Corrado

quality posts: 130 Private Messages Corrado

Volunteer Moderator

winefarm wrote:I got it on the third row after 10 rounds. Okay, off to get something accomplished now. Thanks J, for the game.

Third row on my 3rd try. Took the first two rounds to figure out the pegging placement/color logic. From there, it's just luck of the draw that you make your first few guesses good.

Corrado's Training Blog @ http://DrawnOutsideTheLinesOfReason.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/Corrado

It's not my fault that I love Gatzby! He's such a pretty, pretty "man."

ehllc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ehllc

So, I ordered two (popped my w.w cherry) but I have no idea what to do with them. I'm not the biggest wine drinker, as Bud Light is my staple alcoholic beverage of choice. I'm looking to save a case and maybe some of the one that I open up for a later date and I have a few questions due to the fact that this is the first wine I've ever really bought for myself to try to enjoy. PM's and links would be much appreciated as well if anyone knows of good sites to go to to try to progress from being a wine "noob".

1. I plan to store both cases in my closet - I am assuming that storing these in whatever packaging they came in will be the best way to store them to keep temperatures/light levels constant (no cooler/cellar yet because I'm in a small student apartment)? Temperature is relatively constant and they will not have direct light unless I'm getting clothes out in the middle of the night, which is rare.

2. How long should I store the case I do not plan on opening for a long time before having to worry about them going bad (or whatever wines do when stored for too long).

3. I'm looking to maybe invest in some quality wine glasses, as I only have the standard-issue college apartment glass cups at the moment. What are some good all-purpose wine glasses (good for both red/white) that I can get? Hoping for something that has a carrying case or something so I can keep them out of harm's way between days I drink wine. A link or pm would be great! Also do I need a decanter (I assume that's for letting the alcohol evaporate when first opened) and where can I get a decent one?

4. Serve chilled? Room temp? Decanted? All of the above? And what kind of food would go with this to try to get a good experience?

I've tried some store-bought wines and never really enjoyed them, but that could quite simply be because I was not taking the right steps to get the most from what I was drinking. Probably the fact that they were cheap Kroger's wines did not help.

Sorry for the essay and overabundance of questions! Most of this can probably be answered by a simple link to a good wine drinker's site that I would otherwise probably never know of. I'm just trying to learn all I can about this before I get out of college this year and I run into a potential situation where I should have developed an appreciation (and hopefully love) for wine. For the same reasoning, I'm also taking a golf class at my school this year and plan on learning, as I'm going into business and know it's a skill I should have.

Thanks in advance if anyone can assist in anything from ^^^^^^^^^ up there.

Cesare

quality posts: 1616 Private Messages Cesare
jwhite6114 wrote:When did WD say first sucker was a guaranteed rat?

And on only one occasion do I think we have seen a labrat bottle sent early (one of the Benziger rats) -- excepting pre-planned organized tastings, of course.

But you're the rat expert, so I readily defer to you (just please let me know what I missed ).

Dude! That was the main reason so many people ordered in the first second the wine was posted. And how we guessed it was going be a woot cellars wine.
"First wine.wooter guaranteed a labrat. let's stress those papa woot servers. "

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

cheron98

quality posts: 123 Private Messages cheron98

And on only one occasion do I think we have seen a labrat bottle sent early (one of the Benziger rats) -- excepting pre-planned organized tastings, of course.

But you're the rat expert, so I readily defer to you (just please let me know what I missed ).

Winedavid39 wrote:First wine.wooter guaranteed a labrat. let's stress those papa woot servers.

Thus ensued a tumultuous argument about mill. I think it was a ploy by WD to try to force mill to speak.

I saw HitAnyKey42 on wine.woot! and clicked "I want one!"

jwhite6114

quality posts: 119 Private Messages jwhite6114
Corrado wrote:Third row on my 3rd try. Took the first two rounds to figure out the pegging placement/color logic. From there, it's just luck of the draw that you make your first few guesses good.

Played twice. Solved in 4 rows and 5 rows, respectively.

