jwhite6114

quality posts: 119 Private Messages jwhite6114

Can I have some more, please, too?

CT | | | | | |

magpieoz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages magpieoz

I am sorry did you say that their mom runs a small country?

EmilyTitusVineyards

quality posts: 12 Private Messages EmilyTitusVineyards
magpieoz wrote:I am sorry did you say that their mom runs a small country?

She COULD run a small country with one hand actually, but in the real world she just makes sure we pay her our rent on time and keeps us on our toes in general

EmilyTitusVineyards

Loweeel wrote:Do you have any similar experiences with PS that old? What is your take on its aging profile and "dumb period(s)"?

are you still with us? I hope so, because we'll definitely discuss your questions regarding Petite Sirah and I'm sorry about the delay

Loweeel

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Loweeel
EmilyTitusVineyards wrote:are you still with us? I hope so, because we'll definitely discuss your questions regarding Petite Sirah and I'm sorry about the delay

I'm not going ANYWHERE . I'm patient, but more importantly, I'm enjoying EVERYTHING so far. The PS questions are just the icing on the cake!

Favorites: Roessler ¬ KRPN ¬ Etude ¬ Stuart ¬ KRPort ¬ Tøøthstejnn ¬ Titus ¬ URSA ¬ InZin ¬ SBMystery ¬ SxBS&Z+4 ¬ DC3&4 ¬ TyC3&FB ¬ FeEquus ¬ PSPS ¬ Harvey ¬ SBRes&CR ¬ Corison ¬ Noceto ¬ Humbug ¬ KRSEXY3SOME ¬ PoiZin06 ¬ POLY ¬ Castoro ¬ SBCab ¬ KRPS2K ¬ HW12 ¬ GSaké ¬ הגפןCab ¬ PepBr

CT ¬ PSychos' Path
"The one difference between me and Petite Sirah is that I don't have a dumb period." - YT

EmilyTitusVineyards

Loweeel wrote:I'm not going ANYWHERE . I'm patient, but more importantly, I'm enjoying EVERYTHING so far. The PS questions are just the icing on the cake!

cool

joelsisk

quality posts: 5 Private Messages joelsisk

Question for Titus chat:

Are you a member of Meritage? What are your thoughts on that association?
If you are a member, what wines get that designation?
If not, any plans to join?

Loweeel

Feedback on Lot 1 -- Here are my tasting notes from the labrat report for Eric.

Favorites: Roessler ¬ KRPN ¬ Etude ¬ Stuart ¬ KRPort ¬ Tøøthstejnn ¬ Titus ¬ URSA ¬ InZin ¬ SBMystery ¬ SxBS&Z+4 ¬ DC3&4 ¬ TyC3&FB ¬ FeEquus ¬ PSPS ¬ Harvey ¬ SBRes&CR ¬ Corison ¬ Noceto ¬ Humbug ¬ KRSEXY3SOME ¬ PoiZin06 ¬ POLY ¬ Castoro ¬ SBCab ¬ KRPS2K ¬ HW12 ¬ GSaké ¬ הגפןCab ¬ PepBr

CT ¬ PSychos' Path
"The one difference between me and Petite Sirah is that I don't have a dumb period." - YT

cheron98

quality posts: 123 Private Messages cheron98

When you're done with Loweeel's questions - one final question for ya on PS - will we be seeing you at Dark & Delicious 2009?

I saw HitAnyKey42 on wine.woot! and clicked "I want one!"

cheron98

Oh, and there's no such thing as "too tannic"

EmilyTitusVineyards

cheron98 wrote:Oh, and there's no such thing as "too tannic"

see, you'd love LOT 1 anytime!

CAGrl

quality posts: 13 Private Messages CAGrl

I'm getting close to caving and getting one of this. Husband is going to kill me.

jwhite6114

CAGrl wrote:I'm getting close to caving and getting one of this. Husband is going to kill me.

Shouldn't've watched! It is hard to resist after listening to the winemaker talk about the product like this!

CT | | | | | |

luckyinla

quality posts: 5 Private Messages luckyinla

I'm just glad I already bought!

The wine seems to be very closed-in and seems to have entered a dumb stage. Sort of a Marcel Meursault.
Paul S. Winalski

my cellartracker
The best use of bad wine is to drive away poor relations.
French proverb

cheron98

EmilyTitusVineyards wrote:see, you'd love LOT 1 anytime!

I got 2 bottles sitting my cellar!

CAGrl

jwhite6114 wrote:Shouldn't've watched! It is hard to resist after listening to the winemaker talk about the product like this!

I KNOW!!! Maybe after lunch I'll cave.

jwink

quality posts: 39 Private Messages jwink
CAGrl wrote:I'm getting close to caving and getting one of this. Husband is going to kill me.

