keithnowak7

quality posts: 11 Private Messages keithnowak7

I am in for one. I had the quartet offered about 14 months ago, and loved it. Can't afford two right now, but getting one was a must! Glad to see them around woot.

afranke

quality posts: 10 Private Messages afranke
rpm wrote:Remember the "no wimpy wines" slogan and movement?

Remember? Seems like those PeStiferous folks are still around today...

PedroncelliFamily

quality posts: 55 Private Messages PedroncelliFamily
psmurf wrote:PedroncelliFamily:
I haven't noticed this question asked(although it was to the last Winery represented here) so I'll inquire.
Which, if any, of these would stand alone?
Some of us prefer to drink wine by itself(occasionally, mostly, or never), and then maybe later with food.

Also, it's good to know that WD hasn't a shortage of suppliers/spots... reassuring that he is keeping the wine flowing on WW.
;)

The only one wouldn't drink as a stand alone would be the Petite Sirah. I just made "Beef Mother Clone" a take-off of Beef Bourguignon last weekend. Boy would that Petite have been good with that!

Back to the question- Rosé-no brainer, we say "Pedron-chill-it" and enjoy.

The Mother Clone is our house wine--we drink about 10 bottles of that to any one of anything else. By itself, with food, with more Mother Clone.

Pedroni-Bushnell--A little leaner in my mind. I'd say after a first glass--it would stand alone. After the fourth glass, you may need help standing alone!

Sangiovese-I think this is a great all around red wine, but best with grilled food. Try it with grilled portobella if you prefer to stay away from four-legged food.

OK-it's 5:00 here and I've just been thinking about food and wine.

I believe there is a cold bottle of 2008 SB in the fridge waiting for me. And the reason I could send a cork puller to someone today is because the 08 SB comes in a handy-dandy resealable container...and I don't mean a Zip-loc!

joshuamac

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joshuamac
smartheart wrote:I'd appreciate specific information on this as well. I haven't heard of any tightening of DC regs--indeed, when I have spoken with DC officials at various times they have told me that even further loosening of regulations was in the cards.

Is there any information on this? I'd really like to spring on the deal, but I'm not sure why DC isn't included!

rpm

quality posts: 167 Private Messages rpm
rpm wrote:The Pedroncelli 2005 Mother Clone Zinfandel arrived around 5:30 pm (thanks to my fabulous wootlegger - WD hint, hint, send him a bottle!)

I just opened the bottle, as SWMBO arrived home. Very initial impression is that this is on a little bigger scale than the 2005. The color is a mid-deep red and brilliantly clear. Full points for appearance. The nose is very tight at this point, but without the sense of being hot I found with the 2005 last year. In fact, tight enough that I'm not going to taste it until it's been open at least 1/2 an hour so it can open up. (I would prefer to give it more like an hour, but SWMBO wants dinner....) What I do get is "vinous" (wine-like) but not yet distinctive.

7:30-ish: Another sniff or two. Beginning to get raspberry fruit; still very tight. Some other things going on - at this point more like a whiff of a ripe raspberry patch across the road than a basket of picked berries.

8:10-ish: SWMBO tasted - couldn't wait. She thought it seemed a little hot, but not as hot as last year. Thought the nose was still very tight, but that the wine was very pleasant to drink (with a Cobb salad with grilled chicken). She noted a hint of cinnamon. She found the finish smoother than last year. Her summary was this wine is very complete - meaning well-balanced and working in harmony.

I still haven't tasted it. It's been open about an hour now. The nose is still pretty tight. Berries with something almost tarry in the background, but maybe peppery.

OK, cleansed my palate from dinner with a little bread and water. First sip: definitely spicy and raspberry flavors. More weight -- fuller bodied -- that it looked in the glass. Tannins become noticeable as you move the wine to the middle of the mouth, a little heat here, but enough acidity and an overall sense of good balance. The finish is a little longer than last year -- I still say medium-long rather than long, but it seems "just right" in proportion to the whole wine. There's oak, but it does not intrude in any way.

I have to agree with SWMBO, it seems very complete. Very good drinking right now, but I think it will be very good in a few years as well.

So, this isn't a great wine in the sense of one that will give you an "AHA" experience, but it's beautiful in a more modest way. I would rate this wine as (just) Superior. For current drinking, I would highly at least an hour's breathing time, preferably in a decanter.