CT | | | | | |

edthebedhead

quality posts: 4 Private Messages edthebedhead

In keeping with the Monkey theme

Thanks WD!

jwhite6114

Cesare wrote:Dude! That was the main reason so many people ordered in the first second the wine was posted. And how we guessed it was going be a woot cellars wine.
"First wine.wooter guaranteed a labrat. let's stress those papa woot servers. "

Thanks Cesare! I only saw the "lets stress those papa woot servers" part, and thought it was the clue for the Woot Cellars wine. And I thought everyone was just aiming for First Sucker cuz it was Woot Cellars. (that's why I tried )

CT | | | | | |

Cesare

jwhite6114 wrote:Played twice. Solved in 4 rows and 5 rows, respectively.

You wouldn't have been able to do that on Sunday afternoon when you were apparently in a COMA

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

kylemittskus

quality posts: 230 Private Messages kylemittskus
ehllc wrote:So, I ordered two (popped my w.w cherry) but I have no idea what to do with them. I'm not the biggest wine drinker, as Bud Light is my staple alcoholic beverage of choice. I'm looking to save a case and maybe some of the one that I open up for a later date and I have a few questions...

Storage: two years in closet.

Serve: decanted and room temp.

Glasses: riedel

Food: pizza

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

Cesare

jwhite6114 wrote:Thanks Cesare! I only saw the "lets stress those papa woot servers" part, and thought it was the clue for the Woot Cellars wine. And I thought everyone was just aiming for First Sucker cuz it was Woot Cellars. (that's why I tried )

Ok ok maybe you were too distracted with football or something. Sports coma?
Just surprising because usually you are so on top of things like the "whats the deal" and the woot-off txt messages. Thank you for the txts btw and please don't take me off the list

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple

wootified

quality posts: 5 Private Messages wootified
kylemittskus wrote:Storage: two years in closet.

stored in a closet (or basement) - standing or lying down?

P.S. I've stopped keeping this up to date
Woot:75 Sell:15 Kids:12 Shirts:0 Wine:44

tkastorff

quality posts: 4 Private Messages tkastorff
Daystar wrote:Looking to plan a trip to Italy next year. Can anyone recommend some good regions/wineries to visit for wine?

Regions: you MUST visit the Cinque Terre, google it, go to it, love it, get the pasta, the focaccia, the wine, make the trek from Riomaggiore to Manarola, called the Via Dell'Amore (roughly, "Lovers Walk")...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinque_Terre

Venice is also a must see for many and obvious reasons

Siena / Tuscany - great wine region amongst other things. Stay in Siena and take a van tour to Tuscany and hit a few wineries, worked well for us. The Grappa is like fire poison.

Whatever you do buy all your train tickets/transfers ahead of time, along with plane tix and hopper planes (easyjet, etc). Will save you a lot of time and money. Every train we took to get to a new city was early or on time and packed, never would have made half the connections if we didn't already have tix.

I still have a bottle of red from Italy i will find out what winery it was from when I get home later...

w.w bottles| 308 L: Spelletich Lodi Sangiovese

"Life's too short for bad coffee, bad chocolate, and bad wine"

mydoppelganger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mydoppelganger
wootified wrote:stored in a closet (or basement) - standing or lying down?

Laying down so the corks don't shrink and leak.

I am not who I think I am.

kylemittskus

quality posts: 230 Private Messages kylemittskus

bottles should be on their sides.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

Daystar

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Daystar
Loweeel wrote:WD told me "not kunde".

Thanks Lowell. I'am actually quite happy its not Kunde.

Daystar

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Daystar
tkastorff wrote:Regions: you MUST visit the Cinque Terre, google it, go to it, love it, get the pasta, the focaccia, the wine, make the trek from Riomaggiore to Manarola, called the Via Dell'Amore (roughly, "Lovers Walk")...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinque_Terre

Venice is also a must see for many and obvious reasons

Siena / Tuscany - great wine region amongst other things. Stay in Siena and take a van tour to Tuscany and hit a few wineries, worked well for us. The Grappa is like fire poison.

Whatever you do buy all your train tickets/transfers ahead of time, along with plane tix and hopper planes (easyjet, etc). Will save you a lot of time and money. Every train we took to get to a new city was early or on time and packed, never would have made half the connections if we didn't already have tix.

