ThunderThighs

quality posts: 543 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

kylemittskus wrote:Very likely. I'm too young in age and wine memory to know. I'm also rather frustrated that I'm very likely in again. SWMBO loves the Dusi vineyard. My third purchase in less than 26... I may have a problem.

Heh, you may have a young wine history but try doing 20 questions as complete Skippy Squirrel. ROFL. You were all very patient though.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

kylemittskus

quality posts: 229 Private Messages kylemittskus
ThunderThighs wrote:Heh, you may have a young wine history but try doing 20 questions as complete Skippy Squirrel. ROFL. You were all very patient though.

Can you give us the average brix at harvest of the wines offered so we can referee that math and figure out which wines they are using their alc.%?

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 543 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

kylemittskus wrote:Can you give us the average brix at harvest of the wines offered so we can referee that math and figure out which wines they are using their alc.%?

Hey, you guys really have it bad.

Not given. Sorry.

And now I must run for it is time for Woot! Clue!

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

redwinefan

quality posts: 74 Private Messages redwinefan
ThunderThighs wrote:Hey, you guys really have it bad.

Not given. Sorry.

And now I must run for it is time for Woot! Clue!

You must stay with us here at wine.woot!

"You need to invest in a corkscrew. Wine is for drinking." -- Peter Wellington

cortot20

quality posts: 130 Private Messages cortot20
jmdavidson wrote:Since this wine sold out, there's minimal traffic for the 20 question game.

So, Staffer question: Twice this week we had wines sell out before noon (cst); actually by 10am. On days like these, why doesn't WW have a second wine available for the rest of the day? You have 12+ hours of time to sell another wine. Since we know this is a business and you are in it to make money, why not maximize the time available? The policy could be that a second wine shows up only on days when the sell out is before noon.

There have been times in the past, when an offer didn't make it to mid morning where WW put up a woot cellars offer from what they had in the warehouse for the rest of the day.

CT

dogpunk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dogpunk
stillmanbrown wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esrD4mvQ9nE&list=UUCGMsEN6cR657vlCJqk95dw&index=8&feature=plcp

and that's Black Zeppelin History Month, featuring mini minion in schoolgirl uniform.

In Bacchus' name we pray, Amen. : Stolen!

publicart

quality posts: 7 Private Messages publicart

Dang, I tuned out before hearing about how dry this was! Missed it ):

tytiger58

quality posts: 74 Private Messages tytiger58

Delicious bottle, had with a Lobster pasta really brings out the sweetness of the Lobster.

Bone dry, love Grenache Blanc

What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch? ~ W. C. Fields

“Freedom is something that dies unless it's used” Hunter S Thompson