for you.

- Krista

tommythecat78

quality posts: 18 Private Messages tommythecat78
cheron98 wrote:Hehehe.

I would be Alarmingly Reproached if I posted my bottle lineup pic as it contains the Amazingly Refreshing bottle we keep referring to.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
My Cellar (has not been updated in forever)
Do the people want fire that can be applied nasally? -Golgafrinchan Marketing Consultant

cheron98

tommythecat78 wrote:I would be Alarmingly Reproached if I posted my bottle lineup pic as it contains the Amazingly Refreshing bottle we keep referring to.

I already Adequately Reprimanded you for it

cheron98

kttest wrote:Cheron PM for you.

Replied.

kttest

MarkDaSpark wrote:If no pictures are forthcoming on the wines, etc. .... There will be an All-out Riot soon!

Since you asked, here are the Absolutely Riveting photos.

- Krista

darlenee1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages darlenee1
kttest wrote:Since you asked, here are the Absolutely Riveting photos.

Looks absolutely lovely. I wish I was able to come, but wedding anniversary, hubby's graduation, etc etc, interfered. Glad I'll be seeing many of you at the clambake. Don's cheesecake looks divine.

Ran out of room for the wines, and can't think of a good quote for now

ddeuddeg

quality posts: 29 Private Messages ddeuddeg
darlenee1 wrote:Don's cheesecake looks divine.

Wait until you see the one I have in mind for the clambake.

"Always keep a bottle of Champagne in the fridge for special occasions. Sometimes the special occasion is that you've got a bottle of Champagne in the fridge". - Hester Browne

Ddeuddeg's Cheesecake Cookbook

kylemittskus

kttest wrote:Since you asked, here are the Absolutely Riveting photos.

Well, the bottle is a rather dark shade of green which turns me away from a white...

By the way, what a spread! And chocolate cheesecake?! And chocolate cheesecake!?!?!

crabbyman22

quality posts: 6 Private Messages crabbyman22
kylemittskus wrote:Well, the bottle is a rather dark shade of green which turns me away from a white...

By the way, what a spread! And chocolate cheesecake?! And chocolate cheesecake!?!?!

Yes,chocolate cheesecake.Wish I had a big slab right now.It went great with the cyberpub blend.

You should have made it.

"Alcohol-the cause of,and solution to,all of life's problems"
Homer(Simpson)

kylemittskus

crabbyman22 wrote:Yes,chocolate cheesecake.Wish I had a big slab right now.It went great with the cyberpub blend.

You should have made it.

Danielle's bar prep course and test plus her Lasik stole my money.

But if it went well with the chocolate cheesecake, I'm leaning even more towards red.

cheron98

kylemittskus wrote:Danielle's bar prep course and test plus her Lasik stole my money.

But if it went well with the chocolate cheesecake, I'm leaning even more towards red.

Er, he said the cyberpub cellars was with the cheesecake. you think we'd wait til the end of the evening to bust out the new one?

kylemittskus

cheron98 wrote:Er, he said the cyberpub cellars was with the cheesecake. you think we'd wait til the end of the evening to bust out the new one?

AH! I fail at reading. I assumed woot cellars. My theory has exploded.

ddeuddeg

kylemittskus wrote:My theory has exploded.

Not really. You had the wrong wine in mind, an easy mistake to make, given the name, but your theory about a red wine working with the cheesecake was certainly spot on.

"Always keep a bottle of Champagne in the fridge for special occasions. Sometimes the special occasion is that you've got a bottle of Champagne in the fridge". - Hester Browne

cheron98

ddeuddeg wrote:Not really. You had the wrong wine in mind, an easy mistake to make, given the name, but your theory about a red wine working with the cheesecake was certainly spot on.

Day old bubbles works too

ddeuddeg

cheron98 wrote:Day old bubbles works too

Someone must have finished up the leftover cheesecake.
Which day old bubbles?

cheron98

ddeuddeg wrote:Someone must have finished up the leftover cheesecake.
Which day old bubbles?

Reboot. And yeah, no more cheesecake

crusaderRabbit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crusaderRabbit

One more note: my sister was amazed at the inclusion and acceptance of the crowd at this party. I invited her as a reward for letting me stay at her house (so I could attend) and she was a little nervous about a party full of strangers. You all did me proud - she had a great time. Thanks again, for her and for me.

Wine and Sailing: mother nature's conversation with man.

ddeuddeg

crusaderRabbit wrote:One more note: my sister was amazed at the inclusion and acceptance of the crowd at this party. I invited her as a reward for letting me stay at her house (so I could attend) and she was a little nervous about a party full of strangers. You all did me proud - she had a great time. Thanks again, for her and for me.

That's wooters for you.