luckyinla

quality posts: 5 Private Messages luckyinla

99 bottles of Tøøthstejnn on the wall, 99 bottles of Tøøthstejnn...

The wine seems to be very closed-in and seems to have entered a dumb stage. Sort of a Marcel Meursault.
Paul S. Winalski

my cellartracker
The best use of bad wine is to drive away poor relations.
French proverb

Cesare

quality posts: 1627 Private Messages Cesare
mstang1988 wrote:The wine will surely have gone bad by then and the US economy crumbled, well the later is already true.

The bad economy got wine.woot, they couldn't pay their bill.

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

kyle83uw

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kyle83uw

not a huge sox fan...but as a die hard Mariners fan- anyone team beating the angels is a team I'm going to root for...

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 183 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
ddeuddeg wrote:Speaking of t-shirts: Sparky, anything on the tour shirt?

Nothing from SuperSpryte as of yet. Will send her a PM.

And Post 5,000!

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

Cesare

Corrado wrote:Fine. The new offer is going to be a big dose of

<server disconnected>

...and it got Corrado too

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

mnwrasslin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mnwrasslin

Hurry... my f5 key is begging for the tapping to stop.

10 random carp

conroo

quality posts: 5 Private Messages conroo

Goodnight all ...

W:too many to count
WW:too many to count
SW:too many to count
SOW:too many to count

Cesare

Brandini!

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple

Corrado

quality posts: 130 Private Messages Corrado

Volunteer Moderator

Cesare wrote:...and it got Corrado too

Go buy your toffee. :D

Corrado's Training Blog @ http://DrawnOutsideTheLinesOfReason.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/Corrado

It's not my fault that I love Gatzby! He's such a pretty, pretty "man."

javadrinker

quality posts: 4 Private Messages javadrinker

Maybe it's a conspiracy from that other site. They just started their big bottle sale...and they were on time about it.

And the path to drunken poverty continues... Java's Stash at CT

• Wine.woots: um, lost count.
  • Other woots: um, lost count too. I might have a problem.

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 183 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
kyle83uw wrote:not a huge sox fan...but as a die hard Mariners fan- anyone team beating the angels is a team I'm going to root for...

But, but, you can't cheer for the Sux!!!! Bad kyle! Bad!

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

UbiDubi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages UbiDubi

New offer up!!

iByron

quality posts: 40 Private Messages iByron

Meanwhile, there's a big-asted bottle of Champagne on that other site.

Rowr! 3.0L!

iByron's iCellar (I'm a reciprocal CT Cellar Buddy)

Your Private WIneaux

Imagine4vr

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Imagine4vr
MarkDaSpark wrote:But, but, you can't cheer for the Sux!!!! Bad kyle! Bad!

the Sux would be white

go Red Sox!

j-o-h-n

quality posts: 4 Private Messages j-o-h-n

RAT TIME FINALLY!

This is a very dangerous substance.
Only trained professionals should purchase this item.
Otherwise you and your significant other will scarf down the whole tin in an evening.

Very rich. Very Buttery. Very good. Very going, going, gone.

Higher prices AND crappier blanks, no thank you

mstang1988

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mstang1988
UbiDubi wrote:New offer up!!

Woohoo, w.w saved me some money this Thursday!

Ty Caton - Cab, Goosecross Orange Muscat/Chenin Blanc, Gun Bun - Merlot, mix, pinot noir, Kent Ras. Pinot Noir, Titus Cab, Ty Caton - Fields, GunBun - Block 13 Cab, Woot Cellars - Toothstain (sp), Chase - Red Zin, LV - Cab

yogawinemom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yogawinemom
kttest wrote:Hi, my name is Krista as well, there aren't many of us out there . The Noceto Sangiovese that Speedoo recommends is very good. If you can find it, Seghesio Sangiovese is wonderful!

Hi Krista...its nice to hear from a fellow "Krista" with a "K"!!! Thank you for the suggestion. I'm going to try to find it. Thanks and Have a great day!

Krista

www.cocktailmatch.com/yogawinemom

yogawinemom

[quote postid="2620457" user="speedoo"]Hi Krista. If you can find any Nando Chianti in your locale, I think you might like it... chianti is almost always primarily sangiovese, and Nando is great for $10 or less.

My favorite sangiovese is Vino Noceto Sangiovese. Probably very difficult to find unless it shows up here on wine.woot again (I think it will) or if you contact the winery directly

Thank you so much for your suggestion. I will try to find it. Have a great day!
Krista

yogawinemom

LaVikinga wrote:Strange as it may seem. I absolutely adore the series. I'm at the beginning of "Moving Pictures." It's been a bit slow going.

Krista,
Hubby and I really like the Umberto Cesare Sangiovese we pick up at Total Wines for under $14 a pop. Our former Skipper & fellow wooter from here in Jacksonville turned turned us on to it. We think it's yummy.

Thank you so much for the suggestion. I"m going to try and find it here or online. We only have one good wine shop here in Midland, Texas.
Thanks again and Have a great day!
Krista

polarbear22

quality posts: 35 Private Messages polarbear22
yogawinemom wrote:Thank you so much for the suggestion. I"m going to try and find it here or online. We only have one good wine shop here in Midland, Texas.
Thanks again and Have a great day!
Krista

Another really good Sangiovese, at a good price, is Di Majo Norante. Usually $10 or less.