Wine-tasting in 8 words:
Pull lots of corks!
Remember what you taste!

psmurf

quality posts: 1 Private Messages psmurf
PedroncelliFamily wrote:The only one wouldn't drink as a stand alone would be the Petite Sirah. I just made "Beef Mother Clone" a take-off of Beef Bourguignon last weekend. Boy would that Petite have been good with that!

Back to the question- Rosé-no brainer, we say "Pedron-chill-it" and enjoy.

Thanks. I've taken notes on food paring, and now- how they stand alone.
The Rose is a no brainer, although I'm not into whites/pinks... normally/sometimes too sweet for me. But the GF loved Scott/Jana's Last Kiss. This one might be just as good.
I don't know why I'm waiting on labrat reports, as I'm sure I'll order 2 sets... even without the cork puller(just kidding- I'll manage).
;)

"If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice."
Neil Peart(of Rush)

PedroncelliFamily

joshuamac wrote:Is there any information on this? I'd really like to spring on the deal, but I'm not sure why DC isn't included!

I looked today--the only limitation is 12 bottles per month.

WD--let's open up to DC since there is a 2 pack max

PedroncelliFamily

rpm wrote:8:10-ish: SWMBO tasted - couldn't wait. She thought it seemed a little hot, but not as hot as last year. Thought the nose was still very tight, but that the wine was very pleasant to drink (with a Cobb salad with grilled chicken). She noted a hint of cinnamon. She found the finish smoother than last year. Her summary was this wine is very complete - meaning well-balanced and working in harmony.

I still haven't tasted it. It's been open about an hour now. The nose is still pretty tight. Berries with something almost tarry in the background, but maybe peppery.

OK, cleansed my palate from dinner with a little bread and water. First sip: definitely spicy and raspberry flavors. More weight -- fuller bodied -- that it looked in the glass. Tannins become noticeable as you move the wine to the middle of the mouth, a little heat here, but enough acidity and an overall sense of good balance. The finish is a little longer than last year -- I still say medium-long rather than long, but it seems "just right" in proportion to the whole wine. There's oak, but it does not intrude in any way.

I have to agree with SWMBO, it seems very complete. Very good drinking right now, but I think it will be very good in a few years as well.

So, this isn't a great wine in the sense of one that will give you an "AHA" experience, but it's beautiful in a more modest way. I would rate this wine as (just) Superior. For current drinking, I would highly at least an hour's breathing time, preferably in a decanter.

Thanks RPM--keep in mind that this wine took quite a journey since Wednesday. Our wines are typically a little tight but they have great staying power.

Has anyone tried those little snorkle devices? Pretty cool-though I'd hate to take away from WD's decanter sales!

mccrawt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mccrawt

I'll try not to write a novel, but it's such an honor to be a labrat, you almost feel obligated.

So, the UPS guy came to office early today and since I was expecting the Scott Harvey shipment today, I didn't think about the box very much until I picked it up and it certainly felt light for three bottles, so I opened it to see whether Woot had made a mistake. Much to my pleasure, I found that I was a rat. It had been so long ago since I signed up, I was not even sure I had really signed up, but obviously I had.

So at any rate, I got a bottle of the Pedroncelli Zin. I guess I should confess that I'm a big fan of Pendoncelli, all flavors-having ordered it several other times, and that's the reason I ordered one.

Secondly, I need to admit that perhaps my favorite wine in the whole world is Zinfandel, unless maybe it's a sangiovese or maybe it's a barbera, or maybe a malbec. No, No, I love Zins best of all.

Being a Zin fan, we got an opportunity to compare Zins, since the Scott Harvey came later in the afternoon. (The girls at the office know that I have a drinking problem since the UPS guy only delivers boxes of wines--like every week.)

So, at any rate, I had an open bottle of Twisted Zin, which I had opened last week for a party, the Pedroncelli Zin and Scott Harvey Zin, which I opened for scientific, experimental purposes only. Needless, to say, I have a definite buzz on at this point.

