Loweeel

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Loweeel
spdrcr05 wrote:WOO HOO! Just checking e-mail on a whim this morning and I what do my bleary eyes see... a note from "David" with the subject line "FEDEX".

YES! WD... all I'll say is that is has been a very trying week already and you have no idea how much this brightens things up (anyone with a teenager at home, I'm sure understands). I almost think you're psychic (not PSycho... although you may very well be that as well).

Anybody in the NoVa / DC crowd feel liking driving out to the 'burbs of western Fairfax County (Centreville) tonight?

You're not the only one...

Favorites: Roessler ¬ KRPN ¬ Etude ¬ Stuart ¬ KRPort ¬ Tøøthstejnn ¬ Titus ¬ URSA ¬ InZin ¬ SBMystery ¬ SxBS&Z+4 ¬ DC3&4 ¬ TyC3&FB ¬ FeEquus ¬ PSPS ¬ Harvey ¬ SBRes&CR ¬ Corison ¬ Noceto ¬ Humbug ¬ KRSEXY3SOME ¬ PoiZin06 ¬ POLY ¬ Castoro ¬ SBCab ¬ KRPS2K ¬ HW12 ¬ GSaké ¬ הגפןCab ¬ PepBr

CT ¬ PSychos' Path
"The one difference between me and Petite Sirah is that I don't have a dumb period." - YT

InShadows

quality posts: 1 Private Messages InShadows
Loweeel wrote:You're not the only one...

Congrats Loweeel..

CT
“Every time you think something or someone is stupid, it just means there is another thing in this world you don’t understand.” - In memory of Robert, 1975-2009
If you make a man a fire, he'll be warm for a night. If you set him on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Past NoVA Gatherings

spdrcr05

quality posts: 30 Private Messages spdrcr05
jwhite6114 wrote:Hey -- you're out my way! Unfortunately there are Back To School Night activities tonight, and I have to be there to man the PTO table. Bummer!

Enjoy!

PM'd you my number.. just in case.

In periods of profound change, the most dangerous thing is to incrementalize yourself into the future -- Thomas Edision

boaz38

quality posts: 2 Private Messages boaz38

darn!! darn!! shucks!!

i was waiting for my cut of the $700 billion dollar bail out so i could purchase some of this wine and now it's sold out!! oh manos......the hand of fate has touched me...... in the pocket book........now lets get back to dealing!! ciao!

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 187 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
JOATMON wrote:I believe that this statement about shoehorning Emily was a pretty big hint that a woot-off was in the offing.

Unfortunately, I'll probably miss the wine wootoff offering. I'm in Korea this week, and I bet I'll sleep right through it.

Rats.

I called it out in the pub that it was a hint, and we would have one. Do you want me to text you if it comes up? I think i still have your cell phone from the RPM Tour.

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

spdrcr05

How long are you planning on decanting?

Although I suppose the real answer to that is somewhat controlled by Fedex.

In periods of profound change, the most dangerous thing is to incrementalize yourself into the future -- Thomas Edision

Loweeel

spdrcr05 wrote:How long are you planning on decanting?

Although I suppose the real answer to that is somewhat controlled by Fedex.

At least half an hour.

Favorites: Roessler ¬ KRPN ¬ Etude ¬ Stuart ¬ KRPort ¬ Tøøthstejnn ¬ Titus ¬ URSA ¬ InZin ¬ SBMystery ¬ SxBS&Z+4 ¬ DC3&4 ¬ TyC3&FB ¬ FeEquus ¬ PSPS ¬ Harvey ¬ SBRes&CR ¬ Corison ¬ Noceto ¬ Humbug ¬ KRSEXY3SOME ¬ PoiZin06 ¬ POLY ¬ Castoro ¬ SBCab ¬ KRPS2K ¬ HW12 ¬ GSaké ¬ הגפןCab ¬ PepBr

CT ¬ PSychos' Path
"The one difference between me and Petite Sirah is that I don't have a dumb period." - YT

HitAnyKey42

quality posts: 29 Private Messages HitAnyKey42

Something pretty has just arrived at my desk here in the office. Happy Birthday to me! Thanks WD!

