Imagine4vr

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Imagine4vr

Hi everyone!

I'm going to be in town and thought it would be great to meet up with everyone again. I hope you're all available?

Looks like it's Cotes Du Rhone

Has been canceled. If anyone is near Wrigley this week/end let me know, I'd love to meet for a drink. Or if anyone wants to go to the game (I know they suck) my friends have an excess of tix available.

Thanks all.

tommythecat78

quality posts: 18 Private Messages tommythecat78
Imagine4vr wrote:Hi everyone!

I'm going to be in town and thought it would be great to meet up with everyone again. I hope you're all available? I'd like to go to Cotes Du Rhone or that Peruvian place we went to (if they're still open?)

I'm open as for time -

Who's in???

1. Imagine4vr

Silvia and myself vote for Cotes du Rhone.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
My Cellar (has not been updated in forever)
Do the people want fire that can be applied nasally? -Golgafrinchan Marketing Consultant

Imagine4vr

tommythecat78 wrote:Silvia and myself vote for Cotes du Rhone.

Sounds good to me! They don't open til 5pm, I hope that works for you and Silvia?

Anyone else?

tommythecat78

Imagine4vr wrote:Sounds good to me! They don't open til 5pm, I hope that works for you and Silvia?

Anyone else?

Works for us.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Do the people want fire that can be applied nasally? -Golgafrinchan Marketing Consultant

crusaderRabbit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crusaderRabbit
Imagine4vr wrote:Hi everyone!

I'm going to be in town and thought it would be great to meet up with everyone again. I hope you're all available? I'd like to go to Cotes Du Rhone or that Peruvian place we went to (if they're still open?)

I'm available that day.

Wine and Sailing: mother nature's conversation with man.

Imagine4vr

crusaderRabbit wrote:I'm available that day.

Excellent! Will be great to meet you

burrnini

quality posts: 10 Private Messages burrnini

Mark me and my wife down as maybe.

My schedule hasn't been finalized yet so I won't know if I'm on call for another couple of weeks.

Imagine4vr

Great - Hope you can make it!

Imagine4vr

Just bumping this before it falls off the page -

saxwizerd45

quality posts: 9 Private Messages saxwizerd45

Darn... my wife and I will be out of town... can't make it.

It is well to remember that there are five reasons for drinking: the arrival of a friend; one's present or future thirst; the excellence of the wine; or any other reason.

tauwillow

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tauwillow

Put myself, plus one, as a maybe.

Imagine4vr

saxwizerd45 wrote:Darn... my wife and I will be out of town... can't make it.

Sorry I won't be able to meet you!

tauwillow wrote:Put myself, plus one, as a maybe.

Done! I hope you can make it.

Imagine4vr

Rescuing this thread from page 2.

Anyone else in Chicago care to join us on the 8th? Helloooooo?? anyone out there?

tommythecat78

Well, I must now be moved to the regrets column. I have both work related and family related stuff going on this weekend. Thankfully nothing bad, but nothing I can get out of.

Imagine4vr

tommythecat78 wrote:Well, I must now be moved to the regrets column. I have both work related and family related stuff going on this weekend. Thankfully nothing bad, but nothing I can get out of.

I think I'm just going to cancel this then -- sorry I didn't get to see anyone, maybe next time. If anyone is out near Wrigley this weekend, let me know, we can have a drink.

Hope all is well with you tommy!

tommythecat78

Imagine4vr wrote:I think I'm just going to cancel this then -- sorry I didn't get to see anyone, maybe next time. If anyone is out near Wrigley this weekend, let me know, we can have a drink.

Hope all is well with you tommy!

All is well, just last minute things popping up. Mom decided to drop in this weekend and Sunday evening would be the only time to hang out because of work. Just sucks to be missing out on getting together.