canonizer

quality posts: 22 Private Messages canonizer
bhodilee wrote:I would actually, but even at retail after woots cut I dunno if he'd do it. We'll leave it up to SB and WD. But demand is there I think.

Right, I think that's my point. We'd be willing to take it at its $8 point, without further discount.

signed.

ltraffis

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ltraffis

Ahhhhhhhhhhh,

Turns out to be a great day! Just got news that the Epiphany, Clif, and Zahtila Cab orders today!!! Tomorrow's a day for a lot of drinking: 60-30th BD. Thanks to WD and all the truck drivers that timed it perfectly!!!! Now one more hour and I'm off for 4 days that I may not remember! Live it to the fullest...press that yellow button and don't whine if you miss the wine.

bhodilee

quality posts: 32 Private Messages bhodilee
ltraffis wrote:Live it to the fullest...press that yellow button and don't whine if you miss the wine.

That should totally be the new two a week slogan

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."

– George Bernard Shaw, author (1856-1950)

bkarney

quality posts: 5 Private Messages bkarney
ladyofwine wrote:Maybe its just a hook for Wooters. SB includes it, gets the mystery hunters interested and then doesn't woot it but it's great PR for the release - tricky and smart!

Hey you're back! So glad u stuck around!!

CT

SonomaBouliste

quality posts: 232 Private Messages SonomaBouliste
kylemittskus wrote:Um... does someone want to decode this mess now?

You all know me. I just like to keep people in the dark

cheron98

quality posts: 123 Private Messages cheron98
SonomaBouliste wrote:You all know me. I just like to keep people in the dark

So it's another red offering...

I saw HitAnyKey42 on wine.woot! and clicked "I want one!"

bhodilee

Cuvee R, Cuvee R, Cuvee R. I will bust out the Jobu statue if I have to

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."

Krugsters

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Krugsters

Congrats on the sellout Peter.
We were not in on this once since we couldn't take delivery on it but you'll see us next time.

CpprCr8

quality posts: 5 Private Messages CpprCr8
mshilko wrote:Probably right, unless it is a higher level duke. Maybe even an Earl, Baron, or Lord.

Someone needs to brush up on their Regency romances! All of those other titles are below a Duke. If you want to go higher than a Duke, you're now talking Prince or King.

cjsiege & CpprCr8: A girl & a car, living the w.w dream!

Loweeel

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Loweeel

In the dark? NOIR DE NOIRS!

Favorites: Roessler ¬ KRPN ¬ Etude ¬ Stuart ¬ KRPort ¬ Tøøthstejnn ¬ Titus ¬ URSA ¬ InZin ¬ SBMystery ¬ SxBS&Z+4 ¬ DC3&4 ¬ TyC3&FB ¬ FeEquus ¬ PSPS ¬ Harvey ¬ SBRes&CR ¬ Corison ¬ Noceto ¬ Humbug ¬ KRSEXY3SOME ¬ PoiZin06 ¬ POLY ¬ Castoro ¬ SBCab ¬ KRPS2K ¬ HW12 ¬ GSaké ¬ הגפןCab ¬ PepBr

CT ¬ PSychos' Path
"The one difference between me and Petite Sirah is that I don't have a dumb period." - YT

polarbear22

quality posts: 35 Private Messages polarbear22
bhodilee wrote:Well, ya don't care enough to send the very best! ya done drank it

Should I save a bottle for next morel season, since the trade did not work this year?

Polar bears are meant to be clever, very clever. They are the Einsteins of the bear community. - Anonymous
Please donate to the 2014 MS Bike Ride
Want to read what SonomaBouliste has to say about wine?
Ddeuddeg Cheesecake Cookbook
My Cellar

mshilko

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mshilko

When I visited last month to the tasting room the day after the rpm boys went through, the other guy (can't remember his name, not SB) there mentioned how much the tour guys liked the Marsanne and that it may be in a future woot offering. I asked "Is that a maybe or wink wink maybe? I just got a sly smile in reply. I'm just sayin'!!

Marsanne, Noir de Noirs, and ??

bhodilee

polarbear22 wrote:Should I save a bottle for next morel season, since the trade did not work this year?

yes, they were too few to part with this year. I like Loweeels idea of Noir de Noirs even more than Cuvee R I think.

You try the chicken rub yet? I know you said you liked the Prime Rib Rub

mshilko

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mshilko
CpprCr8 wrote:Someone needs to brush up on their Regency romances! All of those other titles are below a Duke. If you want to go higher than a Duke, you're now talking Prince or King.

Thanks for the correction. ;-)

CpprCr8

quality posts: 5 Private Messages CpprCr8
mshilko wrote:Thanks for the correction. ;-)

Hey, a girl's gotta marry UP in the world!

cjsiege & CpprCr8: A girl & a car, living the w.w dream!

fendie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fendie

Well it is definately not a starboard!

bhodilee

fendie wrote:Well it is definately not a starboard!

but is it a poopdeck?

MaskedMarvel

quality posts: 11 Private Messages MaskedMarvel
Loweeel wrote:In the dark? NOIR DE NOIRS!

Loweeel with the two million five hundred thousandth post FTW!

cheron98

quality posts: 123 Private Messages cheron98
fendie wrote:Well it is definately not a starboard!

Wait... what?

I saw HitAnyKey42 on wine.woot! and clicked "I want one!"

fendie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fendie
bhodilee wrote:but is it a poopdeck?

Possibly... that is if your poop has aromas of blackberry and chocolate!

bkarney

fendie wrote:Possibly... that is if your poop has aromas of blackberry and chocolate!