I still have a bottle of red from Italy i will find out what winery it was from when I get home later...

Excellent, thank you, I will be sure to mark Cinque Terre on our itinerary.

eric9tx

quality posts: 8 Private Messages eric9tx

Just my own $.02

Storage: sounds about right.

Serve: also right (although I don't think Sangio NEEDS to be decanted, but it couldn't hurt). Check WineDavid39's sig for a decanter link. Although I got mine at Ross (cheap-ass discount store). I think it's really a glass vase, but it's decanter-shaped.

Glasses: Riedel are pricey, but very good. Keep away from drunken college friends!

Food: Pizza or anything acidic (tomato sauce, marinara, etc). Seriously, try the wine first solo. Then try a bite of something with red sauce followed by a sip of wine. It's crazy-good.

edit: store horizontally

213 wooted bottles

I saw this wino, he was eating grapes. I was like, "Dude, you have to wait." - Mitch Hedberg

last wine.woots: S.Harvey Trio x2, Krupp, TyC, Wellington Zin vert, Twisted trio, WootCellars Triacipedis x2, Helix, Madison, InZin trio x2, Wellington Victory, (aw crap... I need to update this)
CT

jwhite6114

Cesare wrote:You wouldn't have been able to that on Sunday afternoon when you were apparently in a COMA

Touché!

CT | | | | | |

iByron

quality posts: 40 Private Messages iByron

Actually a bit cooler than room temp. 65-68F is right for Sangiovese. Put the bottle in the fridge twenty minutes before you plan to open. Then remove and decant. Should be ideal by the time your pizza arrives.

And the glass is the Riedel Riesling/Chianti/Zinfandel glass, glass 15 in all series. In the Vinum series that's 6416/15. (Though as a SuperTuscan, a Bordeaux glass might work as well).

iByron

iByron's iCellar (I'm a reciprocal CT Cellar Buddy)

Your Private WIneaux

merbill

quality posts: 29 Private Messages merbill

By my calculations, wine.woot grossed over $100,000 on Monday (1935 * 90% * $60), selling over 10,000 bottles. That has to be a record for wine sales in one day, at least for a website. Congratulations WD for seeing and believing in this market, and in the process fostering a community we all can be proud to be a part of.

3X Wine Wooters FFL Champion, Commissioner, and Monkey Prize recipient
RPM Tours #2 & #4 Tourista
Wine Century Club Member #919

mshilko

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mshilko
Daystar wrote:Wellingtons DUKE is currently avail

Dammit WD and Wellington! Damn you all!!

Does anyone have tasting notes on the Duke VI? Didn't find it on CT.

paryb

quality posts: 17 Private Messages paryb

ehllc

Wow, what a bunch of questions.

Okay

1. they are fine in the case. Some have said to store them on their side, this is a good idea, but that's if we are talking LOONNNG periods of time before drinking.

2. The wine isn't going to "go bad" as long as it doesn't get cooked (80°-85°F will do that) If you are really concerned, pick up a cheap stacking wire racks from Pier 1, or wherever, and toss a sheet or something over them, you don't have to go and buy a viking cellar or anything.

3. wine glasses. This makes a difference. With this particular wine, it's not like we are talking about a Chateau Pavie St. Emilion 2005 or something, just a nice little Sangio. So you don't need to go buy Riedel Grand Cru glasses. Just something decent. Hell Target has a pretty nice selection of glasses. I know I might get punched in the face by some of the purists, but for something like this, and your situation (limited space, college guy) Get some nice looking large bowled stemless glasses...you can drink cognac out of them too ;-)

The decanter is not for letting the alcohol evaporate, it's more or less to let the wine get some air, and "open up" as we say. You can click on WD's profile footer and order a really cool one, or just buy one when you are out getting your glasses.

4. Don't serve this chilled, but not too hot either. Look your apartment is probably not 65° so just put the bottle (or the full decanter) in the fridge for 10 minutes if the wine doesn't suit you.

Finally, cheap wine doesn't mean bad wine. There are plenty of things out there for less than 10 bucks a bottle that can be 'everyday' drinkers. Find what you like, and enjoy it, but don't be scared to experiment, it's your palette you are trying to please, not anybody elses.

