bahwm

quality posts: 30 Private Messages bahwm

Video 2: Looks like we've got a well-greased machine working there. How about that for a team building activity at work?

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

sulakdd

quality posts: 12 Private Messages sulakdd

Sanity - I'll be in Vegas Sunday - how can I get in contact with you?

please email me at AOL: sulakdd

Thanks!

sanity

quality posts: 5 Private Messages sanity
sulakdd wrote:Sanity - I'll be in Vegas Sunday - how can I get in contact with you?

please email me at AOL: sulakdd

Thanks!

Sent you an email early this morning, but haven't heard back. We'll be gone most of the day. Check your pm please, too.

sanity

Here's Charlie's email re the Awards Banquet:

TOP OFF the year in style…NOW…is the time to contact your fellow WineMaking friends and family and sign up for the now “LEGENDARY” third annual “Bacchus Knife, Fork and Cork Feast-ival Awards Dinner”.

This years’ dinner extravaganza will once again be held at the top of the super exclusive World Market Center. The $65 per person ticket price includes a sumptuous dinner, red wine, entertainment, prizes and surprises. Last years’ dinner was a SELL OUT and we expect the same for this year.

WHEN? Saturday, August 14, 2010. Doors will open at 6:00 PM. PLEASE NOTE: No reservations can be accepted after August 7, 2010; no exceptions.

Send ticket payment by check, including barrel name and group leader to Grape Expectations, 1971 Whitney Mesa, Henderson, NV 89014. Tickets will be sent out by mail August 1, 2010.

If you haven’t submitted your wine label(s) to be included in the competition and would like to do so, please forward them to the Grape Expectations address by August 1, 2010.

Have any unique pictures of your WineMaking experience? Please send them and we will try to include them in our banquet video presentation.

Any questions? Don’t hesitate to call me at 806-3383. Please forward this information to all of your fellow barrel mates. Many thanks.

Charlie Peters, Chief Wine Officer

Grape Expectations

PS: NOW is an ideal time to sign up for the upcoming 2010 WineMaking season.

sanity

mr sanity and I will be attending. If you wish to attend, please send your check directly to Grape Expectations with barrrel name and my name listed on the check.

Imagine4vr

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Imagine4vr
sanity wrote:mr sanity and I will be attending. If you wish to attend, please send your check directly to Grape Expectations with barrrel name and my name listed on the check.

I wish I could, but it's the week after I'm home from Chicago.