CrimsonNJ

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CrimsonNJ

This is unsettling. I was wanting to purchase 2 orders of wine from the woot off today

bigpoppapitts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigpoppapitts

X2

I live in Jersey as well, and was excited to get in on some wines. I am pretty sure we used to be a "tediously slow delivery time" state, but now we are a "no delivery time state" Whut up wit dat?

Woots Wooted
12/8/06 Toshiba Qosimo - D.O.A(if you return it is it still a Woot?)
6/28/06 HP Photo Paper 5-pack

sheriff92

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sheriff92

Any update as to this, Would love to try out the Sake on sale this week

cmfisher

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cmfisher

As stated numerous times on this board, the "states list" is on a week-to-week basis. The state laws vary by winery. It may not be worth it for some of these wineries to go through all the hoops and legal jargon to make your state an available state.

Write, call, or e-mail your state representative to try and make a difference.

Woot staff, would it be possible to elude to this on the main offering page so that it does not have to be explained on a daily basis in the forums?

modF

quality posts: 0 Private Messages modF

So it appears that all of that writing, talking and petitioning has paid off. As of Jan 17th, NJ has been uncorked. When can we get some Woot Wine though?

(Yes, I know this thread is from 2006, but that is how fast the government works in NJ, unless you are in waste management.)

DennisWKam

quality posts: 22 Private Messages DennisWKam

Staff

modF wrote:So it appears that all of that writing, talking and petitioning has paid off. As of Jan 17th, NJ has been uncorked. When can we get some Woot Wine though?

(Yes, I know this thread is from 2006, but that is how fast the government works in NJ, unless you are in waste management.)

Although it states that wine is now allowed to be shipped to you, it does not guarantee that the winery will be able to ship to NJ. If we have a wine that is available for your state, it will be reflected in the state listing for that offering.