When you do get into the business world and you come across that snooty executive who runs the conversation when you are trying to enjoy a wine, and scoffs at the waiter, other patrons, sommolier, don't do business with that guy, he's an ratholes.

Cheers, and welcome to a much larger world.

189 Bottles of wine from Woot so far!
$3319.36or a mere $17.56 per bottle.

wine.woot Keeping Paryb in the red(and sometimes white) since 5/9/2007

boaz38

quality posts: 2 Private Messages boaz38
ehllc wrote:So, I ordered two (popped my w.w cherry) but I have no idea what to do with them. I'm not the biggest wine drinker, as Bud Light is my staple alcoholic beverage of choice. I'm looking to save a case and maybe some of the one that I open up for a later date and I have a few questions due to the fact that this is the first wine I've ever really bought for myself to try to enjoy. PM's and links would be much appreciated as well if anyone knows of good sites to go to to try to progress from being a wine "noob".

1. I plan to store both cases in my closet - I am assuming that storing these in whatever packaging they came in will be the best way to store them to keep temperatures/light levels constant (no cooler/cellar yet because I'm in a small student apartment)? Temperature is relatively constant and they will not have direct light unless I'm getting clothes out in the middle of the night, which is rare.

2. How long should I store the case I do not plan on opening for a long time before having to worry about them going bad (or whatever wines do when stored for too long).

3. I'm looking to maybe invest in some quality wine glasses, as I only have the standard-issue college apartment glass cups at the moment. What are some good all-purpose wine glasses (good for both red/white) that I can get? Hoping for something that has a carrying case or something so I can keep them out of harm's way between days I drink wine. A link or pm would be great! Also do I need a decanter (I assume that's for letting the alcohol evaporate when first opened) and where can I get a decent one?

4. Serve chilled? Room temp? Decanted? All of the above? And what kind of food would go with this to try to get a good experience?

I've tried some store-bought wines and never really enjoyed them, but that could quite simply be because I was not taking the right steps to get the most from what I was drinking. Probably the fact that they were cheap Kroger's wines did not help.

Sorry for the essay and overabundance of questions! Most of this can probably be answered by a simple link to a good wine drinker's site that I would otherwise probably never know of. I'm just trying to learn all I can about this before I get out of college this year and I run into a potential situation where I should have developed an appreciation (and hopefully love) for wine. For the same reasoning, I'm also taking a golf class at my school this year and plan on learning, as I'm going into business and know it's a skill I should have.

Thanks in advance if anyone can assist in anything from ^^^^^^^^^ up there.

Riedel-vinum series-zinfandel/chianti classico wine glasses.........good all around stemware that works for both reds and whites.......

eric9tx

Since we are all getting restless with the sellout and no labrat reports yet... this article on ordering wine in a restaurant was posted a while ago, but is worth checking out out if you haven't before. It's hilarious, but has a lot of good info.

The article is written in a PG-13 kind of way, so if you're under 13, don't read it. And stop looking at wine.woot. Mad Dog 20/20 will get you through college. Come back then.

213 wooted bottles

I saw this wino, he was eating grapes. I was like, "Dude, you have to wait." - Mitch Hedberg

last wine.woots: S.Harvey Trio x2, Krupp, TyC, Wellington Zin vert, Twisted trio, WootCellars Triacipedis x2, Helix, Madison, InZin trio x2, Wellington Victory, (aw crap... I need to update this)
CT

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 181 Private Messages MarkDaSpark

Regular wine should be sideways, so the cork stays wet, and no air gets in. However, Bubblykindofgal (from Mumm Napa) informed us that Champagne should be stored upright, not sideways.

Also, room temp depends on the type of wine:

Try wine at different temps, to see where you like it. YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary).

Good luck and Enjoy!!

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

mwfielder

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mwfielder
Corrado wrote:Third row on my 3rd try. Took the first two rounds to figure out the pegging placement/color logic. From there, it's just luck of the draw that you make your first few guesses good.

