tripgrad

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tripgrad

UPS Delivery: 09/11/2008 in NoVA.

R.I.P.
WINE.W00T NOV 4, 2012

smartheart

quality posts: 94 Private Messages smartheart

Hmmmm....UPS shipment left IL this morning at 230.....probably get it in DC on Thursday. But why from IL rather than NY as in the past? Just curious.

"Three be the things I shall never attain: Envy, content, and sufficient champagne."
--D. Parker

bloczyns

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bloczyns

Oooh, looks like I'll get mine tomorrow. Can't wait! I am really impatient to try this one!

jgwinett

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jgwinett

finally, out for delivery watchin' for the truck...

,Bacon Salt,Breville BES400XL Espresso Machine,Creative Fatal1ty 2020 Laser Mouse
Netgear RangeMax Wireless 2.0 Adapter,Micro Bullet RC Helicopter,Kingston 2GB Micro SD
Laser Level,Kingston 2GB MicroSD,Dazzle DVD Recorder,Versa Wrench 12”Ratcheting Wrench
Ideazon Reaper Gaming Mouse DigiPro Graphics Tablet,Hamilton Beach Ensemble Blender,Everglide S-500 Headphones,Stanley 20 Piece Socket Set,Screaming Monkey
Shut Up and WOOT!

hoop0040

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hoop0040

Arrived today in MPLS MN

jgwinett

Just now arrived, and it included a nice coupon for free shipping if you order more directly off Scotts site , which is great because I only ordered one three pack then after it was sold out had wished I had ordered more. Needless to say I have already used the coupon.. Oh by the way I'm in Ga.

,Bacon Salt,Breville BES400XL Espresso Machine,Creative Fatal1ty 2020 Laser Mouse
Netgear RangeMax Wireless 2.0 Adapter,Micro Bullet RC Helicopter,Kingston 2GB Micro SD
Laser Level,Kingston 2GB MicroSD,Dazzle DVD Recorder,Versa Wrench 12”Ratcheting Wrench
Ideazon Reaper Gaming Mouse DigiPro Graphics Tablet,Hamilton Beach Ensemble Blender,Everglide S-500 Headphones,Stanley 20 Piece Socket Set,Screaming Monkey
Shut Up and WOOT!

doodahdoug

quality posts: 1 Private Messages doodahdoug

Mine was delivered in Dallas today. Will be nice to have for what looks to be a stormy weekend. Hope everyone else gets theirs soon.

psmurf

quality posts: 1 Private Messages psmurf
jgwinett wrote:Just now arrived, and it included a nice coupon for free shipping if you order more directly off Scotts site , which is great because I only ordered one three pack then after it was sold out had wished I had ordered more. Needless to say I have already used the coupon.. Oh by the way I'm in Ga.

Mine arrived today in GA also(and also shipped from IL?).
I'll let it "sit" for a few days or so, and try it. The "free shipping" coupon expires Sept 30- plenty of time to re-order.
~sippin' another Wellington Grenache now~

"If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice."
Neil Peart(of Rush)

bloczyns

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bloczyns
doodahdoug wrote:Mine was delivered in Dallas today. Will be nice to have for what looks to be a stormy weekend. Hope everyone else gets theirs soon.

Mine too! I think I scared my UPS guy by being so happy to see him.

jgwinett

Well I must admit I'm not your typical wine drinker, I polished off first bottle I'm my second now.... Good stuff..... I usually drink absinthe.

Shut Up and WOOT!

smartheart

quality posts: 94 Private Messages smartheart

My inZinerator arrived.....will let it settle down a few days and then dive into it late in the wknd

"Three be the things I shall never attain: Envy, content, and sufficient champagne."
--D. Parker

dhouse87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dhouse87

Incredible.

Just amazing. Can't wait to give one bottle to my friend for his birthday. The labels are great (although I am glad they're a temporary thing), and I've never had a smoother, more delicious red with NO bite.

Damn.

ericmiller14

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ericmiller14

I just got my inZINerator delivery this past week and cracked it open last night. This wine had an amazing flavor to it. My only regret is that I didn't order 3 (9 bottles) of this stuff.

This was my first wine purchase from Woot. I can't wait to try some other reds.

UltraV21

quality posts: 0 Private Messages UltraV21

I don't think I'm cut out to be a Red wine drinker. I tried a glass last night and didn't really like it. Could I be doing something wrong? What is the proper temp to drink this wine at? Room temp or Fridge temp (i don't have a wine cooler).

Maybe I just havn't worked up to being able to enjoy this type of wine yet. I'm still lingering in the reislings...

tomaste

quality posts: 13 Private Messages tomaste

Wow,

I just opened my first bottle of this yesterday, and I was truly surprised! This has to be one of my favorites. My wife and I couldn't wait! We opened another tonight! Can anyone recommend a similar wine? I'm starting to get twitchy about that last bottle...

chilidogfood

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chilidogfood

I miss these

46 Wines Wooted