Ant the winner of the Zin-off is the Pedroncelli (and not just because it was free.) It had the best aroma (pepper, oak, berries galore.) It had the best body. My wife, who loves almost anything fermented from grapes, said it almost had the body of a cabernet. We tried it with cheese (sharp cheddar and boursin), chocolate and eventually even with food, chicken rotellini, stuffed with ham, provolone and fresh basil, and asparagus with carmelized onions, bacon and blue cheese (perhaps not the best things for a zin,) but dinner was already planned, by the time I opened the box and called my wife.

The Pedroncelli has a wonderful aroma, lots of spice, oak and berries and is a great wine. It drinks well, has a wonderful flavor of fruit, pepper and spices. While the Scott Harvey is very good, smooth and very drinkable (almost slammable,) the Pedroncelli is much more interesting (and all gone.) The Twisted Zin is a good party wine, very drinkable and very reasonable, but when you're comparing it to Scott Harvey and Pedroncelli, it comes in a distant third. The wine improved after it had breathed and with food.

I remain a big Pedroncelli fan (still have a merlot and a sangiovese on the shelf) and can hardly wait to try the Rose.

Thanks WineDavid! Send me free bottles of wine anytime!

speedoo

quality posts: 41 Private Messages speedoo
mccrawt wrote:I'll try not to write a novel, but it's such an honor to be a labrat, you almost feel obligated.

So at any rate, I got a bottle of the Pedroncelli Zin. ......

Thanks for the report. Which Zin was it?

mccrawt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mccrawt

Sorry-- forgot that there were more than one.

The one I got was the 2006 Pedroni-Bushnell Vineyard.

spdrcr05

quality posts: 30 Private Messages spdrcr05
PedroncelliFamily wrote:Buy 2 and you have a deal--you'll have to send email your address to ed@pedroncelli.com

Hey... I ordered 2!

In periods of profound change, the most dangerous thing is to incrementalize yourself into the future -- Thomas Edision

winefarm

quality posts: 7 Private Messages winefarm
PedroncelliFamily wrote:I looked today--the only limitation is 12 bottles per month.

WD--let's open up to DC since there is a 2 pack max

working on it.

WD

burrnini

quality posts: 10 Private Messages burrnini
psmurf wrote:PedroncelliFamily:
I haven't noticed this question asked(although it was to the last Winery represented here) so I'll inquire.
Which, if any, of these would stand alone?
Some of us prefer to drink wine by itself(occasionally, mostly, or never), and then maybe later with food.

Also, it's good to know that WD hasn't a shortage of suppliers/spots... reassuring that he is keeping the wine flowing on WW.
;)

I was in on the last set and i thought they all stood up very well without food.

I prefer to drink wine much later in evening than i like to eat dinner so I rarely drink wine with food, unless i'm in a restuarant. I bought a set of these as soon as i saw them on woot...the last ones were that good (and are all long gone by now!)

*edited for clarity...that'll teach me to post after finishing a bottle of dusted valley cab sauv and part of a bottle of yorkville petite verdot. the former was well liked by the 4 other people that tried it and I am very much enjoying the latter.

rlrct

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rlrct
mother wrote:Just make sure you get square with Connecticut first

PedroncelliFamily wrote:We are in the process, but it is about a 3 month process. We'll be ready by then next offering.

What happened in the past year? I bought - and enjoyed - the previous Pedroncelli Woot offering. Connecticut hasn't changed its shipping rules in the last year AFAIK. Was it a licensing lapse or something like that?

No Pedroncelli?

rpm

PedroncelliFamily wrote:Thanks RPM--keep in mind that this wine took quite a journey since Wednesday. Our wines are typically a little tight but they have great staying power.

Has anyone tried those little snorkle devices? Pretty cool-though I'd hate to take away from WD's decanter sales!

I think I need to get one of those aerating devices, even if mainly for situations like this. WD's belief that there is no such thing as travel or bottle shock aside, my normal practice is that any serious wine that's come across country recently sits in my cellar for several weeks - up to 2 months - before I will even consider opening it. Not the case with most wines intended for immediate drinking, e.g. the woot offerings like Humbug and Toothenstjen, but your wines I prefer to let rest for sure.

I have no problem with tight in the way this wine is, in the context of a solid structure where you can get the fruit flavors to come out after opening and aeration, and where things feel balanced. There's always a risk when wines are tight and hard that they'll never open and smooth, but that's not this.

