coynedj

quality posts: 7 Private Messages coynedj

It's been a quiet summer in Lake Woebegone. Time to plan another woot gathering.

Anybody up for late September? Any preferred dates?

I started out on Burgundy but soon hit the harder stuff. Bob Dylan, Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues

How on earth did I get 7 QPs?

otolith

quality posts: 22 Private Messages otolith

I've been thinking about it...just haven't brought it up with SWMBO to find a date. If someone doesn't beat me to it, I'll start a thread.

"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe."
--John Muir

hdavis4000

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hdavis4000

Would love to get together again! We have nothing on our schedules so far for September. We would be willing to host as well if no one else wants to.

"Wine is bottled poetry." -Robert Louis Stevenson

dstearl

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dstearl

New to this, but I am in the Minneapolis area and have been buying too much wine, I would be in if something were put together.

pengu1n

quality posts: 13 Private Messages pengu1n

My Sept weekends are pretty full already. I guess I will continue my trend of not making it.

coynedj

As an added enticement, I will be bringing the bottle I mentioned last time - a Paolo Scavino Rocche dell'Annunziatta Riserva 1998 Barolo.

That's gonna be goooooood.

I started out on Burgundy but soon hit the harder stuff. Bob Dylan, Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues

tcklord

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tcklord

Let me know the date. Pretty busy but would like to get togethee.

334 bottles from Wine.woot
17 Normal Woot
4 Sellout Woot

hdavis4000

Does a Saturday night still work best for everyone? Coynedj, is there a date that works better for you? I would be more than happy to host again if no one else wants to...

coynedj

Saturdays are still best for me. Any date is fine - I'm still going back and forth every weekend, and I'd be quite happy to take some time out for a wine get-together!

samiratou

quality posts: 1 Private Messages samiratou

We already have child care arranged for the 17th & 24th, so those would work well for us.

bahwm

quality posts: 26 Private Messages bahwm

Hey, guys, you don't always have to start a new thread. Once you're getting things firmed up, the person who started the thread can go back to the first post and edit the title of the thread and paste in the format that pretty much everyone uses for the specific details. Just copy and paste it in and then, fill in with your specs!

Glad to see that things are moving along for you guys. Wish we could make it. Just not this time. We're just too booked up at this time of the year!

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

hdavis4000

bahwm wrote:Hey, guys, you don't always have to start a new thread. Once you're getting things firmed up, the person who started the thread can go back to the first post and edit the title of the thread and paste in the format that pretty much everyone uses for the specific details. Just copy and paste it in and then, fill in with your specs!

Glad to see that things are moving along for you guys. Wish we could make it. Just not this time. We're just too booked up at this time of the year!

Would have loved to use the thread that started, but he is not hosting the shindig. So I can't go in and change the information since I did not start it.