Quite the intellectual banter going on here... reminiscent of Billy Madison, something about "everyone in this room is now dumber having heard that"

CT

bhodilee

bkarney wrote:Quite the intellectual banter going on here... reminiscent of Billy Madison, something about "everyone in this room is now dumber having heard that"

Dude, starboard and poopdeck are nautical terms

andyduncan

quality posts: 32 Private Messages andyduncan
bhodilee wrote:Dude, starboard and poopdeck are nautical terms

Very good, you must have been a seaman.

I'm putting WD's kids through college.

canonizer

quality posts: 22 Private Messages canonizer
mshilko wrote:Thanks for the correction. ;-)

Prince just means that the person's in line for succession (maybe far back in line, but still part of the royal family), and they can come, in rank, way lower than duke. Thank god I read all those fantasy novels.

signed.

bkarney

bhodilee wrote:Dude, starboard and poopdeck are nautical terms

Got that, own a few of em. Was referring to the "nose" of poop.

CT

bhodilee

andyduncan wrote:Very good, you must have been a seaman.

in my youth

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 174 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
MaskedMarvel wrote:Loweeel with the two million five hundred thousandth post FTW!

Party hats ....

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

MarkDaSpark

canonizer wrote:Prince just means that the person's in line for succession (maybe far back in line, but still part of the royal family), and they can come, in rank, way lower than duke. Thank god I read all those fantasy novels.

I thought that it was King (or Queen), Prince/Princess, then Duke, Baron, Earl, etc., which would make Duke lower than Prince?

*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

dukeusul

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dukeusul
bhodilee wrote:I've always disliked the term sky dive. Sky is kind of a romantic notion of the atmosphere. I like the term Tropospheric Drop. Or Tropospheric Plummet. Ooooooh, Tropospheric Tumble. That's the one I like

How about relativistic geodesic traversal?

Bacon salt turned my box black.

bhodilee

dukeusul wrote:How about relativistic geodesic traversal?

or OOOOOOOHHHHH Manos, the Hands of Fate

andyduncan

quality posts: 32 Private Messages andyduncan
bhodilee wrote:or OOOOOOOHHHHH Manos, the Hands of Fate

You know, the least the woot filters could do would be to preserve case:

OOOOOOOHHHHH MANOS, THE HANDS OF FATE!

I'm putting WD's kids through college.

Loweeel

MaskedMarvel wrote:Loweeel with the two million five hundred thousandth post FTW!

"VICTORY!!!" - Johnny "Drama" Chase. Victory is also appropriate for Wellington . This is a little bigger than X000 posts, so Sparky, cue up those party hats! I'm glad we got it and the juvies didn't.

Favorites: Roessler ¬ KRPN ¬ Etude ¬ Stuart ¬ KRPort ¬ Tøøthstejnn ¬ Titus ¬ URSA ¬ InZin ¬ SBMystery ¬ SxBS&Z+4 ¬ DC3&4 ¬ TyC3&FB ¬ FeEquus ¬ PSPS ¬ Harvey ¬ SBRes&CR ¬ Corison ¬ Noceto ¬ Humbug ¬ KRSEXY3SOME ¬ PoiZin06 ¬ POLY ¬ Castoro ¬ SBCab ¬ KRPS2K ¬ HW12 ¬ GSaké ¬ הגפןCab ¬ PepBr

CT ¬ PSychos' Path
"The one difference between me and Petite Sirah is that I don't have a dumb period." - YT

bhodilee

Loweeel wrote:"VICTORY!!!" - Johnny "Drama" Chase. Victory is also appropriate for Wellington . This is a little bigger than X000 posts, so Sparky, cue up those party hats! I'm glad we got it and the juvies didn't.

how the hell do you know that? Was there something I missed?

javadrinker

quality posts: 4 Private Messages javadrinker
mshilko wrote:When I visited last month to the tasting room the day after the rpm boys went through, the other guy (can't remember his name, not SB) there mentioned how much the tour guys liked the Marsanne and that it may be in a future woot offering. I asked "Is that a maybe or wink wink maybe? I just got a sly smile in reply. I'm just sayin'!!

Marsanne, Noir de Noirs, and ??

That would be Toby...that guy was awesome...if not altogether discrete.

And the path to drunken poverty continues... Java's Stash at CT

• Wine.woots: um, lost count.
  • Other woots: um, lost count too. I might have a problem.

Loweeel

bhodilee wrote:how the hell do you know that? Was there something I missed?

Upper right corner.

CT ¬ PSychos' Path

bhodilee

Loweeel wrote:Upper right corner.

Ah, I guess I never considered what that number actually meant. Excellent job

dnasquesttoblack3000

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dnasquesttoblack3000

what exactly is the noir de noirs? should i warn my kind wootleg of another set coming?

the quest:

1. humbug 2. GV's book 3. Wellington 3+mystery (X2) 4. woot norse thingy with funny bottle (X2) 5. va made me buy gundlach, 6. your mumm 7. willy nilly pinots 8. emergency woot wine 9. fake gunbun, 10. ty field 11. tryasipo'dis

MarkDaSpark

Loweeel wrote:In the dark? NOIR DE NOIRS!

Ohhhhhh. That number ....

MarkDaSpark

dnasquesttoblack3000 wrote:what exactly is the noir de noirs? should i warn my kind wootleg of another set coming?

Delicious. Yes.

bhodilee

dnasquesttoblack3000 wrote:what exactly is the noir de noirs? should i warn my kind wootleg of another set coming?

Yes