I'd also say that the 2006 Mother Clone is not an especially complex wine, but I think it will probably take on more complexity with some age. In a way (allowing for very different fruit origin), this reminds me of Louis Martini wines from 30-40 years ago that seemed straightforward upon release -- delicious, characteristic, but not obviously complex -- but developed significantly in the bottle.

Although SWMBO did describe the wine as 'rustic' as she had it with her dinner salad, I thought overall the 2006 Mother Clone was less rustic than the 2005. I wouldn't go all the way to 'elegant' (in the manner of, say, Clos du Val or some of the Zins Andre used to make at BV before they were bought out in 1969), but I wouldn't use the term 'rustic'.

If I could get a case or two of the 2006 Mother Clone alone at the woot price (including shipping ) it would probably be my 'regular drinker' red over the next several months.

Wine-tasting in 8 words:
Pull lots of corks!
Remember what you taste!

ahaslett

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ahaslett
rpm wrote:snip!

Although SWMBO did describe the wine as 'rustic' as she had it with her dinner salad, I thought overall the 2006 Mother Clone was less rustic than the 2005. I wouldn't go all the way to 'elegant' (in the manner of, say, Clos du Val or some of the Zins Andre used to make at BV before they were bought out in 1969), but I wouldn't use the term 'rustic'.

I mentioned a couple pages back finding the '05 MC up here in the local grocery store. Would you be willing to offer up your thoughts on that bottle? Given that this vintner doesn't seem to have much exposure and/or distribution here in NH that I'm aware of, I'm wondering if it's a worthwhile purchase at $19.

cathyk39

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cathyk39

Tis the season for a nice Rose. Definitely wish I were able to get in on this one!

"A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk."
~~ Lee Entrekin

cathyk39

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cathyk39
rlrct wrote:What happened in the past year? I bought - and enjoyed - the previous Pedroncelli Woot offering. Connecticut hasn't changed its shipping rules in the last year AFAIK. Was it a licensing lapse or something like that?

No Pedroncelli?

I've had the same sad problem. I was a happy wooter almost from the site's inception, then one day Indiana was excluded--this used to happen every now and then, but now we are never on the list. I've been sad.

"A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk."
~~ Lee Entrekin

rpm

ahaslett wrote:I mentioned a couple pages back finding the '05 MC up here in the local grocery store. Would you be willing to offer up your thoughts on that bottle? Given that this vintner doesn't seem to have much exposure and/or distribution here in NH that I'm aware of, I'm wondering if it's a worthwhile purchase at $19.

Notice first the stats are a little different:

Pedroncelli 2005 Mother Clone Vineyards Zinfandel

* Appellation: Dry Creek Valley, Sonoma County
* Composition: 93% Zinfandel; 7% Petite Sirah
* Aging: 12 months in American Oak barrels
* Alcohol: 14.9% pH: 3.57
* Total Acidity: .600g/100ml
* Bottled: May, 2007

Pedroncelli 2006 Zinfandel Mother Clone:

* Composition: 88% Zinfandel 12% Petite Sirah
* Harvest: September 2006
* Acidity: .600g/100ml
* Alcohol: 14.4%
* pH: 3.53

That 1/2% difference in the level of alcohol makes a difference, which I think shows up clearly in the reviews. Overall, I liked the 2006 better than the 2005, largely because it was such a nicely balanced and complete wine. Buy 2 sets of this offer, gift 2 to a friend who will act as a 'wootlegger' so you can get a lot of it.

Here is my review of the 2005 Mother Clone Zinfandel. Based on that review, if you're planning to have it with a hearty meal, it's certainly a good value -- not a steal, but very fair -- at $19, especially considering Pedroncelli wines tend to be higher here on the East Coast when you do find them.

Wine-tasting in 8 words:
Pull lots of corks!
Remember what you taste!

PedroncelliFamily

rpm wrote:I think I need to get one of those aerating devices, even if mainly for situations like this. WD's belief that there is no such thing as travel or bottle shock aside, my normal practice is that any serious wine that's come across country recently sits in my cellar for several weeks - up to 2 months - before I will even consider opening it. Not the case with most wines intended for immediate drinking, e.g. the woot offerings like Humbug and Toothenstjen, but your wines I prefer to let rest for sure.

I have no problem with tight in the way this wine is, in the context of a solid structure where you can get the fruit flavors to come out after opening and aeration, and where things feel balanced. There's always a risk when wines are tight and hard that they'll never open and smooth, but that's not this.