I'll be leaving work a little early so that I can get to my parents house, decant it (while tasting occasionally) and also cook up two of the 15oz steaks on the grill (using Loweeel's Kosher Salt method) along with some grilled eggplant and whatever else we might think of.
It'll also be prefaced with some of the leftover cheese from the tasting this past weekend.
This will all be starting hopefully by 4:30pm EST (as dinner has to be done by 6 as my dad has to head out somewhere).

Can't wait!!

My Cellar
In a Glorious Marriage.Woot with cheron98
NYC Tastings

marekny7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marekny7
HitAnyKey42 wrote:Something pretty has just arrived at my desk here in the office. Happy Birthday to me! Thanks WD!

I'll be leaving work a little early so that I can get to my parents house, decant it (while tasting occasionally) and also cook up two of the 15oz steaks on the grill (using Loweeel's Kosher Salt method) along with some grilled eggplant and whatever else we might think of.
It'll also be prefaced with some of the leftover cheese from the tasting this past weekend.
This will all be starting hopefully by 4:30pm EST (as dinner has to be done by 6 as my dad has to head out somewhere).

Can't wait!!

Nice, congrats.

CT

clayfu

quality posts: 10 Private Messages clayfu

how many times are you gonna be a labrat?

Loweeel

clayfu wrote:how many times are you gonna be a labrat?

This is #3, I believe -- I was a beta labrat with the donati merlot, then PSPS, now this. To be fair, if I get it on every other PS, and nothing else, I'm deliriously happy.

Not to toot my own horn too much, but when it comes to PS, I have a bit of exPertiSe. If my oPinionS on the offering help sell more wine, then it's a rational decision by WD to help move an offering, or to get an early take on how it stands up to other PS.

I'm in fairly August company, as it often happens with RPM, though he's not more-or-less confined to one variety like I am.

CT ¬ PSychos' Path

HitAnyKey42

clayfu wrote:how many times are you gonna be a labrat?

Probably every time it's a bottle that is at least mostly PS.

My Cellar
NYC Tastings

Loweeel

HitAnyKey42 wrote:Probably every time it's a bottle that is at least mostly PS.

I didn't get the KRPS from the sexy threesome, the pedroncelli, the ursa, the dry creek, the L&L. This is my 2nd labrat on a PS, out of 7 (IICC) offerings with PS, since the program started.

Like I said, I'm happy if I get it half the time

CT ¬ PSychos' Path

bhodilee

quality posts: 32 Private Messages bhodilee
Loweeel wrote:I didn't get the KRPS from the sexy threesome, the pedroncelli, the ursa, the dry creek, the L&L. This is my 2nd labrat on a PS, out of 7 (IICC) offerings with PS, since the program started.

Like I said, I'm happy if I get it half the time

And I'd like to go on record saying that I'd like to labrat EVERY time SakeOne is here. thanks

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."

– George Bernard Shaw, author (1856-1950)

cheron98

quality posts: 123 Private Messages cheron98
Loweeel wrote:This is #3, I believe -- I was a beta labrat with the donati merlot, then PSPS, now this. To be fair, if I get it on every other PS, and nothing else, I'm deliriously happy.

Didn't you rat the Dry Creek CS, too? Or was that a labrat bottle that was sent to you but meant for a NoVA/DC gathering to partake of?

I saw HitAnyKey42 on wine.woot! and clicked "I want one!"

javadrinker

quality posts: 4 Private Messages javadrinker
bhodilee wrote:And I'd like to go on record saying that I'd like to labrat EVERY time SakeOne is here. thanks

As long as we are claiming permanent rat status...write my name down in pen for whenever WD segues into the lucrative box wine market. Mmmmmmm...box o' merlot.

And the path to drunken poverty continues... Java's Stash at CT

• Wine.woots: um, lost count.
  • Other woots: um, lost count too. I might have a problem.

Loweeel

cheron98 wrote:Didn't you rat the Dry Creek CS, too? Or was that a labrat bottle that was sent to you but meant for a NoVA/DC gathering to partake of?

Yup, it was the tasting "present".

CT ¬ PSychos' Path

spdrcr05

Fedex showed up around 1. Fortunately I had just gotten home! Saved me a trip to their depot.

