dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

czardastx wrote:Pictures I've taken with the above mentioned camera.

Those are nice. I just found them. Good closeup lens. I hope mine works out as well.

That plane better watch out, the propellers aren't turning!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
daj59 wrote:Son's HP OfficeJet R40 finally died. The strap that moves the cartridges is shredded and it's dropping chunks of plastic like crazy.

He needs a scanner/copier/printer. I'm thinking the HP Photosmart C4180.

Any opinions?

Ms. Daj,

Speaking as someone who knows nothing of such things, I think I'd consider the printers with completely separate ink cartridges, so that I wouldn't have to replace all the colors when just one runs out. Does this printer have that?

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:
Ms. Daj,

Speaking as someone who knows nothing of such things, I think I'd consider the printers with completely separate ink cartridges, so that I wouldn't have to replace all the colors when just one runs out. Does this printer have that?

Mr no1, you still sound like qwerty at times. Even though I know for sure you aren't.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 589 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

no1 wrote:
Ms. Daj,

It has 2: Black & color. Found it at a great price on Amazon with free shipping so I ordered it.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar

low volume promotional products

Still single, can't imagine why.

CuDexter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CuDexter

I would love to get digital 35mm-quality camera for under 400$?

KittyPryde

quality posts: 7 Private Messages KittyPryde

So my Dad has given me the task to get him a somewhat inexpensive PC within the next few days. It needs to be with a monitor (doesn't matter what kind, cheaper the better) 17" or larger. I'm thinking something around the 1.8 or 2.0ghz. Maybe something that could possibly handle "The Sims 2", but I doubt he'd actually do gaming. I'd like for him to have the option. I'm not personally keen on the idea of Vista, so I'm scoping out things that are XP Pro or XP Home. Oh, and it should be a desktop. I'm trying to shoot for under $350, but I know the monitor and OS thing really throw a wrench into the mix, as I have been looking all night through random deals to see if I can come up with something. I did see Dell just had a sale that ended yesterday, so maybe on Friday when I have the funds something will be just as good. Any brand suggestions are good.

And yes, I can build him a PC, but it'd probably cost more/parts alone. It'd be easier to get it as a whole unit in this case, considering budget I want to work within. Suggestions?

zea3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
KittyPryde wrote:So my Dad has given me the task to get him a somewhat inexpensive PC within the next few days. It needs to be with a monitor (doesn't matter what kind, cheaper the better) 17" or larger. I'm thinking something around the 1.8 or 2.0ghz. Maybe something that could possibly handle "The Sims 2", but I doubt he'd actually do gaming. I'd like for him to have the option. I'm not personally keen on the idea of Vista, so I'm scoping out things that are XP Pro or XP Home. Oh, and it should be a desktop. I'm trying to shoot for under $350, but I know the monitor and OS thing really throw a wrench into the mix, as I have been looking all night through random deals to see if I can come up with something. I did see Dell just had a sale that ended yesterday, so maybe on Friday when I have the funds something will be just as good. Any brand suggestions are good.

And yes, I can build him a PC, but it'd probably cost more/parts alone. It'd be easier to get it as a whole unit in this case, considering budget I want to work within. Suggestions?

If you don't mind a refurb (rox0rz!), look in the dell outlet tab on their website. Also, they have a separate site for corporate lease returns. They are sold without monitors and application software. Some may not have an operating system included.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Just received the new catalog from The Lighter Side. They had some fun stuff I thought I would share. I've ordered from them before and they are reputable.

For Gman

Another for Gman

For TB

For the kiddies

Just weird

Feel the need for another monkey

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

daj59 wrote:Just received the new catalog from The Lighter Side. They had some fun stuff I thought I would share. I've ordered from them before and they are reputable.

For Gman

Another for Gman

For TB

For the kiddies

Just weird

Feel the need for another monkey

O M G that is the origional woot monkey, isn't it? Did woot have brown or black mask?

Those were perfect for Gman! (not the monkey)

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

FenStar

KittyPryde wrote:So my Dad has given me the task to get him a somewhat inexpensive PC within the next few days. It needs to be with a monitor (doesn't matter what kind, cheaper the better) 17" or larger. I'm thinking something around the 1.8 or 2.0ghz. Maybe something that could possibly handle "The Sims 2", but I doubt he'd actually do gaming. I'd like for him to have the option. I'm not personally keen on the idea of Vista, so I'm scoping out things that are XP Pro or XP Home. Oh, and it should be a desktop. I'm trying to shoot for under $350, but I know the monitor and OS thing really throw a wrench into the mix, as I have been looking all night through random deals to see if I can come up with something. I did see Dell just had a sale that ended yesterday, so maybe on Friday when I have the funds something will be just as good. Any brand suggestions are good.

