bkarlan

quality posts: 46 Private Messages bkarlan
chipgreen wrote:Everyone is expecting this to be a 4-day wootoff because there was no Barrels of Crud today but seeing this again so soon makes me wonder if they have gone through all the wine and this is one of the rare (but not unheard of) wootoffs without a Barrels of Crud sighting, in which case we could be looking at this item for the next 2 hours even if it sells out before that.

There were no monkeys. or did i miss those ?

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse..." - John Stuart Mill

iccrew98

quality posts: 8 Private Messages iccrew98
boylan wrote:I'm clueless in Minnesota.

Bags of Crap - This is something that they sell on wine.woot? Enlighten me please.

They are mystery grab bags. They used to cost $.99 and you could buy up to 3 (with $5 shipping). Now, they are $2.98 and you buy one. They can have ANYTHING in them... from old calendars to a broken 52" flat screen to a brand new flat screen. Usually not anything really awesome... but every once in a while...

From I.T. to wine. My transition, my learning and my new life.
winejosh.com
twitter /winejosh
"The toughest part about going back to school for wine is knowing you wasted all that drinking the first time around."

tjhoulihan

quality posts: 7 Private Messages tjhoulihan

So much for the feeling that we are a select community with access to high quality small production wines with limited dstibution. Now it would appear that Woot=Amazon.com... with an implied sense of urgency.

keithnowak7

quality posts: 11 Private Messages keithnowak7
tjhoulihan wrote:So much for the feeling that we are a select community with access to high quality small production wines with limited dstibution. Now it would appear that Woot=Amazon.com... with an implied sense of urgency.

:-( I am not alone with this sentiment. I know we don't get woot-launches on woot-offs, but I feel those don't even happen much anymore. Even the good wines are ones you need cellared for a few years. I see more exciting offers elsewhere, and as people have noted, the community suffers as well.

Adelas

quality posts: 11 Private Messages Adelas

If only it had been the bottle holder. I had been keeping my eyes open for that, and always miss it.

rjquillin

quality posts: 168 Private Messages rjquillin
bkarlan wrote:Is Cindy down for anyone else?

Yup. Not even claiming maintenance, just, missing...

[edit] really really slow, and not fully loading

CT

bradsbabe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bradsbabe

Uggh. craptastic. It's been two hours now. I think we've reached the end of offers tonight.

bolligra

quality posts: 33 Private Messages bolligra
Adelas wrote:If only it had been the bottle holder. I had been keeping my eyes open for that, and always miss it.

They're on his website for $14.

http://www.winecaskcreations.com/index.php

As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.