bawhite1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bawhite1

Still Waiting!!!

mshilko

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mshilko

Mine has not showed up at my door nor "shipped". Any update from the WW staff?

Corrado

quality posts: 130 Private Messages Corrado

Volunteer Moderator

rx8doc wrote:Nope not yet it seems

Mine hasn't shipped. My guess is that GeeVee being on vacation slowed things up a bit.

Corrado's Training Blog @ http://DrawnOutsideTheLinesOfReason.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/Corrado

It's not my fault that I love Gatzby! He's such a pretty, pretty "man."

rx8doc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rx8doc
Corrado wrote:Mine hasn't shipped. My guess is that GeeVee being on vacation slowed things up a bit.

1000 books to sign
100 a day for 10 days
50 a day for 20 days
sign one drink a glass of wine (spit) repeat,,, years

jaykid007

quality posts: 14 Private Messages jaykid007
rx8doc wrote:1000 books to sign
100 a day for 10 days
50 a day for 20 days
sign one drink a glass of wine (spit) repeat,,, years

Any updates? Says would ship within 5 days and havent seen a lick o anything. It would be nice of someone on woot staff would reply to all of us!

magnuscartus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages magnuscartus

I received an E-mail response from Gary himself this morning replying to my question about if these books had been signed and when they might ship. He told me he had signed them 10 days ago. He was having another WineLibrary employee look into it to see where they are and what happened to them.

iSamurai

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iSamurai
magnuscartus wrote:I received an E-mail response from Gary himself this morning replying to my question about if these books had been signed and when they might ship. He told me he had signed them 10 days ago. He was having another WineLibrary employee look into it to see where they are and what happened to them.

Thanks for word from the horses mouth. I was getting a little impatient but figured Gary was just too busy with his book tour and media and still filming winelibrary.tv.

operknockity

quality posts: 0 Private Messages operknockity

So I sent off a question to customer service this morning and this is what they said:

The item should ship out within the next 24-48 hours and you should receive the tracking number then. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for Wooting!

roxinthahead

quality posts: 0 Private Messages roxinthahead

I still havent seen mine... 16 days later..... I like woot.. just send me an email about the situation... I almost didn't buy the mouse last night... Almost..

bassman626

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bassman626

Patiently waiting Woot...

rx8doc

bassman626 wrote:Patiently waiting Woot...

Good thing I got 57.00 worth of free shipping on a recent wine purchase for buying these books. I can wait forever.

WLAURENT

quality posts: 7 Private Messages WLAURENT

The longest wait I have had for something to ship from woot. However, since this is the only thing from wine.woot that has shipped to Arizona in many moons - guess I will just be happy with that.

operknockity

WLAURENT wrote:The longest wait I have had for something to ship from woot. However, since this is the only thing from wine.woot that has shipped to Arizona in many moons - guess I will just be happy with that.

I've had one wine.woot order take almost 2 months to ship. Don't know what happened, but it just never shipped until I started making waves. That order and this order were the only such problems I've had in more than 2 dozen Woot and Wine.Woot orders.

mshilko

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mshilko

I IM'ed winedavid39 and asked he post his response here about the status of the books.

Winedavid39

quality posts: 211 Private Messages Winedavid39

Guest Blogger

mshilko wrote:I IM'ed winedavid39 and asked he post his response here about the status of the books.

Hi, sorry- quite a bit more behind the scenes logistical steps than one might think.

Packages have been processed out of Texas sent out yesterday via smart post. estimated transit 5-7 days.

Thanks for your patience.

vtstan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vtstan
Winedavid39 wrote:Hi, sorry- quite a bit more behind the scenes logistical steps than one might think.

Packages have been processed out of Texas sent out yesterday via smart post. estimated transit 5-7 days.

Thanks for your patience.

You would think that woot would reward our patience with something more than Smart Post.

sexycarpenter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sexycarpenter

As always my wife shuffles my new mail in with old stacks of magazines and bills. I just walked passed this pile as I was making my morning libation and low and behold who was staring out at me under my most recent electric bill and junk mail but the ever entertaining Gary Vaynerchuk. All this to say my book has arrived, don't know if it was yesterday or the day before, but be on the lookout.

kshacklebolt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kshacklebolt

Woo hoo for Gary Vaynerchuk !!!

lapshoot

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lapshoot

Got my two books today!!!! I am in Dallas, so it did not have far to travel.
It is so exciting! I must buy more on June 4th for the Father's Day special.
This makes me a true Vayniac....

cheron98

quality posts: 123 Private Messages cheron98
Winedavid39 wrote:Packages have been processed out of Texas sent out yesterday via smart post. estimated transit 5-7 days.