I'd also say that the 2006 Mother Clone is not an especially complex wine, but I think it will probably take on more complexity with some age. In a way (allowing for very different fruit origin), this reminds me of Louis Martini wines from 30-40 years ago that seemed straightforward upon release -- delicious, characteristic, but not obviously complex -- but developed significantly in the bottle.

If I could get a case or two of the 2006 Mother Clone alone at the woot price (including shipping ) it would probably be my 'regular drinker' red over the next several months.

If I could get a case or two at woot price, I'd pay the shipping, sell it to a wholesaler and still make money!

PedroncelliFamily

ahaslett wrote:I mentioned a couple pages back finding the '05 MC up here in the local grocery store. Would you be willing to offer up your thoughts on that bottle? Given that this vintner doesn't seem to have much exposure and/or distribution here in NH that I'm aware of, I'm wondering if it's a worthwhile purchase at $19.

I actually preferred the 05 to the 06 slightly, and I'm not sure why (perhaps the "tightness" RPM describes.

The SRP for this wine is $15, so $19 is a little high, but I don't think you will be disappointed. The 05 is drinking beautifully right now.

We have a lot of direct consumers in NH- while we are distributed there, it's a small market for us.

Shipping to the east coast normally adds $45/case--but check the insert in your package carefully--there is a special offer for Wooters!

rpm

PedroncelliFamily wrote:If I could get a case or two at woot price, I'd pay the shipping, sell it to a wholesaler and still make money!

I'd rather drink it....

Wine-tasting in 8 words:
Pull lots of corks!
Remember what you taste!

rpm

PedroncelliFamily wrote:I actually preferred the 05 to the 06 slightly, and I'm not sure why (perhaps the "tightness" RPM describes.

The fruit is more immediately apparent in the 05, but for me the noticeable alcohol made it less appealing than the 06. What's amazing is the quality of both wines even at SRP, let alone woot prices. You could very easily pay $25-30 or even more for Zinfandel that's not even close in quality, especially one as cleanly made and not manipulated as the Pedroncelli Zinfandel.

Wine-tasting in 8 words:
Pull lots of corks!
Remember what you taste!

mopsie2002

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mopsie2002
mccrawt wrote:chicken rotellini, stuffed with ham, provolone and fresh basil, and asparagus with carmelized onions, bacon and blue cheese

Off topic, but were those homemade? If so, could I get recipes? It sounds AMAZING.

BTW, great report--I've been planning on marking notes on all my bottles and I'll definitely have to put five stars or something on that Zin when it comes, sounds great!

Oregonian through and through <3...even if I call North Carolina my home now.

PedroncelliFamily

rlrct wrote:What happened in the past year? I bought - and enjoyed - the previous Pedroncelli Woot offering. Connecticut hasn't changed its shipping rules in the last year AFAIK. Was it a licensing lapse or something like that?

No Pedroncelli?

Please don't mention this to the folks in the state house. It was an oversight on our part that CT was included--our license in CT at that time was for distributor only.

PedroncelliFamily

rpm wrote:The fruit is more immediately apparent in the 05, but for me the noticeable alcohol made it less appealing than the 06. What's amazing is the quality of both wines even at SRP, let alone woot prices. You could very easily pay $25-30 or even more for Zinfandel that's not even close in quality, especially one as cleanly made and not manipulated as the Pedroncelli Zinfandel.

John and Jim feel very strongly that wine should be a part of every meal (maybe excepting breakfast--but the jury is out on that) and that the wine shouldn't cost more than the meal you are eating.

Wooters--this offering is right up Jim's alley..."put the wine in their glass. They'll come back for more."

So true. A lot to learn from my father-in-law. Darn it anyways...

rpm

PedroncelliFamily wrote:Please don't mention this to the folks in the state house. It was an oversight on our part that CT was included--our license in CT at that time was for distributor only.

Yeah, CT is really an awful state to do business in. And, for wine buyers, it stinks. Wine is still fair traded in CT (minimum prices) and it is expensive for wineries to get labels approved for CT, especially given that it's not super volume state and many people can pop over the border to NY or MA.

For example, even tho' Pedroncelli's SRP is $15, you won't see the wine for less than $16.29 (and I think that's minimum), usually about $17 where you can find it.