Opened the box and letting it sit on my counter and rest. InShadows is coming over at 7, so based on Loweeel's wisdom I'll put it in the decanter at 6:30.

tripgrad

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tripgrad
spdrcr05 wrote:Fedex showed up around 1. Fortunately I had just gotten home! Saved me a trip to their depot.
Opened the box and letting it sit on my counter and rest. InShadows is coming over at 7, so based on Loweeel's wisdom I'll put it in the decanter at 6:30.

I just sent PM to each of you.

R.I.P.
WINE.W00T NOV 4, 2012

Winedavid39

quality posts: 210 Private Messages Winedavid39

Guest Blogger

javadrinker wrote:As long as we are claiming permanent rat status...write my name down in pen for whenever WD segues into the lucrative box wine market. Mmmmmmm...box o' merlot.

noted..

and Loweel, take your time and enjoy this one..... this may be it for a while.

JOATMON

quality posts: 19 Private Messages JOATMON
MarkDaSpark wrote:I called it out in the pub that it was a hint, and we would have one. Do you want me to text you if it comes up? I think i still have your cell phone from the RPM Tour.

Well, I no longer participate in the pub for a variety of reasons, so I didn't see that.

My cell doesn't work in Korea (one of the few countries that doesn't support GSM), so I wouldn't get the warning (it's unclear if the text alert would wake me up anyway), but thanks for offering; keep the number for future alerts, because someone saved me last time by texting me.

And, stupid jet lag means I'm up anyway. But I missed the leakfrogs.

Juvie: 30+24+4; Sellout: 6+7+0
Rags: 3+2+3
Drunk: 69+94+15 wine, 20+29+4 non-wine
Rugrat: 0+0+0; Refunded: 2+3+1
(as of 2011-03-02)

Loweeel

Winedavid39 wrote:noted..

and Loweel, take your time and enjoy this one..... this may be it for a while.

**crying**

Then I'll have to make some people contact you on my own! *Grumbling* Making more work for me, having me find my own wine.

CT ¬ PSychos' Path

jwhite6114

quality posts: 119 Private Messages jwhite6114
Loweeel wrote:This is #3, I believe -- I was a beta labrat with the donati merlot, then PSPS, now this. To be fair, if I get it on every other PS, and nothing else, I'm deliriously happy.

Not to toot my own horn too much, but when it comes to PS, I have a bit of exPertiSe. If my oPinionS on the offering help sell more wine, then it's a rational decision by WD to help move an offering, or to get an early take on how it stands up to other PS.

I'm in fairly August company, as it often happens with RPM, though he's not more-or-less confined to one variety like I am.

Hmmm ... I've only see RPM being labratted for the Iron Horse and Pedroncelli (interestingly, we visited both wineries on the RPM tour, too). And Dontai was the first official labrat week, so I'd say you've been four-times ratted.

Quite a few folks have been twice ratted, and you are right about being in august company of folks ratted more than twice: Corrado has been ratted thrice.

CT | | | | | |

Loweeel

jwhite6114 wrote:Hmmm ... I've only see RPM being labratted for the Iron Horse and Pedroncelli (interestingly, we visited both wineries on the RPM tour, too). And Dontai was the first official labrat week, so I'd say you've been four-times ratted.

Quite a few folks have been twice ratted, and you are right about being in august company of folks ratted more than twice: Corrado has been ratted thrice.

This + PSPS + Donati (pre-rpm) = 3. DCCS was for the tasting, not for ratting.

CT ¬ PSychos' Path

jwhite6114

Loweeel wrote:This + PSPS + Donati (pre-rpm) = 3. DCCS was for the tasting, not for ratting.

Ahh! I stand corrected, then.

Though that does mean we were short a DCCS rat that week as we only had one (but we did have three for the PS, that week).

CT | | | | | |

Loweeel

Alas, wine did not arrive today. So I'll be drinking it tomorrow evening.

CT ¬ PSychos' Path

spdrcr05

Loweeel wrote:Alas, wine did not arrive today. So I'll be drinking it tomorrow evening.

If you feel like driving out to the 'burbs you're welcome here. PM'd you my number.

Loweeel

spdrcr05 wrote:If you feel like driving out to the 'burbs you're welcome here. PM'd you my number.

I appreciate the offer, but I'm still at work... :-/. It's a pretty groovy week for me.

