winelovernm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages winelovernm

Anyone in New Mexico interested in getting together for a Wine Woot Dinner Pot Luck? I am in the NE area of Albuquerque and can host at my home.

Probably late October or early November to accommodate our schedules...
gstillman5__AT__comcast.net to work out the details.

Gene

Just me.

cjsiege

quality posts: 13 Private Messages cjsiege

*bump*

I've placed you on the weekly roundup. Recommend that you modify your e-mail address in the intro post so that you aren't picked up by the spam-gallivanting alpacas. Maybe __AT__ instead of @?

Please publicize over on the daily offering. Some folks read the offering threads, but don't come over to the Community page as often.

Good luck!!!

wrensmom

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wrensmom
winelovernm wrote:Anyone in New Mexico interested in getting together for a Wine Woot Dinner Pot Luck? I am in the NE area of Albuquerque and can host at my home.

Probably late October or early November to accommodate our schedules...
gstillman5__AT__comcast.net to work out the details.

Gene

Hey! I am in the NE area of Burque as well. By all means, let's have a Wine.Woot potluck! Late October/early Nov is a bit hectic for me. Maybe the 2nd week of Nov?

bkarlan

quality posts: 46 Private Messages bkarlan

anyone in the burque still here?

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse..." - John Stuart Mill

megward

quality posts: 3 Private Messages megward

We'd consider trekking down from Denver. Haven't been to ABQ in a while, and it's a fun town.