Huh. My status hasn't changed - doesn't say mine's shipped yet...

I saw HitAnyKey42 on wine.woot! and clicked "I want one!"

giggleloop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages giggleloop

Glad I checked here to see what the status was, I was starting to get worried! My order is for my brother's birthday, which is June 8th, hopefully I receive the book by then! (although my order still doesn't say Shipped yet).

shimey013

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shimey013

Does anyone's order actually say shipped??? mine doesnt yet...im saddened

Anyway, if its been shipped for real, i dont really care if it says shipped, but would be nice to be able to semi track it

My Cellar

W: 2 W.W: 5 S.W: 1

closetchef

quality posts: 0 Private Messages closetchef
shimey013 wrote:Does anyone's order actually say shipped??? mine doesnt yet...im saddened

Anyway, if its been shipped for real, i dont really care if it says shipped, but would be nice to be able to semi track it

Mine doesn't say shipped either. I'd just kinda like a ballpark as to when it'll show up.

lucrezia31

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lucrezia31
shimey013 wrote:Does anyone's order actually say shipped??? mine doesnt yet...im saddened

Mine doesn't say shipped either. WineDavid What's the dilly?

W: 12 |T.W: 0 |H.W: 6 |S.W: 1 |K.W: 8 |Sh.W: 15 |W.W: 4 |So.W: 0 - It's the wootiest!

omadhaun

quality posts: 0 Private Messages omadhaun
lucrezia31 wrote:Mine doesn't say shipped either. WineDavid What's the dilly?

Still haven't received mine yet and it doesn't say it has shipped.

cheron98

quality posts: 123 Private Messages cheron98

WD's been PM'd. Wondering if it's just a glitch in the status since this is actually being processed out through TX. Asked him to respond over here.

I saw HitAnyKey42 on wine.woot! and clicked "I want one!"

hunter7411

quality posts: 3 Private Messages hunter7411

Nothing to report over here. I want to get mah drink on!

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 187 Private Messages MarkDaSpark

Got mine today, without any shipping notice. It happens, and I think more often with Woot than Wine.Woot (the arrival w/out notice), but it does happen on Wine.Woot as well.

The only thing, I thought Gary was going to write our woot id in the book, but it's just his sig and "Woot!". Did anyone else think that?

Edit: Also waiting on my second order (gifted myself another 2 to make sure of the free shipping code as I hadn't heard back from service about upping my original order).

Edit/Edit: Nope, just me. The blog just said he would write in it, not what he would write. Or maybe in the thread?

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

operknockity

Mine arrived today, also without any shipping notification or tracking number.

IASHERMAN

quality posts: 0 Private Messages IASHERMAN
operknockity wrote:Mine arrived today, also without any shipping notification or tracking number.

They finally made it to California. I received the books today and no tracking number was sent

operknockity

IASHERMAN wrote:They finally made it to California. I received the books today and no tracking number was sent

Yup. Prolly should have mentioned that I'm in Los Angeles.

Hateku

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Hateku

Still waiting in St. Louis.

lucrezia31

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lucrezia31

Still waiting in ... ironically... NJ...

W: 12 |T.W: 0 |H.W: 6 |S.W: 1 |K.W: 8 |Sh.W: 15 |W.W: 4 |So.W: 0 - It's the wootiest!

rx8doc

Wow WOOT I dont know if even Labrattage will get the taste out of my mouth for dropping the ball this big.

ERMD

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ERMD

Maybe mine cooked coming to florida; I will have to check the infared when(IF) it gets here.

fudgeweiser

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fudgeweiser
lucrezia31 wrote:Still waiting in ... ironically... NJ...

"Me too" in NJ.

C'mon, W.W!, anyone home?! We just want to know where the books are, that's all!

JaggedXJ

quality posts: 2 Private Messages JaggedXJ

Still waiting in NC! PAAAaaaAAaaaanCAAAAAKES!, still says "order is in" for status? There better be a perk in this for us, cause it said "ships in 3-5 days" if I'm not mistaken. Labrats anyone?
(Crosses fingers)
/rant

cbecer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cbecer

My gifted copy arrived in Philadelphia yesterday, but still waiting for my copy in Chicago. I really want to start drinking these wines this weekend so hopefully it will get here today or tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed. I'm really surprised by the lack of communication about the hold-up. WW usually has its act together.

urbanrock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages urbanrock

Still waiting in Washington State.

yonj46

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yonj46

still waiting in dallas