CT ¬ PSychos' Path

Loweeel

Hm... turns out that the bottle arrived at home, even though the order is supposed to come to work.

Oh well, bunnymasseuse and wootvirgin69 will be joining me tomorrow.

CT ¬ PSychos' Path

oppsie

quality posts: 8 Private Messages oppsie
Loweeel wrote:**crying**

Then I'll have to make some people contact you on my own! *Grumbling* Making more work for me, having me find my own wine.

Just let me know anytime you go in on Israeli anything.

HitAnyKey42

So I got home just before 4:30 pm EST...popped open the bottle as we started to get the steaks and other things ready. After a few minutes, poured the first two glasses through my nice new Vinturi aerator (thanks again Krugsters! ).....

Then even before doing the first sniffy-sniff or tasting, I prepared the steaks. Rubbed on a mix of crushed fresh garlic and a garlic/rosemary mix, then coated the steaks with Kosher salt to sit for the next half hour...

Then poured about half the bottle into my lovely WD Decanter...

While my mom was slicing up an eggplant, a pepper, and an onion...I quickly prepared a simple cheese/quince platter from the leftovers from the Sat tasting party:

As Cheron asked me to state exactly how it was prepared, this is what we did for the eggplant to be grilled. Put the slices of eggplant and pepper in a baggie and sprinkled with ground garlic sea salt and some olive oil and a dash of balsamic vinaigrette dressing. Shook it up in the bag and then put it on the grill.
Then in a frying pan, we sauteed some homegrown red & white onions and mushrooms in a little olive oil.
The steaks had the kosher salt washed off, then dried, then tossed on the grill. And I put a little bit of McCormick's Montreal seasoning on them while they were cooking.
Sliced up the steak, poured the onion/mushrooms over it, served up the eggplant/pepper mixture and viola!!

So the steak turned out absolutely amazing, tasting great and being one of the most tender steaks any of us had ever had. Mom was blown away at how much the Kosher salt did for it (and now plans to do the same thing for some lamb she has).

But anyway, on to the important thing and why you are all reading this lovely novel/picturebook I'm writing....THE WINE!!!

The color is a nice deep garnet red, though when held up directly to the light brings out a nice glowing bright red. Interesting contrast between light directly behind it or not. The legs of this wine are long long stretching beautiful legs that you would love to have wrapped around you in a loving embrace of bodily flesh (too graphic?...well, too bad...that's what you get from my mind ).
I took my first sniff-sniff and taste of the wine probably after it had been in my glass (after going through the Vinturi) for at least 15-20 minutes. There was some initial heat and very little fruit on the nose, which I expected with it still being so soon. I was surprised however, that it only had moderate tannins. Yes, the cheeks did pucker up a bit with some swishing in the mouth, but not as much as some other wines I've had that were decanted even longer. Must be the Petit Verdot that helps balance it.
Some fruit started surfacing after about an hour (I think I was still on that first glass and hadn't moved onto the decanter'd wine yet, but I could be wrong as I didn't mark that in my notes). It's not blueberry, that much I could tell. I'm thinking more a dark blackberry. Definite hints of spice on both the nose and palate. Maybe a slight floral bouquet, and the heat has subsided almost entirely. It has a very nice long finish.
While finishing up with some of the last bits of dinner, still had a bit of the Manchego cheese & quince and this was rather tasty with the wine. It would certainly go great paired with some nice sharp cheese and quince.

After a bit over two hours or so, the wine was really opening up. Still quite robust and smooth, flavors and nose integrating nicely and still having a nice long finish.

This was a fabulous bottle (which I still have almost half left for tomorrow...and half a steak...maybe a stir fry tomorrow) and I'm so very thankful for WD sending it over to me. I personally plan to wait at least a year and a half or two before I open up my first bottle, and will try to hold onto my other bottle to see how well it's doing 6-10 years from now. I now wish I had gone in for 3 AND gifted myself some.

BRAVO TITUS!!!

My Cellar
NYC Tastings

damightyanteater

quality posts: 12 Private Messages damightyanteater

Nice rattage! Love the pix and detail.

I wish I was ratted - I haven't been forever.

