mbmanaus

quality posts: 15 Private Messages mbmanaus

I bought two of these last time and they are absolutely the best "turtles" that I have ever had and easily one of the best candies I have ever had. I think it is due to the fact that they are so fresh when shipped that the pecans are fresh and crunchy and delicious. It is a much more natural texture that makes a world of difference. Of course it doesn't hurt that the chocolate and caramel are top notch and the salt gives it a nice kick.

kalicat83

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kalicat83

Okay, you wore me down. Despite a shrinking bank account and already spending $50+ on the caramels, I just had to have some of these, too.

How can I be expected to resist this amazing combination??

robguest

quality posts: 5 Private Messages robguest

I am wondering if the caramel is soft and oozy, or is it the kind that requires you to put a finger in your mouth to unstick from your teeth?

boydrew

quality posts: 0 Private Messages boydrew

holding out for the cheaper, refurbished ones.

scallywak

quality posts: 1 Private Messages scallywak

I got these for my husband for Valentines Day. Awesome. I think the pricing was the same.

North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316
robguest wrote:I am wondering if the caramel is soft and oozy, or is it the kind that requires you to put a finger in your mouth to unstick from your teeth?

It is solid, but very soft. It won't stick in your teeth (more like melt in your mouth), but isn't that super-soft stringy caramel you find in some candies at a regular store.

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

gina3graces

quality posts: 44 Private Messages gina3graces
robguest wrote:I am wondering if the caramel is soft and oozy, or is it the kind that requires you to put a finger in your mouth to unstick from your teeth?

This caramel is instantly responsive to your own internal mouth's temperature and melts upon your tongue. There is no sticking to your teeth. It's both an aerated yet very creamy caramel; dense yet intimately yielding. There is no ooze, no liquidity...the blend of textures and flavors are cohesive.

robguest

North316 wrote:It is solid, but very soft. It won't stick in your teeth (more like melt in your mouth), but isn't that super-soft stringy caramel you find in some candies at a regular store.

Thanks - I am in for a box

robguest

gina3graces wrote:This caramel is instantly responsive to your own internal mouth's temperature and melts upon your tongue. There is no sticking to your teeth. It's both an aerated yet very creamy caramel; dense yet intimately yielding. There is no ooze, no liquidity...the blend of textures and flavors are cohesive.

nice description - can't wait!

chemvictim

quality posts: 4 Private Messages chemvictim

Please...buy these so they'll go away and stop tempting me.

gina3graces

robguest wrote:nice description - can't wait!

Oh and the salt? It's the temptress! Exquisite.

wqu2006

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wqu2006

How are these good compared to this??

gina3graces

Anyone receive theirs yet? Ever since I ordered these I feel like I'm in a time warp. Only 5 days have passed but it feels like forever since the Wootoff; not sleeping for 3 days does that to you.

DennisWKam

quality posts: 22 Private Messages DennisWKam

Staff

gina3graces wrote:Anyone receive theirs yet? Ever since I ordered these I feel like I'm in a time warp. Only 5 days have passed but it feels like forever since the Wootoff; not sleeping for 3 days does that to you.

These orders typically take a little longer than our usual 5 business days since they ship with a vendor.

So, they're still working on shipping the chocolates out and we'll send you tracking once it is available.

722lad

quality posts: 9 Private Messages 722lad
DennisWKam wrote:These orders typically take a little longer than our usual 5 business days since they ship with a vendor.

So, they're still working on shipping the chocolates out and we'll send you tracking once it is available.

Please urge them to work faster! I'm caught in the same time warp. Every day, a few times a day, I check to see if there is a shipment notice, or an update in this blog. The wait is sheer torture.

Edit: Somebody heard me! I got my shipping info. Woo hoo!

andreeais22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andreeais22

Are these as good as you say they are? I'm addicted to chocolate and I want to try almost everything) Despite the fact that I want to stop eating chocolate, I can't, I just have to face my addiction..

wendy98765

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wendy98765

I got my shipping notice today.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
wendy98765 wrote:I got my shipping notice today.

I'm just hanging out, really.

gina3graces

3 boxes arrived today. Death by chocolate! Wootlicious!

abwdvm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages abwdvm

eating one now. . .. one as in the whole box. . . .

a backporch I could rock on all night long

722lad

quality posts: 9 Private Messages 722lad

Got mine today! Yum!

North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316

Holy Potty Emergency! these are good!

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

wendy98765

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wendy98765

If I don't eat the whole box today, should I store the rest in the fridge?