Wine-tasting in 8 words:
Pull lots of corks!
Remember what you taste!

annsalisbury

quality posts: 4 Private Messages annsalisbury

For those of you who care about the medals, the '06 Mother Clone picked up a silver medal at the Orange County (CA) Fair, and the '05 Sangiovese and '07 Rose each picked up a bronze.

rlrct

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rlrct
PedroncelliFamily wrote:Please don't mention this to the folks in the state house. It was an oversight on our part that CT was included--our license in CT at that time was for distributor only.

Hmmm - I must have been confused, maybe it was the Pellegrini ... :-;

tomatillo

quality posts: 8 Private Messages tomatillo

In for one to celebrate SWMBO's return from California, hopefully without swine flu!

Got to hide the Rose from her: after a Jepson Rose party diss/fiasco, she's forbidden the presence of any more Rose in the house!

PedroncelliFamily

enjoying a little Rosé with Duck Confit and Cassoulet at passport...yum!

0U812

quality posts: 1 Private Messages 0U812
rpm wrote:If I could get a case or two of the 2006 Mother Clone alone at the woot price (including shipping ) it would probably be my 'regular drinker' red over the next several months.

priceline.wine.woot.com

davirom

quality posts: 10 Private Messages davirom
PedroncelliFamily wrote:[snip]

I have one of these:

It does alter the taste of the wine, but not in the same way as normal breathing does, or at least I can't tell what the equivalent amount of time would be.

highaltitudehigh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages highaltitudehigh

With Zin's and Sangiovese my absolute favorites, I could no longer resist. :-)

ahaslett

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ahaslett
rpm wrote:
Here is my review of the 2005 Mother Clone Zinfandel. Based on that review, if you're planning to have it with a hearty meal, it's certainly a good value -- not a steal, but very fair -- at $19, especially considering Pedroncelli wines tend to be higher here on the East Coast when you do find them.

Thanks so much! I think I'm going to wait and give the '06 coming my way a go, and then go from there.

bas62

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bas62

I was fortunate enough to also be chosen as lab rat for the Mother Clone.

Not sure I can do as well as rpm's assessment, but here is my additional two cents.

I let the breathing go on a little longer than expected (you never know when the kids will give you trouble going to bed, and tonight was the night), and I also felt as though the wine remained quite tight. Didn't notice any one scent above another; a very nice blend.

Nice, medium beginning, little heat in the middle, and a slight finish of oak. Again, nothing overpowering, very subtle.

Can't think of a reasonable pairing with food that wouldn't work: cheese, chocolate, chicken & veggies all work very well, and stand-alone is lovely as well.

A very nice all-around wine, not too sweet, not too dry... complete. I'd highly recommend the Mother Clone, particularly at this price, as a superior multi-purpose Zin.

Thanks, WD, for the chance to participate as lab rat. Hope this helps others decide to go ahead and take the plunge!!

Winedavid39

quality posts: 197 Private Messages Winedavid39

Guest Blogger

bas62 wrote:I was fortunate enough to also be chosen as lab rat for the Mother Clone.

Not sure I can do as well as rpm's assessment, but here is my additional two cents.

I let the breathing go on a little longer than expected (you never know when the kids will give you trouble going to bed, and tonight was the night), and I also felt as though the wine remained quite tight. Didn't notice any one scent above another; a very nice blend.

Nice, medium beginning, little heat in the middle, and a slight finish of oak. Again, nothing overpowering, very subtle.

Can't think of a reasonable pairing with food that wouldn't work: cheese, chocolate, chicken & veggies all work very well, and stand-alone is lovely as well.

A very nice all-around wine, not too sweet, not too dry... complete. I'd highly recommend the Mother Clone, particularly at this price, as a superior multi-purpose Zin.

Thanks, WD, for the chance to participate as lab rat. Hope this helps others decide to go ahead and take the plunge!!

My pleasure. And thank you for giving your honest opinion. Well done!

psmurf

quality posts: 1 Private Messages psmurf

bas62
mccrawt
rpm
3 ratz reports so far on a 5pack... any others?

"If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice."
Neil Peart(of Rush)

Want2Eat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Want2Eat

Hi my girlfriend and I love sweet wines. How are these? Are they sweet? Dry?