Uhhh that's the intent ;-) and I would say Emily and Eric are succeding...everyone wait unitl you watch the replay, well worth your time this evening.

Follow me on Twitter
Blooging away

Loweeel

Emily -- it's meritage, as in rhymes with "heritage". Sorry to do it, but this one always sticks in my throat.

CT ¬ PSychos' Path

CAGrl

EmilyTitusVineyards wrote:see, you'd love LOT 1 anytime!

I haven't tried it yet. I have my two bottles waiting to be opened.

cheron98

So, you can still come and attend!

Loweeel

PS I Love You is a little bit of a hokey name -- that's why the PS lovers on here call ourselves PSychos. As you can tell from this round of questioning, we're a bit crazy! ;)

CT ¬ PSychos' Path

jwhite6114

cheron98 wrote:When you're done with Loweeel's questions - one final question for ya on PS - will we be seeing you at Dark & Delicious 2009?

I think Loweeel just died a little inside at the answer to this one.

CT | | | | | |

EmilyTitusVineyards

cheron98 wrote:So, you can still come and attend!

Yes, we're definitely going to look into being there - thanks for encouraging this!

cheron98

Loweeel wrote:PS I Love You is a little bit of a hokey name -- that's why the PS lovers on here call ourselves PSychos. As you can tell from this round of questioning, we're a bit crazy! ;)

PS I Love You is a little... ahem.. PSilly... But we still love Jo and PS!

EmilyTitusVineyards

last chance for last question - we love this but are well over our time

cheron98

EmilyTitusVineyards wrote:Yes, we're definitely going to look into being there - thanks for encouraging this!

It is my PSithly duty

EmilyTitusVineyards

cheron98 wrote:It is my PSithly duty

understood

jp9219

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jp9219

Thank you so much for this...it was very informative and I know that I most definitely appreciated it!

Amador (x2) | Helios (x3) | JanKris (x2) | Roessler (x2) | Wellington Port (x1) | Iron Horse (x1) | Titus (x1) | Ty Caton (x1) | Block 13 (x2) | EHP (x2) | Tooth (x1) | Chase (x1) | InZIN (x1) | Wellington Select (x3) | Mystery (x1) : CT

jp9219

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jp9219

So are you promising us delivery by Christmas to IL if we order today??? That's pretty much the only way I can jump in on this now!

Amador (x2) | Helios (x3) | JanKris (x2) | Roessler (x2) | Wellington Port (x1) | Iron Horse (x1) | Titus (x1) | Ty Caton (x1) | Block 13 (x2) | EHP (x2) | Tooth (x1) | Chase (x1) | InZIN (x1) | Wellington Select (x3) | Mystery (x1) : CT

jwhite6114

Thanks Emily, WD, Eric, and all who made this come together! Very cool!

CT | | | | | |

EmilyTitusVineyards

jp9219 wrote:Thank you so much for this...it was very informative and I know that I most definitely appreciated it!

You're welcome!

EmilyTitusVineyards

jwhite6114 wrote:Thanks Emily, WD, Eric, and all who made this come together! Very cool!

You're welcome!

chad1323ross

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chad1323ross

Wow - that was great. Very interesting model for winery participation. Way to set the bar high, Titus!

222 bottles and counting.

MaskedMarvel

quality posts: 11 Private Messages MaskedMarvel

I sincerely hope this sets a precedent for future w.w offerings - awesome!

KryseeMac

quality posts: 2 Private Messages KryseeMac

I also thank Emily, WD, Eric. I really enjoyed watching it. Now you have me wanting to track down the 2004.

EmilyTitusVineyards

jp9219 wrote:Thank you so much for this...it was very informative and I know that I most definitely appreciated it!

I'm thrilled to have been able to share our world with you and hope that although virtual, the sensory experience came through

EmilyTitusVineyards

MaskedMarvel wrote:I sincerely hope this sets a precedent for future w.w offerings - awesome!

Thanks so much, that means a lot to us, sincerely.

EmilyTitusVineyards

chad1323ross wrote:Wow - that was great. Very interesting model for winery participation. Way to set the bar high, Titus!

Wow back - it's only successful because of the dynamic you added so thank you!

tkastorff

quality posts: 4 Private Messages tkastorff

damn now I think I have to buy a set .... but I don't need anymore Cabs
damn

let's see some Titus ZIN in the future! Please!

w.w bottles| 308 L: Spelletich Lodi Sangiovese

"Life's too short for bad coffee, bad chocolate, and bad wine"

EmilyTitusVineyards

tkastorff wrote:damn now I think I have to buy a set .... but I don't need anymore Cabs
damn

let's see some Titus ZIN in the future! Please!

oooh, now there's a thought...