osters5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages osters5

Hi,
I was just wondering about the Double Take Derby: how is a shirt considered an "honorable mention"? (is it the 6 shirts from the fog that don't get printed???)

Thanks!! (one of those things that bugs you until you just need to figure it out!!)

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
osters5 wrote:Hi,
I was just wondering about the Double Take Derby: how is a shirt considered an "honorable mention"? (is it the 6 shirts from the fog that don't get printed???)

Thanks!! (one of those things that bugs you until you just need to figure it out!!)

woot art directors or somesuch pick them from amongst all the entries, not just the fog.

osters5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages osters5
no1 wrote:woot art directors or somesuch pick them from amongst all the entries, not just the fog.

oh ok thanks now i can sleep tonight phew....

Mavyn

quality posts: 23 Private Messages Mavyn

There is a thread in the Derby forum that lists the honorable mentions from each derby. It usually goes up within 3-4 days of the derby closing.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
Mavyn wrote:There is a thread in the Derby forum that lists the honorable mentions from each derby. It usually goes up within 3-4 days of the derby closing.

At first it (the hm list) was pretty good, occasionally picking a late entry that didn't have enough time to get many votes, or an overlooked really interesting design. Now, it's pretty much just more of the same.

Mavyn

quality posts: 23 Private Messages Mavyn
Josephus wrote:At first it (the hm list) was pretty good, occasionally picking a late entry that didn't have enough time to get many votes, or an overlooked really interesting design. Now, it's pretty much just more of the same.

Agreed. It's sad--I wish they would NOT pick any of the designs from the final fog.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.