Polar bears are meant to be clever, very clever. They are the Einsteins of the bear community. - Anonymous
Please donate to the 2014 MS Bike Ride
Want to read what SonomaBouliste has to say about wine?
Ddeuddeg Cheesecake Cookbook
My Cellar

pengu1n

quality posts: 13 Private Messages pengu1n

Got my tracking number today. Should be in MN when I get back from South Africa (Next Thursday).....if my wife is at home when they try to deliver. Otherwise I will have to pick it up at UPS the day after I get back.

Lighter

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Lighter
tomatillo wrote:Nice flare.
Did you use an old fashioned star filter or digital enhance?
Doesn't look like a mesh or smear on the lens.

Sorry about the delay in replying to many folks kind words. Real life happened for a couple days!

Part of the "digital darkroom" on the photo. A star filter is, to my mind, a much more complex effect with a digital camera - I like them best. In this case, the photo was already busy so I used the software effect which could be simplified.

Lighter

LaVikinga wrote:Strange as it may seem. I absolutely adore the series. I'm at the beginning of "Moving Pictures." It's been a bit slow going.

That's one of the earlier novels that hadn't quite settled in. Much of the content just disappears from subsequent novels.

Lighter

coynedj wrote:Sorry, but I can't imagine getting into a series with 36 books in it so far (according to the Wikipedia article). I'd probably die before I finished them all.

No continuing story line except for just a couple. You can pick up any and have all you need to know in one little package. "Guards! Guards!" is about the best starter for the city "group." Be aware: Pratchett is British and there is going to be stuff that just goes "meep" to us Yanks.

slein

quality posts: 6 Private Messages slein

Has anyones package moved beyond billing info received? I am not too worried about it, but it seems a little odd the billing info was received on the 2nd and nothing has happened since.

bca102

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bca102
slein wrote:Has anyones package moved beyond billing info received? I am not too worried about it, but it seems a little odd the billing info was received on the 2nd and nothing has happened since.

I have the same thing going on. Not really sure what the deal is. The fact that it has been 5 days makes me wonder what is up.

Winedavid39

quality posts: 202 Private Messages Winedavid39

Guest Blogger

Thanks for your patience. With the Sake', woot off's and Toothsteijn we are working very hard to get it all out. Most Toothsteijn is out with all of it out by tomorrow.

Thanks,

gstine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gstine
slein wrote:Has anyones package moved beyond billing info received? I am not too worried about it, but it seems a little odd the billing info was received on the 2nd and nothing has happened since.

My tracking info was updated today...I now have a "rescheduled delivery
date" of 10/10.

PghRiverRat

quality posts: 1 Private Messages PghRiverRat

My tracking was updated also...rescheduled, with a delivery date of 10/13. Hate to hear that it's going to sit in a truck over next weekend, but I'm sure I'll forget all about it about half way through the first bottle...

I like to cook with wine. In fact, I drank a bottle last night while cooking dinner!

jaelitabonita

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jaelitabonita
gstine wrote:My tracking info was updated today...I now have a "rescheduled delivery
date" of 10/10.

Same here. I have the day off work so I know I'll hanging out in the apartment to meet the UPS guy, I don't want to wait until next week for the wine.

slein

quality posts: 6 Private Messages slein
jaelitabonita wrote:Same here. I have the day off work so I know I'll hanging out in the apartment to meet the UPS guy, I don't want to wait until next week for the wine.

Make sure you aren't already drunk! Has anyone actually had a shipment denied due to being drunk?

Anyway looks I just needed to wait a little longer as my delivery is now scheduled for the 9th. Thanks for the update on the shipping. Now if only my Blogging Old CEO would leave Chino.

edthebedhead

quality posts: 4 Private Messages edthebedhead

StevieSegel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages StevieSegel
bca102 wrote:I have the same thing going on. Not really sure what the deal is. The fact that it has been 5 days makes me wonder what is up.

Mine still says "billing info received" as of about 20 minutes ago
waaaah! My first wine woot and I got NUTHIN' here

Stephanie
over 40 shirt.woots (and an apron), and I don't have a thing to wear...

bcc423

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bcc423

Tøøthstejnn

dinner of champions!

StevieSegel

StevieSegel wrote:Mine still says "billing info received" as of about 20 minutes ago
waaaah! My first wine woot and I got NUTHIN' here

Never mind Delivery scheduled for tomorrow

Stephanie

MakGeek

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MakGeek

Delivered! Just in time for a nice Fall weekend. Gonna cook a nice pot o sauce and sit back and enjoy.

tkastorff

quality posts: 4 Private Messages tkastorff

mine just delivered also, cannot wait to crack one open ...

w.w bottles| 308 L: Spelletich Lodi Sangiovese

"Life's too short for bad coffee, bad chocolate, and bad wine"

StevieSegel

Just got mine too -- if things are mellow at the office, I might share some at the end of the day -- if I'm in a good mood

Stephanie

Odinie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Odinie

Got mine! Gonna pop one of these tonight!

WeZeL

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WeZeL

Ovaltina, my goat! Mailroom lady just delivered mine as well, can't wait to give it a try.

Come on clock! Tick faster so I can leave already...