Same here--took a couple of rounds, then I can do it--but it helps to start a little lucky!

zero, count 'em, zero quality posts...

jwhite6114

merbill wrote:By my calculations, wine.woot grossed over $100,000 on Monday (1935 * 90% * $60), selling over 10,000 bottles. That has to be a record for wine sales in one day, at least for a website. Congratulations WD for seeing and believing in this market, and in the process fostering a community we all can be proud to be a part of.

Yeah -- certainly looks to be the record for w.w, anyway. Humbug appears to the be closest, and it comes in at ~$96,752 on the first day.

So, WD, you book that trip to Disney World, yet?

CT | | | | | |

shelldav

quality posts: 8 Private Messages shelldav

[quote ="wootified"]How does someone who joined Aug 16, 2005 and have no woots purchased make this their 1st post??
Weird

-Edit-Congrats on your first purchase, how did you ever hold out for 3 YEARS??[/quote]

Actually, I have purchased several woots including wines, shirts, wootoff items and regular woots. The most memorable was the 2000 Corison Winery Napa Valley Cabernet Savignon. My eyes are still fixed in a rolled-back position after tasting this little lovely. I grabbed it in a wootoff rather than the wine.woot site. It came in smoking hot from the FedEx truck to the point wine was forced past the cork. I contacted the winery just to make sure it was the heat and not the cork causing the leaking. Assured the cork was OK, I hung up somewhat satisfied. But a week later FedEx showed up with two more steaming bottles of red. No leaking this time. Both lots were (licks lips) very good to say the least. The woot price was $59.99 for two bottles if my memory serves me. The Corison website offers case pricing now of $420 or $35 per bottle. I have been secretly skimming the grocery money to buy one of the last cases. I have purchased the Presidential Red from wine.woot as well. (It was pretty ho-hum.) I do not really track all of my woot purchases. Is it supposed to show in my profile or something?

PS I hope I formatted the quote correctly. If not, at least I tried. I do not think I have ever posted on the forum, but I enjoy and appreciate the knowledgable posts of the regulars. Now, back to lurking...

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 181 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
shelldav wrote:Actually, I have purchased several woots including wines, shirts, wootoff items and regular woots. The most memorable was the 2000 Corison Winery Napa Valley Cabernet Savignon. My eyes are still fixed in a rolled-back position after tasting this little lovely. I grabbed it in a wootoff rather than the wine.woot site. It came in smoking hot from the FedEx truck to the point wine was forced past the cork. I contacted the winery just to make sure it was the heat and not the cork causing the leaking. Assured the cork was OK, I hung up somewhat satisfied. But a week later FedEx showed up with two more steaming bottles of red. No leaking this time. Both lots were (licks lips) very good to say the least. The woot price was $59.99 for two bottles if my memory serves me. The Corison website offers case pricing now of $420 or $35 per bottle. I have been secretly skimming the grocery money to buy one of the last cases. I have purchased the Presidential Red from wine.woot as well. (It was pretty ho-hum.) I do not really track all of my woot purchases. Is it supposed to show in my profile or something?

PS I hope I formatted the quote correctly. If not, at least I tried. I do not think I have ever posted on the forum, but I enjoy and appreciate the knowledgable posts of the regulars. Now, back to lurking...

The colored box next to your name on your posts indicates how many woots you've purchased. If you hover your mouse icon over the boxes, it will tell you the number of woots (from all woot sites: Woot, Wine.Woot, Shirt.Woot, & Sellout.Woot).

You must have purchased using another id? Your current color (yellow) indicates only one woot. Black means you are better than anyone else ....

Edit: You can also click on the REPLY at the bottom of the post if you want to have Woot automatically include the quote for you. EDIT allows you to edit your post to correct spelling, etc.

so just using quote inside the brackets does this. And end it like you did.

You can also use the reply to see what woot filters did to the original word(s).