My last 5 woots:
  • Robert Craig Mount Veeder Cabernet Sauvignon x2
  • Woot Cellars Boss Monster Zinfandel Six - Pack
  • Armida Winery Poizin Trio
  • Olivestri Siloro olio nuovo
  • Wellington Vineyard Designate Cabernet Trio

CAGrl

quality posts: 13 Private Messages CAGrl
HitAnyKey42 wrote:This was a fabulous bottle (which I still have almost half left for tomorrow...and half a steak...maybe a stir fry tomorrow) and I'm so very thankful for WD sending it over to me. I personally plan to wait at least a year and a half or two before I open up my first bottle, and will try to hold onto my other bottle to see how well it's doing 6-10 years from now. I now wish I had gone in for 3 AND gifted myself some.

BRAVO TITUS!!!

Thanks for the wonderful rattage. I'm going to try to not open my first bottle based on this review for at least a year and a half, but i don't know if i'll be able to. Need ... some ... will power.

Loweeel

oppsie wrote:Just let me know anytime you go in on Israeli anything.

We'll gchat.

CT ¬ PSychos' Path

oppsie

quality posts: 8 Private Messages oppsie
Loweeel wrote:We'll gchat.

Tribe members...MULTIPLY. (this is much like the Care Bear Stare.)

jwhite6114

damightyanteater wrote:Nice rattage! Love the pix and detail.

I wish I was ratted - I haven't been forever.

Slick ... starting the begging before the next order!

CT | | | | | |

jwhite6114

oppsie wrote:Tribe members...MULTIPLY. (this is much like the Care Bear Stare.)

Is that like the Wonder Twins, times six?

CT | | | | | |

tripgrad

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tripgrad

GangRat of Titus 2004 Lot I
Host decanted entire bottle b4 guests arrived.
Blue Stilton with crackers for 1st course while beef kabobs broiled.
1st impression: beautiful dark red with scarlet edge; long legs
nose: raspberry soaked leather
1st taste after 1 hr in decanter: cherry with moderate tannins on finish
Stands up very well to the strong cheese
Excellent paired with the marinated beef
After 2 hours, finish is a lot (!) smoother.
We suggest that you cellar for a while and open for a special meal.
Peace

R.I.P.
WINE.W00T NOV 4, 2012

Krugsters

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Krugsters
HitAnyKey42 wrote:So I got home just before 4:30 pm EST...popped open the bottle as we started to get the steaks and other things ready. After a few minutes, poured the first two glasses through my nice new Vinturi aerator (thanks again Krugsters! ).....

Then even before doing the first sniffy-sniff or tasting, I prepared the steaks. Rubbed on a mix of crushed fresh garlic and a garlic/rosemary mix, then coated the steaks with Kosher salt to sit for the next half hour...

Then poured about half the bottle into my lovely WD Decanter...

While my mom was slicing up an eggplant, a pepper, and an onion...I quickly prepared a simple cheese/quince platter from the leftovers from the Sat tasting party:

As Cheron asked me to state exactly how it was prepared, this is what we did for the eggplant to be grilled. Put the slices of eggplant and pepper in a baggie and sprinkled with ground garlic sea salt and some olive oil and a dash of balsamic vinaigrette dressing. Shook it up in the bag and then put it on the grill.
Then in a frying pan, we sauteed some homegrown red & white onions and mushrooms in a little olive oil.
The steaks had the kosher salt washed off, then dried, then tossed on the grill. And I put a little bit of McCormick's Montreal seasoning on them while they were cooking.
Sliced up the steak, poured the onion/mushrooms over it, served up the eggplant/pepper mixture and viola!!

So the steak turned out absolutely amazing, tasting great and being one of the most tender steaks any of us had ever had. Mom was blown away at how much the Kosher salt did for it (and now plans to do the same thing for some lamb she has).

But anyway, on to the important thing and why you are all reading this lovely novel/picturebook I'm writing....THE WINE!!!