You can look on SD
Like...
3ghz no OS $350
17 inch $59 AR

iamjs

quality posts: 5 Private Messages iamjs

this is the bike I want, but first I have to sell my other one

Since I don't want to seem like I'm using woot as my personal yard sale, I'm not gonna list the specifics. However, if anybody is interested in a small bike that needs minor work, PM me.

Random crap: x7 (Most recent: 7.24.14)

FenStar

FenStar wrote: You can look on SD
Like...
3ghz no OS $350
17 inch $59 AR

dual core with 20" monitor $519

KittyPryde

quality posts: 7 Private Messages KittyPryde

Thanks for the help everyone! I'm also going to cruise local stores today, but everything was very useful in making my decision (pricewatching, etc).

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

I want a red 1963 Aston Martin . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

FenStar

nevermind

FenStar

Someone wanted a webcam, get money after rebate

acemom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages acemom

I think it might be time for a new desktop.
Don't ask me why i feel the need to have one, i just do.
With a flat-screen monitor this time.
My desktop is an antique......

zea3

I need pavers. The path from my gate to my door is a swamp!

acemom

zea3 wrote:I need pavers. The path from my gate to my door is a swamp!

Oooohhh.....
And we are still really short on rain.
I hope the weather pattern changes soon!!

zea3

acemom wrote:
Oooohhh.....
And we are still really short on rain.
I hope the weather pattern changes soon!!

Its supposed to rain all week. Makes the kids restless. Plus I worry more about the eldest driving by himself.

zea3

I can always tell how much rain we've had by how my back door behaves. If it is too wet, the door swells and is difficult to close. If we are short on rain, the door shrinks enough that it won't latch properly.

acemom

zea3 wrote:I can always tell how much rain we've had by how my back door behaves. If it is too wet, the door swells and is difficult to close. If we are short on rain, the door shrinks enough that it won't latch properly.

My back (kitchen) door is like that in the winter for some reason. Hard to close and open. I wonder if it is because that part of the kitchen is raised about 6 feet off the ground and when the ground freezes and thaws it shifts just a little.
Hmmm....makes sense, I guess.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Racing Grannies anyone?

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

Then perhaps, the vintage Barbie Cooks doll

FORUM MODERATOR

FenStar

daj59 wrote:Then perhaps, the vintage Barbie Cooks doll

How about Barbie cocks?

ThunderThighs

Staff

FenStar wrote: How about Barbie cocks?

//smack

FORUM MODERATOR

FenStar

daj59 wrote://smack

Heh, I don't even want to know what is on those pages.

ThunderThighs

Staff

FenStar wrote: Heh, I don't even want to know what is on those pages.

Well with that word, what in the hell did you expect!

FORUM MODERATOR

qwertyuiop002

quality posts: 0 Private Messages qwertyuiop002
daj59 wrote:Well with that word, what in the hell did you expect!

Barbie (pea)cock_

ThunderThighs

Staff

Don't encourage him, Qwerty

FORUM MODERATOR

FenStar

For V8er
For V8er
For V8er
For V8er
For V8er
For Pegleg
For Pegleg
For Blue

Edit: For V8er http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2302775&cp=2792794.2792795&view=all&cp=2792794&fbn=Character+Theme%7CStar+Wars&f=PAD%2FCharacter+Theme%2FStar+Wars&fbc=1&categoryId=2792795&parentPage=search

ThunderThighs

Staff

They were redoing the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Tokyo to include Jack Sparrow. It was closed when we were there. Sniff.

FORUM MODERATOR

FenStar

8' Airzone Trampoline for $35 But shipping is prolly a lot.

FenStar

daj59 wrote:They were redoing the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Tokyo to include Jack Sparrow. It was closed when we were there. Sniff.

WHAT? THEY CAN"T CHANGE THAT RIDE!

darthv8r

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r
FenStar wrote: WHAT? THEY CAN"T CHANGE THAT RIDE!

WHY NOT?

FenStar

FenStar

darthv8r wrote:WHY NOT?

It is a classic.
Did you see all the links?

darthv8r

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r
FenStar wrote: It is a classic.
Did you see all the links?

oh, oh well, out with the old in with the new i always say.....
yes thanks. got one of the talking ones one year for christmas. really i believe everyone should have one.

edit: Fen wasn't sure if yours was a girl or boy but i thinkthis one goes either way

FenStar

Design your home
17' monitor for $50 (AR)