justplainjulie

quality posts: 5 Private Messages justplainjulie

Dallas Area Wine Wooters -

I am having a BBQ at my home on May 29th at 6pm, and I thought I would open it up to all my woot friends and anyone interested in joining the group. We are making burgers, chicken, and homemade ice cream. Wine and beer will be provided. If you are interested, please send me a PM and I will reply with further details and my address/directions.

Justplainjulie

UBlink

quality posts: 19 Private Messages UBlink
justplainjulie wrote:Dallas Area Wine Wooters -

I am having a BBQ at my home on May 29th at 6pm, and I thought I would open it up to all my woot friends and anyone interested in joining the group. We are making burgers, chicken, and homemade ice cream. Wine and beer will be provided. If you are interested, please send me a PM and I will reply with further details and my address/directions.

Justplainjulie

Not sure we can commit, but such a gracious invitation doesn't deserve to be ignored. I wondered if the meeting # might be a zip code but, if so, it's so secret USPS is in the dark. Anyway, will follow up as event night gets closer.

Following the eight word profile, political economy in eight words:
Ain't no free lunch - them what has gets.

justplainjulie

quality posts: 5 Private Messages justplainjulie
UBlink wrote:Not sure we can commit, but such a gracious invitation doesn't deserve to be ignored. I wondered if the meeting # might be a zip code but, if so, it's so secret USPS is in the dark. Anyway, will follow up as event night gets closer.

Hope you guys can make it! Cellochick and hubby are coming, and so are a few of my non-woot friends. The meeting number was random, but zip code would have been a great idea.

zmanonice

quality posts: 21 Private Messages zmanonice

Passing on my regrets as we are on vacation, but thanks for the offer.

Z

cellochick

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cellochick

Byron and I can't wait! Looking forward to it!

txisheaven

quality posts: 0 Private Messages txisheaven

The boy and I will be there! Want me to bring some Lonestar? How 'bout some PBR? Or a nice Keystone? Hey, I heard that Boones Farm goes well with bbq. You know, sweet and savory.