The color is a nice deep garnet red, though when held up directly to the light brings out a nice glowing bright red. Interesting contrast between light directly behind it or not. The legs of this wine are long long stretching beautiful legs that you would love to have wrapped around you in a loving embrace of bodily flesh (too graphic?...well, too bad...that's what you get from my mind ).
I took my first sniff-sniff and taste of the wine probably after it had been in my glass (after going through the Vinturi) for at least 15-20 minutes. There was some initial heat and very little fruit on the nose, which I expected with it still being so soon. I was surprised however, that it only had moderate tannins. Yes, the cheeks did pucker up a bit with some swishing in the mouth, but not as much as some other wines I've had that were decanted even longer. Must be the Petit Verdot that helps balance it.
Some fruit started surfacing after about an hour (I think I was still on that first glass and hadn't moved onto the decanter'd wine yet, but I could be wrong as I didn't mark that in my notes). It's not blueberry, that much I could tell. I'm thinking more a dark blackberry. Definite hints of spice on both the nose and palate. Maybe a slight floral bouquet, and the heat has subsided almost entirely. It has a very nice long finish.
While finishing up with some of the last bits of dinner, still had a bit of the Manchego cheese & quince and this was rather tasty with the wine. It would certainly go great paired with some nice sharp cheese and quince.

After a bit over two hours or so, the wine was really opening up. Still quite robust and smooth, flavors and nose integrating nicely and still having a nice long finish.

This was a fabulous bottle (which I still have almost half left for tomorrow...and half a steak...maybe a stir fry tomorrow) and I'm so very thankful for WD sending it over to me. I personally plan to wait at least a year and a half or two before I open up my first bottle, and will try to hold onto my other bottle to see how well it's doing 6-10 years from now. I now wish I had gone in for 3 AND gifted myself some.

BRAVO TITUS!!!

A well deserved, excellent rattage HAK.
Fantastic detail and great pics.
(PS Vinturi was also from Shamer, Cesare & Kttest )

spdrcr05

Wow... what's the line about never following a better comedian? With my extreme lack of tech savvy, my lack of pictures is going to seem VERY anti-climactic.

I'll start by thanking InShadows & TripGrad for sharing this rat-errifc experience with me. Both of them kindly offered to bring something, and the excellent steak kabobs from IS & TG's very tasty blue stilton complemented this offering quite well.

As stated earlier, I popped the bottle at 6:30 based on Loweeels recommendation, expecting my guests around 7. Northern Virginia traffic being what it is, TG arrived a little after, and IS was delayed until almost 7:30. In retrospect this was a very good thing. My initial impressions of this wine were from it's very dark garnet red color and hot nose. While I didn't taste it at this point, it had a very strong smell, with the alcohol overpowering almost any other impression that I might get.

Our first pour was at 7:30 shortly after IS arrived. I swirled my glass and was immediately struck by the legs. This along with the nose I got earlier lead me to believe that the published alcohol content on this might be a bit low. First whiff was predominantly ripe blackberries on the vine, with a hint of raspberries. My first taste showed a VERY tannic wine that pulled at the sides of my tongue. I loved the mouth feel and found it to be very drinkable with the aformentioned blackberries but a stronger taste of dark cherry coming on initially followed by a black pepper spice taste. As the kabobs were under the broiler, I initially began pairing it with the blue stilton and found it to be an excellent match to the sharp flavor of the cheese, the tannins cutting the fat very nicely.

Around 8, the kabobs were done and we plated them along with our second glass each. Another 1/2 hour had softened the tannins quite nicely. Still there, still pulling at the edges and puckering the cheeks a bit and pulling at the sides of my tongue, but not so overwhelming as earlier. I was having trouble grasping the nose and additional flavors and resorted to grabbing bags of fruit out of my freezer. TG said "raspberries" right as I stuck my nose in the bag of raspberries. I hate it when that happens. Ripe berries... still the hint of black pepper that adds some kick... and a curl of tannin that lets me think that I'm REALLY glad I don't have to sacrifice one of my purchases to know that I want to sit on this at least a year (if not 2) before trying another one. The wine was excellent with the marinated steak, peppers, and onions of the kabobs. While I don't think I would fully enjoy this wine on its own at this time, it will match quite well with any flavorful dish you might be serving.

Overall, a very good wine that IMHO shows some great aging potential. I'm glad I'm in for 3, especially considering the number sold here, the lack of availability from the winery, and the demonstrated rising prices from some of the retailers as discussed earlier in the thread.

Loweeel... not that my opinion matters much... tomorrow, forget 30 minutes... take a taste at 60... and go from there.