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

cheron98

shelldav wrote:Actually, I have purchased several woots including wines, shirts, wootoff items and regular woots. The most memorable was the 2000 Corison Winery Napa Valley Cabernet Savignon. My eyes are still fixed in a rolled-back position after tasting this little lovely. I grabbed it in a wootoff rather than the wine.woot site. It came in smoking hot from the FedEx truck to the point wine was forced past the cork. I contacted the winery just to make sure it was the heat and not the cork causing the leaking. Assured the cork was OK, I hung up somewhat satisfied. But a week later FedEx showed up with two more steaming bottles of red. No leaking this time. Both lots were (licks lips) very good to say the least. The woot price was $59.99 for two bottles if my memory serves me. The Corison website offers case pricing now of $420 or $35 per bottle. I have been secretly skimming the grocery money to buy one of the last cases. I have purchased the Presidential Red from wine.woot as well. (It was pretty ho-hum.) I do not really track all of my woot purchases. Is it supposed to show in my profile or something?

Well, see that little square next to your name there? that tells the world how many woots you've had. And according to the little square, you've only got one woot. Do you use another account perhaps that the purchases were made under? You can always check "your account" to see what purchases you've made - but each *.woot site displays only its own items. And that little square counts across all *.woots

cheron98

Get outta my head, Sparky.

wootified

quality posts: 5 Private Messages wootified

dude,
I was commenting how your shelldav account was created Aug 16, 2005 and you had no purchases at the time of your first post -over three years- quite a feat.
for 3 years of lurking you have 1 purchase and 2 posts - again quite a feat.
I wish you well.

P.S. I've stopped keeping this up to date
Woot:75 Sell:15 Kids:12 Shirts:0 Wine:44

eric9tx

shelldav wrote: The Corison website offers case pricing now of $420 or $35 per bottle. I have been secretly skimming the grocery money to buy one of the last cases.

Did they say "last cases" or are you guessing? I only wooted 2 bottles and have been saving them for a special occasion. From what I've heard, tho... I want more already.

213 wooted bottles

CT

mstang1988

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mstang1988

He didn't, he said they were going to work the servers or something along those lines. People speculated this meant first woot was associated with labrattage and/or it was a woot cellar offering. Looks to be the later :-)

Ty Caton - Cab, Goosecross Orange Muscat/Chenin Blanc, Gun Bun - Merlot, mix, pinot noir, Kent Ras. Pinot Noir, Titus Cab, Ty Caton - Fields, GunBun - Block 13 Cab, Woot Cellars - Toothstain (sp), Chase - Red Zin, LV - Cab

cheron98

eric9tx wrote:Did they say "last cases" or are you guessing? I only wooted 2 bottles and have been saving them for a special occasion. From what I've heard, tho... I want more already.

dude. don't save them. drink them. make the occasion special. They are the nectar of the gods. *lovingly pets her 9 bottles of Corison*

mwfielder

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mwfielder
eric9tx wrote:Since we are all getting restless with the sellout and no labrat reports yet... this article on ordering wine in a restaurant was posted a while ago, but is worth checking out out if you haven't before. It's hilarious, but has a lot of good info.

The article is written in a PG-13 kind of way, so if you're under 13, don't read it. And stop looking at wine.woot. Mad Dog 20/20 will get you through college. Come back then.

Hilarious. (guess I'll have to stop sniffing the cork.... ;-)

zero, count 'em, zero quality posts...

cheron98

mstang1988 wrote:He didn't, he said they were going to work the servers or something along those lines. People speculated this meant first woot was associated with labrattage and/or it was a woot cellar offering. Looks to be the later :-)

Winedavid39 wrote:First wine.wooter guaranteed a labrat. let's stress those papa woot servers.

mfrederick94

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mfrederick94

woot, why not Pa this this time around....we love woot wine

shelldav

quality posts: 8 Private Messages shelldav
cheron98 wrote:dude. don't save them. drink them. make the occasion special. They are the nectar of the gods. *lovingly pets her 9 bottles of Corison*

I was guessing.

mstang1988

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mstang1988
cheron98 wrote:

Bah, I do remember that now. Wasn't that in a comment to somebody else or something though?

Ty Caton - Cab, Goosecross Orange Muscat/Chenin Blanc, Gun Bun - Merlot, mix, pinot noir, Kent Ras. Pinot Noir, Titus Cab, Ty Caton - Fields, GunBun - Block 13 Cab, Woot Cellars - Toothstain (sp), Chase - Red Zin, LV - Cab